What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

A pitbull in booty shorts goes into salon w/ a taser & puts the woman scorned cat paws on her BFF…

124»

Replies

• TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Real talk, if you truly young, leave your man and live your life. If you got no kids, just be out. Its ok. You married young, mistakes happen. It dont make you a bad person. It'll be better for both of yall. The younger you get out, the easier to start over. People make mistakes and marry too young all the time.

I love him though :/

Too young to know what love is.

How you lie and go behind the person you love and then cant even stop when caught and put him in a position where he lets you fuck other married men cause he cant lose you?

Damn you put a person you love through all that, imagine if you hated the sucka.

lol how young do you think I am? He's fine, im not putting him through anything, if he has a problem with it I will stop.

Im married lemme fck den shyd u can hit me on my twitter

Ew no go away

Shawty aint even seen me and sayin ewww lol i was jokin but girl u married a white guy u know damn well he weak in bed if u lettin black guys smash on da side lol im done
    sweetheart93
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I don't care how you live your life outside of destroying me, but take that AVI off?!!! I asked you nicely for almost three years!!!!!!! :#

I think I look beautiful so i'm keeping it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Ajax. That shyt is creepy as fuck ma
    Ajackson17sweetheart93
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I don't care how you live your life outside of destroying me, but take that AVI off?!!! I asked you nicely for almost three years!!!!!!! :#

I think I look beautiful so i'm keeping it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is not you! Aarrghhh it scares me.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

LcnsdbyROYALTYsweetheart93
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm's must be lit.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    lol my "friend" tried to fight me for fucking her man. it was a mess.

@sweetheart93

Welcome back.

Tell us more about what happened with you and your "friend."

@deadeye
    Well, she went over to his house saw my car there and texted me "why are you at Chris's house" I told her because i wanna be then she asked me if I fucked him and I said yeah. She tried to break in and he called the cops and ever since then she been trying to fight me. It's pathetic.

@sweetheart93

Interesting.

I seem to recall you disclosing a few years ago that you lost your virginity to your husband.

On your wedding night if I'm not mistaken.

So if you fucked your friend's man..........."like 60 times"........then is it safe to assume that you were being unfaithful to your husband?

Meaning, were you referring to problems in your marriage when you said that you were "going through some things?"

epue2vuha8fl.jpg

Yes and I feel terrible. I'm a rotten person.

@sweetheart93

At least you acknowledge the error of your ways.

Now tell me, what led to your marital troubles?

In particular, why did you choose to.........."seek comfort"........outside of your marriage?

Was it because you realized that you got married too early........too young........and felt like you were missing out on something because your husband was the only man you'd ever been with?

Or were there other factors involved?

Also, since the deed has already been done.........

wn81n9fj2wor.gif

you might as well let young pappy get a piece of that backside.

p67flgnyss7t.gif

If I'm not mistaken, you've owed me sex since 2014.

Time to collect now sweetheart.

jy643hpfvqtd.gif

*feel free to pm if necessary*

lol there are no troubles, I just felt like I was missing out....I've already spoken to my husband about this. We've come to an agreement. I can only get with taken guys so there's no "threat" to our marriage since they already have someone.

I can't have sex with you deadeye, that would be against the rules.

66zzaarj6b2s.gif

Pay homage nigga lol
    KingFreemanCashmoneyDux
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sound like your marriage gon end in murder.

why?

Cause all it take is for one nigga to put it in your spine the right way wont take much for the rest of the variables to fall in place.

And all your strength and femdom gon come crashing down.

You got you a pushover, thing about pushovers is.....
    you never know where their breaking point is.
    Bye that time its to late and they are stabbing you 37 times while professing their undying love.

If this is true. Sounds like homie got abandonment issues.

Hahahahahahahaha

Have fun!

Yup. Bartender I was working with would treat her dude like shit when he came through. Yelling at him, calling him all types of shit, even swung on him one time so I had to ask her what up with it. She saying he's just a bitch nigga so that's how she treats him. I try to drop a bar and tell her "keep trying a bitch nigga and you gonna get a bitch nigga reaction" she laughing.
    2 months later she walk out I'm sitting at the door watching the cameras this nigga came gunnin out the lane way like Usain Bolt with a big ass stick. Went upside this hoes head and took her purse and ran off.

Had to let her go.

tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    FosheezyKingFreemanKamPushMeMallyG
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭✭✭

why?

Cause all it take is for one nigga to put it in your spine the right way wont take much for the rest of the variables to fall in place.

Bye that time its to late and they are stabbing you 37 times while professing their undying love.

Hahahahahahahaha

Have fun!

Yup. Bartender I was working with would treat her dude like shit when he came through. Yelling at him, calling him all types of shit, even swung on him one time so I had to ask her what up with it. She saying he's just a bitch nigga so that's how she treats him. I try to drop a bar and tell her "keep trying a bitch nigga and you gonna get a bitch nigga reaction" she laughing.
    2 months later she walk out I'm sitting at the door watching the cameras this nigga came gunnin out the lane way like Usain Bolt with a big ass stick. Went upside this hoes head and took her purse and ran off.

Had to let her go.

Dead af lmao
    CashmoneyDuxKingFreemanMallyG
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,734 ✭✭✭✭✭

why?

Hahahahahahahaha

Have fun!

Had to let her go.

Waste of black skin
    (Really though?)
    CashmoneyDuxFigoKingFreemanFosheezy
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you still ain't shit blak
    KingFreemandeadeye
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know of woman who is having sex with 3 different people outside of her marriage and it could be more.

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    onetoughmiracleCashmoneyDuxsweetheart93jonodeadeye
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you still ain't shit blak

@sweetheart93 but now WE get to be ain't shit together :lol:

c'mon over and sit on an oldhead lap before my knee gets too sore :(

tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
    sweetheart93
124»