A pitbull in booty shorts goes into salon w/ a taser & puts the woman scorned cat paws on her BFF…

Replies

• sweetheart93sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    lol my "friend" tried to fight me for fucking her man. it was a mess.

@sweetheart93

Welcome back.

Tell us more about what happened with you and your "friend."

@deadeye
    Well, she went over to his house saw my car there and texted me "why are you at Chris's house" I told her because i wanna be then she asked me if I fucked him and I said yeah. She tried to break in and he called the cops and ever since then she been trying to fight me. It's pathetic.

Chris huh....... was he white? Don't lie!

Black lol

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 26,915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that one shot.....

big chick with ass up

an skinny chick legs open.

who'd you rather type shit
    onetoughmiracle
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 9,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

@sweetheart93

Welcome back.

@deadeye
    Well, she went over to his house saw my car there and texted me "why are you at Chris's house" I told her because i wanna be then she asked me if I fucked him and I said yeah. She tried to break in and he called the cops and ever since then she been trying to fight me. It's pathetic.

@sweetheart93

Interesting.

I seem to recall you disclosing a few years ago that you lost your virginity to your husband.

On your wedding night if I'm not mistaken.

So if you fucked your friend's man..........."like 60 times"........then is it safe to assume that you were being unfaithful to your husband?

Meaning, were you referring to problems in your marriage when you said that you were "going through some things?"

epue2vuha8fl.jpg

Yes and I feel terrible. I'm a rotten person.

@sweetheart93

At least you acknowledge the error of your ways.

Now tell me, what led to your marital troubles?

In particular, why did you choose to.........."seek comfort"........outside of your marriage?

Was it because you realized that you got married too early........too young........and felt like you were missing out on something because your husband was the only man you'd ever been with?

Or were there other factors involved?

Also, since the deed has already been done.........

wn81n9fj2wor.gif

you might as well let young pappy get a piece of that backside.

p67flgnyss7t.gif

If I'm not mistaken, you've owed me sex since 2014.

Time to collect now sweetheart.

jy643hpfvqtd.gif

*feel free to pm if necessary*

lol there are no troubles, I just felt like I was missing out....I've already spoken to my husband about this. We've come to an agreement. I can only get with taken guys so there's no "threat" to our marriage since they already have someone.

I can't have sex with you deadeye, that would be against the rules.

Bruh must be a sucker
    jono wrote: »

@sweetheart93

Welcome back.

@deadeye

@sweetheart93

Interesting.

I seem to recall you disclosing a few years ago that you lost your virginity to your husband.

On your wedding night if I'm not mistaken.

So if you fucked your friend's man..........."like 60 times"........then is it safe to assume that you were being unfaithful to your husband?

Meaning, were you referring to problems in your marriage when you said that you were "going through some things?"

epue2vuha8fl.jpg

Yes and I feel terrible. I'm a rotten person.

@sweetheart93

At least you acknowledge the error of your ways.

Now tell me, what led to your marital troubles?

In particular, why did you choose to.........."seek comfort"........outside of your marriage?

Was it because you realized that you got married too early........too young........and felt like you were missing out on something because your husband was the only man you'd ever been with?

Or were there other factors involved?

Also, since the deed has already been done.........

wn81n9fj2wor.gif

you might as well let young pappy get a piece of that backside.

p67flgnyss7t.gif

If I'm not mistaken, you've owed me sex since 2014.

Time to collect now sweetheart.

jy643hpfvqtd.gif

*feel free to pm if necessary*

lol there are no troubles, I just felt like I was missing out....I've already spoken to my husband about this. We've come to an agreement. I can only get with taken guys so there's no "threat" to our marriage since they already have someone.

I can't have sex with you deadeye, that would be against the rules.

Bruh must be a sucker

Not must. He clearly is.
    To each his own.

Homeboy might as well have access to his bank accounts if he can have access to his wife

That nigga fucking all the bitches he wants single, married, in relationship, dykes, bull dykes, etc.

That was basically a do what you do cause I been doing what I want to do before you even thought about it.
    deadeyesweetheart93Ajackson17mohamed
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aint even click the video and already the tags got me dyin
    stringer bellJoshuaMoshua
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 11,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that one shot.....

big chick with ass up

an skinny chick legs open.

who'd you rather type shit

The big chick ass was lookin right in that shot. She looked like she was riding a dick (nh). And way her titty was popping out her shirt when she got up... Laaaaaawd!!

Smash and dash like a muthafucka!!
    onetoughmiracle
    Meanwhile her nigga probably fckin da 1st bitch she beat up while she outche fightin da 2nd bitch lol
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    Real talk, if you truly young, leave your man and live your life. If you got no kids, just be out. Its ok. You married young, mistakes happen. It dont make you a bad person. It'll be better for both of yall. The younger you get out, the easier to start over. People make mistakes and marry too young all the time.

I love him though :/
    TrillfatedeadeyeHafBaykedCashmoneyDuxVulcanRavenBender RodriguezFosheezyJokerzWyld
    Real talk, if you truly young, leave your man and live your life. If you got no kids, just be out. Its ok. You married young, mistakes happen. It dont make you a bad person. It'll be better for both of yall. The younger you get out, the easier to start over. People make mistakes and marry too young all the time.

Too young to know what love is.

How you lie and go behind the person you love and then cant even stop when caught and put him in a position where he lets you fuck other married men cause he cant lose you?

Damn you put a person you love through all that, imagine if you hated the sucka.

lol how young do you think I am? He's fine, im not putting him through anything, if he has a problem with it I will stop.
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

How you lie and go behind the person you love and then cant even stop when caught and put him in a position where he lets you fuck other married men cause he cant lose you?

Damn you put a person you love through all that, imagine if you hated the sucka.

lol how young do you think I am? He's fine, im not putting him through anything, if he has a problem with it I will stop.

Aight cool
    CeLLaR-DooRsweetheart93ChiCity

Im married lemme fck den shyd u can hit me on my twitter
    deadeyeLcnsdbyROYALTY

Im married lemme fck den shyd u can hit me on my twitter

Ew no go away