What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Question about Face Replacement in Videos.

MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silenceSomewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 10,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
what software do they use to do this?i couldn't word it the correct way to ask someone

Heres a video of what im talking about...

giphy.gif

Replies

• TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you figure it out @MasterjayN100 I was always wondering the same thing. I know its possible with Adobe after effects and theres also some mobile apps that let you do it easy there was this real popular one everybody was using but I cant remember the name of it
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 10,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Did you figure it out @MasterjayN100 I was always wondering the same thing. I know its possible with Adobe after effects and theres also some mobile apps that let you do it easy there was this real popular one everybody was using but I cant remember the name of it

Theres this software called..Blender that you can use..heres an video that i've found.
    giphy.gif
    TonyDubbz
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, good lookin out bruh I might give this a try some day those faceswaps be hilarious.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 10,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Nice, good lookin out bruh I might give this a try some day those faceswaps be hilarious.

im practicing now with the software...i suck at it but imma get good
    giphy.gif