Star Trek:Discovery Trailer

illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like thatPosts: 4,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please be good
Valentinez A. Kaiser

Replies

  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never liked any of the previous shows, but I fuck wit the movies.

    I'll check this out.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 60,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely checking it out
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 28,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will watch. Hopefully its good.
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 8,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 18
    Looks wack and since Bryan Fuller is no longer showrunner and was replaced with Akiva Goldsman it probably will be.

    But I've seen every Trek show except Voyager so I'll check for the pilot but I'm really not a fan of this whole trying to make Star Trek more like Star Wars trend. Is as bad as the cocksuckers trying to make Superman more like Batman.
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 2,455 Regulator
    edited May 18


    Seth Macfarlane has a Star Trek spoof series on Fox
    Meester
  • Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Posts: 7,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they've spent a penny on production.

    Star trek has always been about the story though so hopefully it's not all style and no substance
    jono
  • MeesterMeester im cool like that! Outrage LandPosts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »


    Seth Macfarlane has a Starr Trek spoof series on Fox

    Id rather see that
    deadeyeBroddie
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's on All-Access instead of the actual network it's probably garbage.
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »


    Seth Macfarlane has a Star Trek spoof series on Fox


    Looks hilarious.
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 8,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    If it's on All-Access instead of the actual network it's probably garbage.

    Um this is supposed to be the incentive to get All-Access in the first place. It's exclusive to it to get subscribers and help the service get rolling. The thing is CBS doesn't really have any other IPs that justify the sub. Trek alone won't do for most people.
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 19,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sasha from TWD....I must support
    SuperManuel
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 23,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really happy that it's another prequel series. I do find it funny that the two female leads have all the racists and sexists pissed.
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    If it's on All-Access instead of the actual network it's probably garbage.

    Um this is supposed to be the incentive to get All-Access in the first place. It's exclusive to it to get subscribers and help the service get rolling. The thing is CBS doesn't really have any other IPs that justify the sub. Trek alone won't do for most people.


    Double-edged sword.



    The only thing that will draw people to All-Access is quality programming........not gimmicks.



    Problem is, if the programming is too good.........it'll probably go directly to CBS instead of All Access.



    In which case, if they really wanna get people to watch........they need to just make it available as a regular cable channel and draw people in with their programming.



    No reason to go out of your way to "subscribe" to it.



    I know I wouldn't.
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 23,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not feeling the 10 years before Kirk and Spock angle. The Original Series set the bar high and none of the shows after it have come close and never will. Mentioning them raises expectations.

    I'll tune in.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 28,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    I'm not feeling the 10 years before Kirk and Spock angle. The Original Series set the bar high and none of the shows after it have come close and never will. Mentioning them raises expectations.

    I'll tune in.

    Yeah I would have preferred it to be just a new team post DS9
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 8,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    I'm not feeling the 10 years before Kirk and Spock angle. The Original Series set the bar high and none of the shows after it have come close and never will. Mentioning them raises expectations.

    I'll tune in.

    TOS is the innovator but both TNG and DS9 were better overall. Especially DS9.
Sign In or Register to comment.