What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ah damn. Shit just got worse for African-Americans

black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/the-apocalypse-is-upon-us-internet-appalled-after-trump-taps-sheriff-david-clarke-to-join-dhs/

Cv41gP-WAAAY-681-800x430.jpg

Controversial Milwaukee Country Sheriff and Fox News personality David Clarke is accepting a federal appointment as assistant secretary in the Department of Homeland Security, and will act as a liaison between federal, state and local law enforcements, the Milwaukee-Wisconsin Journal Sentinel reports.

Clarke has been the subject of multiple controversies, including the deaths of three inmates and one baby in a jail run by the conservative firebrand. He’s also repeatedly called Black Lives Matter a terrorist organization and frequently refers to the activist group as “Black Lies Matter.”

News that Donald Trump tapped Clarke to work in the DHS—in a role that does not require Congressional approval—shook the internet on Wednesday. Some users pointed out that, given the slew on controversies currently engulfing the White House, perhaps hiring Clarke is not the best idea.

I've been telling people for months, this is the most dangerous time for black people, and shit just got worse.
awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png

Replies

• MeesterMeester :Powerful Outrage LandPosts: 15,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cooning is profitable. Fuck it I'm bout to get on my Ajax shit and be yall niggas sleeper cell.

Let me know when so I can wear a "make America great again shirt" everywhere I go..
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Get em, Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em In my skin Posts: 14,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 18
    Cooning is profitable. Fuck it I'm bout to get on my Ajax shit and be yall niggas sleeper cell.

Gabi gone get that bag and turn into smokey from Friday on niggaz when they show up.."you know what...I was gone let ya niggaz in but I gotta pick my mama up from work"
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    CapitalB
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 16,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck him
    Gives us back images in sigs
    MD_PROPER
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 23,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/sheriff-david-clarke-has-some-bizarre-twitter-likes/
    Sheriff David Clarke has some bizarre Twitter likes

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke said on a radio show Wednesday that he would accept a position as an assistant secretary in the Department of Homeland Security. The job is a senior position that involves coordinating outreach to local law enforcement agencies. “I’m both honored and humbled to be appointed to this position, working for the Trump administration," Clarke said.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke said on a radio show Wednesday that he would accept a position as an assistant secretary in the Department of Homeland Security. The job is a senior position that involves coordinating outreach to local law enforcement agencies. “I’m both honored and humbled to be appointed to this position, working for the Trump administration," Clarke said.

cqcxler2p7t9.jpg
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    playboy buddy rose
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kendrick was right. King Coonta takes no losses.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Got the eyes of a shark, never cry never blink The Yay, CAPosts: 5,948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 19
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Sheriff Clarke isn't even a coon, he's a white supremacist. He's gone beyond cooning.

This be Realest shit u eva post
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    Ajackson175th Letter5onblackhandside
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those emails!
    he is likely in a position where he can do very little damage.

"Very little damage" is still damage and it all adds up.
    illedout
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose south brooklynPosts: 2,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • traestartraestar Atlantic City, NJPosts: 6,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    42b7a4b0-b2c9-4119-8d88-b29eaaa15c83.gif

E Ness, I put the rap game under arrest

• marc123marc123 Posts: 15,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 20
    tbh, the self hate within that dude is remarkable. I actually feel sorry for him. So much hate for who you are must be a heavy cross to bear.
    313 wayz
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 23,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,827 Regulator
    edited May 23
    Mr. Assistant Secretary

Hahahahahahahahaha

Dude he is so far down the chain of command now!
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    atribecalledgabi
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn.....I know the family reunions must awkward as f*ck when this clown steps on the scene
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10PHjK49Hr04JdUWCKX2bYXGsih3NqqH4zOtp_B1n1t69rffUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxM0g4vOsb6usHR4kboqDxA_vKsu4ZukNrt_Ul7J8_zS1PZUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZHjvkU6XZyqh4Z7pRvPSDXT_cYevrlFXZ2xV5HDzxV_6px8q
    texas409Meester5onblackhandside
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 10,806 ✭✭✭✭✭