What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Tory Lanez squashes beef with Drake

DetroitBoi313DetroitBoi313 Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
«1

Replies

  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Posts: 11,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder who apporach each other first
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

    Serious Juice Mayne
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 7,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol,
    drake prolly wupped his lil' ass..
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,890 Regulator
    That's DOPE

    That's a gooood look for both. Time the city come together and do it big.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

    ^^^ If you need anything go here

    jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    RickyRichSerious Juice MayneCincoChi SnowilledoutAggieLean.
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 12,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    I wonder who apporach each other first

    tory was probably crowd surfing and ran into drake
    Cincovictory_kidilledout
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    QM that's a Quarter Milli
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Posts: 11,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that nigga must been so happy to see his father
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

    illedoutThereal_baiKingGodGivBiz
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,890 Regulator
    Probably agreed to be one of drakes ghost writers

    Nah that'd be all the ammunition Tory would ever need. I don't think Drake is that stupid.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

    ^^^ If you need anything go here

    jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    gum989
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 25,750
    edited May 19


    1st the weekend now this? Ha Well it looks like Drake ain't built for beef expect the news of meek & Drake squashing the beef wit pix soon too....

    RickyRichDarthRozayRevolver OcelotCJinfamous114R.D.
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't have everything...
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Posts: 11,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »


    1st the weekend now this? Ha Well it looks like Drake ain't built for beef expect the news of meek & Drake squashing the beef wit pix soon too....

    there beef wasnt even that serious.
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

    KamPushMe
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »


    1st the weekend now this? Ha Well it looks like Drake ain't built for beef expect the news of meek & Drake squashing the beef wit pix soon too....

    there beef wasnt even that serious.

    Nah. Someone on tory side caught it.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    CashmoneyDux
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now He's only 3 air jordan kicks away from star status and fame
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 25,750
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Now He's only 3 air jordan kicks away from star status and fame

    Tory is a force off 2 trax say it & love & he drop hot features like Lord knows & litty drizzy know Tory nu Toronto is a problem
    RickyRichilledoutCashmoneyDuxKnowReasonForPeaceGhostdenithegawdDarthRozay
  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Posts: 11,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Now He's only 3 air jordan kicks away from star status and fame

    Tory is a force off 2 trax say it & love & he drop hot features like Lord knows & litty drizzy know Tory nu Toronto is a problem

    Dont speak on my city
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

    gum989
  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Posts: 11,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »


    1st the weekend now this? Ha Well it looks like Drake ain't built for beef expect the news of meek & Drake squashing the beef wit pix soon too....

    there beef wasnt even that serious.

    Nah. Someone on tory side caught it.

    Who ? How do u kno
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

  • gee757gee757 Posts: 25,750
    RickyRich wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Now He's only 3 air jordan kicks away from star status and fame

    Tory is a force off 2 trax say it & love & he drop hot features like Lord knows & litty drizzy know Tory nu Toronto is a problem

    Dont speak on my city

    Stfu u Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie Tory has became a force n Canada & n the states that's y Drake has no choice but to squash the beef
    infamous114RickyRichKnowReasonForPeaceilledoutCashmoneyDuxDarthRozaysapp08_2001
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »


    1st the weekend now this? Ha Well it looks like Drake ain't built for beef expect the news of meek & Drake squashing the beef wit pix soon too....

    there beef wasnt even that serious.

    Nah. Someone on tory side caught it.

    Who ? How do u kno

    Heard a story months ago that I took with a grain of salt then I heard "can't have everything"
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 33,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Now He's only 3 air jordan kicks away from star status and fame

    Tory is a force off 2 trax say it & love & he drop hot features like Lord knows & litty drizzy know Tory nu Toronto is a problem

    Dont speak on my city

    Stfu u Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie Tory has became a force n Canada & n the states that's y Drake has no choice but to squash the beef

    Really nigga?
    (Really though?)
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.