What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Arrested development will return!

blue_londonblue_london Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
fvjwu8ikgb50.jpg

Season 4 wasn't the best but still a great show

6klyuicvhmx5.gif

chgarcia345Lou_CypherfortyacresValentinez A. KaiserL3NU

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FUCK YES!! I am so ready! Easily one of the best written comedies ever. Season 4 wasnt nearly as good as the original 3, but still watchable and had some good laughs in it. Hopefully this season they can match up everyones schedules and film the whole season together. I know Mitch Hurwitz said he wasnt going to do another season unless he got them all together so maybe the indeed did happen.
    blue_london
  • blue_londonblue_london Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    FUCK YES!! I am so ready! Easily one of the best written comedies ever. Season 4 wasnt nearly as good as the original 3, but still watchable and had some good laughs in it. Hopefully this season they can match up everyones schedules and film the whole season together. I know Mitch Hurwitz said he wasnt going to do another season unless he got them all together so maybe the indeed did happen.

They have to change the format back to 20 minutes
    BenjaminEL3NU
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man...im so mad i slept on this when it was on live

but i caught ALL the episodes including the last season on netflix

DOPE show!!
    blue_londondnyce215
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, Season 4 was hella weak so I don't really know what to think of this.
    BenjaminE
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 4,213 Regulator
  • lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Gob Bluth.

The fucking goat along with tobias funke.
    blue_londonAP21Lou_Cypher
  • blue_londonblue_london Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lazypakman wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Gob Bluth.

The fucking goat along with tobias funke.

Let's not forget George Michael
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Meh, Season 4 was hella weak so I don't really know what to think of this.

i think what made it weak was how they had to film it with everyone not being available at the same time

but i guess thats no longer an issue

looking forward to it
    Lou_Cypherblue_london