Question about Face Replacement in Videos.

MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silenceSomewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
what software do they use to do this?i couldn't word it the correct way to ask someone

Heres a video of what im talking about...

Replies

• TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you figure it out @MasterjayN100 I was always wondering the same thing. I know its possible with Adobe after effects and theres also some mobile apps that let you do it easy there was this real popular one everybody was using but I cant remember the name of it
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Did you figure it out @MasterjayN100 I was always wondering the same thing. I know its possible with Adobe after effects and theres also some mobile apps that let you do it easy there was this real popular one everybody was using but I cant remember the name of it

Theres this software called..Blender that you can use..heres an video that i've found.
    TonyDubbz
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, good lookin out bruh I might give this a try some day those faceswaps be hilarious.
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Nice, good lookin out bruh I might give this a try some day those faceswaps be hilarious.

im practicing now with the software...i suck at it but imma get good