What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What was it like when u were broke/lowest?

Replies

• Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being poor can be a good thing although it doesn't seem that way at the time, when I first moved in with my girl and she became pregnant we was living pretty poor, we had to wash clothes at my mums and even go there just for the warmth in the winter because we had no heating, the food was mostly noodles and processed garbage, months before that I was in a good job with great pay and the apartment we had before that was more expensive I was spending money like a fool, looking back I am glad we had that struggle as shit as it was at the time it helped me appreciate what I get more, now I am far from rich but I get to eat better meals and we have a washer now, this song springs to mind actually..

tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    HundredEyes
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev .....but anything else...Not My Job Beaches and Bridges, CAPosts: 6,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scheming, dreaming, and hustling.

Negative mind state with a smile on my face.
    silverfoxx
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 22,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    being broke to the point u gotta give plasma for money.... being broke in college wearing those jogging pants with the pockets to the caf so I could slide the chick fil a nuggets in them and creep out on the sly ... lol having to walk to work ...
    silverfoxx
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 29,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a nigga gonna cry....

can't think about those times but constantly reminded.

it's what makes me push as hard as I do.

I never want to be there again.

an friends?
    only really had two an one of them became questionable.

money never drove me. but it has damn sure showed me.

only person right by my side the whole time... that big bootied big tittied fine fukka I married and will give my last drop of blood for.

bout to make her breakfast now
    *sniff*

fukking allergies

^^ SMH I don't believe this nigga at all

he still wear $49 shoes on purpose :joy:

you forgot the 2ct three row of diamonds eternity wedding band....

an you a confused Jamaican with two houses an still poor mentally
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,607 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a nigga gonna cry....

an friends?

only person right by my side the whole time... that big bootied big tittied fine fukka I married and will give my last drop of blood for.

*sniff*

fukking allergies

that diamond wedding band just makes it even worse..........so u wearing 2cts of diamonds while rocking Walmart shoes

yeah bruh u need help with ur money management skills :(

and SMH @ u calling me a Jamaican like it's an insult

don't worry about only the two houses I let u know about just cuz they still got u in ur feelings.....meanwhile supposedly I'm the foreigner but u the one out here running scams and shit

what holds value more....jewelry or real estate? but u talking about a poor mentality while bragging on a diamond ring :joy:
    tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
    texas409jetlifebihmiamivice305I Self Lord & Master
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,607 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @2stepz_ahead u don't want this work young man

just go back to entertaining ur fans that u trying to hustle :lol:
    tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 29,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 18
    a nigga gonna cry....

an friends?

*sniff*

fukking allergies

that diamond wedding band just makes it even worse..........so u wearing 2cts of diamonds while rocking Walmart shoes

don't worry about only the two houses I let u know about just cuz they still got u in ur feelings.....meanwhile supposedly I'm the foreigner but u the one out here running scams and shit

what holds value more....jewelry or real estate? but u talking about a poor mentality while bragging on a diamond ring :joy:

nigga...you dont want this fight...notification with me.

I'm the last nigga you want this with.

but let's get it. what value do sneakers hold? I don't play ball. I don't jog. nigga I walk. $49 is all I need to walk comfortably.
    as you being a yardie. all the yatdies I know who got to a point to have homes are humble and financially sound. I question a few of your ideas because you stay on the wr poor because the white man mantra...when you suppose to be OK. hmmmm
    wedding band....lol you git me there. I told my wife if she gets diamonds to show how good the ass is that someone wanted to marry her..imma need diamonds too. and she bought it to keep them hoes at bay. shits pretty too. can see it from across the street.
    an for real estate....lol
    bruh, you still missing why I bring your shit up...trust me. aint shit you can purchase can get me in my feeling. I'm happy for your investments...now get ya mind out the hood.
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

blakfyahkingCashmoneyDuxChi Snow
    edited May 18
    crazy how $49 sneakers will make you doubt a ring....
    also said I travel with shitty luggage but I go all over the world

but we talking money management?

what you trynna prove?

that you better than me? fire away bruh....thank you for making me the target of your oppression and life's measuring stick.

smdh

I say house he says $49 sneakers....

all these years of all the shit I posted....that stands out?

smdh

edited May 18
    know something.....we supposed to be thinking back to broke times.....

I got pulled outta character an took it somewhere else...

my fault y'all.

yea, I'm a lesbian today...just a acrappy lesbian...lol

back to thread title

lawd.....the egg salad sandwiches and driving on fumes...don't wanna go back there

• Max.Max. I be Gucci'd down, Gucci, you wearing Lacoste and shit Posts: 31,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a nigga gonna cry....

an friends?

*sniff*

fukking allergies

nigga...you dont want this fight...notification with me.

I'm the last nigga you want this with.

but let's get it. what value do sneakers hold? I don't play ball. I don't jog. nigga I walk. $49 is all I need to walk comfortably.
    as you being a yardie. all the yatdies I know who got to a point to have homes are humble and financially sound. I question a few of your ideas because you stay on the wr poor because the white man mantra...when you suppose to be OK. hmmmm
    wedding band....lol you git me there. I told my wife if she gets diamonds to show how good the ass is that someone wanted to marry her..imma need diamonds too. and she bought it to keep them hoes at bay. shits pretty too. can see it from across the street.
    an for real estate....lol
    bruh, you still missing why I bring your shit up...trust me. aint shit you can purchase can get me in my feeling. I'm happy for your investments...now get ya mind out the hood.

I don't know what the bolded means......and 90% of ur posts are hypocrisy and lies

1 min u stunting on working niggaz and tellin niggaz what's good for them cuz they still stuck in the hood and ain't successful like u haha

the next min u trying to pretend like u humble cuz u don't care about luxury shit yadda yadda etc

u telling me get my mind out the hood but somehow u got all the solutions to help niggaz who still live there

truthfully real niggaz can see u was just an urkel type dude who never stepped off the porch and is still in his feelings about it today :(

and the real reason why u keep bringing up my houses is cuz u been in ur feelings ever since I clowned u in ur mortgage thread.........how u gon make a thread advising about mortgages when u don't even know how one works.....yet u claimed u paid a house off :lol:

that was one of the many times I saw thru ur bullshit

meanwhile I been posted my shit up and mofos see I ain't just talking hypotheticals like u

???
    nigga you said to keep a mortgage for tax purposes.....
    I said get rid of it as fast as possible cuz you don't know what might happen.

you saw thru me yup..

stuntin huh?
    funny how stuntin works. I can brag about cheap sneakers and an old ass car. that goes out the window...except for you to say something is fishy. but anyway....that shit gets missed as shit that don't appreciate.

used to talk about stock...but I stopped

make threads saying beleive in yourself, stay the course. crazy how those threads only get a few hits.

then say. nah fukk all the niggas shit you better than that but that's bad?

an I had a nice porch and yard. niggas who knew I was too smart to be in the streets sent me home to study....something else I talk about. but gets confused with bring scared. shit I'm glad they did. that shit don't mean anything to me right now. and I woulda thought you woda grew outta it. but I can be wrong at times. shrugs

this that piss poor mentality I'm talking about.

you only seeing shit that fits your narrative of 2stepz aint real. nigga you even doubted if I live in Switzerland. smdh

see your problem is internal. if aint me. if you think a mortgage thread showed you anything....you just wanted to see that and again missed the point of the thread. sounding like you got all the answers sway.

where's your empowerment threads?
    you put alot of energy into chasing my posts....how about use that to help people...oh wait....you do that already...yep