What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Alien vs Predator: who wins most outta 10?

2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threatwalking out the lions denPosts: 30,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 18 in Quite Comical
and is there a universe I can read up on?

shit has always been exciting to watch the movie.

help a nigga out.

Alien vs Predator: who wins most outta 10? 8 votes

Alien
12%
aneed123 1 vote
Predator
87%
the ghostmooneynujerz84Cabana_Da_DonLord_Hades_08MARIO_DROHundredEyes 7 votes
you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

Replies

• BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Horse had an entire series dedicated to that.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    They also published a couple Batman Vs Predator minis and Superman Vs Aliens.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,205 Regulator
    1 of those 10 aliens gon learn something from watching the first fight and communicate the weakness to the other 8.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Sion
  • mooneymooney I'm around!!! Posts: 269 ✭✭
    Predator
    Predator. They adapt to the trials of war just as well as the Alien.
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »

??????
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,636 Regulator
    With weapons predator, in hand to hand the xenomorphs easily - they fuckin bleed acid LOLOL.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Broddie wrote: »

??????

Dark Horse

250px-Supermanversusaliens.jpg

latest?cb=20080625080755
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    The 2nd Superman/Aliens series even featured The New Gods.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke