What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Fun Facts About Germany

Replies

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 29,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Germany cool. I love berlin and hamburg.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,361 Regulator
    Damn, now I wanna go to Germany. Well, back there, I had my first 3 bdays there, obviously I remember a ton.
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russia wasn't that bad, Just stick more (mostly?) Slavic places

Only know about Germany from other soldiers
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 9,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Germany is cool, plus there are some banging women in Berlin. Last time I was there I was in Berghain raving it away until the morning.
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schopenhauer wasn't a composer, he was a philosopher. His writing on friendship and love is pretty dope. Very cynical and a bit nihilistic.
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    MeesterPlutarch
  • b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol hypocrisy in our community is just so damn damning. So just let me understand this. Im trying to learn like im a child. Ok, soooo, if a black man(mainly a celebrity or of high social status) dates white women or leaves is black wife/gf for a white man, then he is a coon or saleout. (But if she is a "bad-ass" white woman, he is "upgrading") But it is okay to go to other European countries to pursue white women, and it is okay? When that actor jessie williams spoke out at the award show and race matters in amerikkka, our community shunned him due to him being light-skinned (not "black" enough). And to make matters worse, he left his wife black wife("upgrade") for a white woman and our community lost their minds. So, yea! What am i missing?
    Plutarch
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,549 Regulator
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Why the fuck do we care about Germany?????

Expand your mind nigga

Oh yeah???? So I'm going to complain about white people in America just to go to Europe and see more white people

such an ignorant statement masquerading as black pride.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

TheNuttinProffessorSandinistablue_londonCashmoneyDuxa.mann
  • Olorun22Olorun22 Posts: 5,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »

Expand your mind nigga

Oh yeah???? So I'm going to complain about white people in America just to go to Europe and see more white people

You sure you using ignorant correctly?
    b'mer... wrote: »
    Lol hypocrisy in our community is just so damn damning. So just let me understand this. Im trying to learn like im a child. Ok, soooo, if a black man(mainly a celebrity or of high social status) dates white women or leaves is black wife/gf for a white man, then he is a coon or saleout. (But if she is a "bad-ass" white woman, he is "upgrading") But it is okay to go to other European countries to pursue white women, and it is okay? When that actor jessie williams spoke out at the award show and race matters in amerikkka, our community shunned him due to him being light-skinned (not "black" enough). And to make matters worse, he left his wife black wife("upgrade") for a white woman and our community lost their minds. So, yea! What am i missing?

Bruh it's cognitive dissonance....
    b'mer...
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,263 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can't make sense out of the nonsensical.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    b'mer...
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 24,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Germany or Russia?

Which one is more hospitable to the american black man? In terms of everything...especially women.

Germany

My brother-in-law would dispute this. He fuckin LOVES Russia. Says the women over there love American Black men.

lol Niggas got to stop measuring the qualities of a place by how much the women there love black men.

On another note, Karl Marx looks black as hell in that pic.

C/S. There's a ton of white women in the U.S. that love black men.

Where do you think these north American whites came from?

Expand your mind nigga

very sure.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

• FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure the qualifications ain't just about their skin being white. Foreign women tend to think differently sometimes it's a nice difference.
    Stewdontdiedontkillanyondnyce215
  • BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive been to Berlin... dope city.. kinda feels small tho. Munich was cool too... same thing tho.
    What I hated the most is all the cigarette smoking.

I wouldn't be surprised by a bunch of wild Russian women with deep fantasies of being pounded by a brotha tho. But I have know desired to go.

The next whitest of white countries i might be interested in going to is Prague, or Switzerland.. depending on what ever Rick Steves would suggest.

Nah nigga that would be Poland

The whitest country I've ever been to and legit no BLACK ppl

Like I felt I was in the twilight zone or some shit

that or 1960's segregation

Why Poland?

So far the whitest country Ive been too is Denmark... Copenhagen.
    I actually liked it, only because Im into Scandinavian design.... think IKEA.
    Food was terrible tho.... Sweden was cool also... and surprisingly it was less whiter than I thought it would be.

I get this question all the time

Why Poland?

Makes me more grateful and appreciative I was able to go there and visit

Primary reason was to visit and tour the concentration camp Aushwitz

Auschwitz is located a hr away from the city, in a town called Oswiecim

I'm really big on history and something like that is once in a lifetime experience, I had to experience

And secondary cause u don't hear a lot ppl stopping by Poland for vacation, so fuck it
    You Down to Travel?

I've been International since I was 16

Listen to my thoughts on traveling while black throughout europe, my thoughts on traveling in general and my experiences crazy/interesting stories

at my Travel Blog right here

htttp://www.travelis4life.wordpress.com
    2stepz_aheadShuffingtonPlutarch
  • King_MOEbraKing_MOEbra Posts: 8,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

Expand your mind nigga

very sure.

Sure is a good deodorant, but Right Guard is better.
    13434780_1743884425901195_1057805004825867569_n_zpscgc4wve5.jpg

FB_IMG_1477512302926_zpsafv7xnjd.jpg
    fortyacresCashmoneyDuxFigodnyce215

Expand your mind nigga

Nigga stay in your little box then, I don't give a shit. Live and die within 100 miles of your birth. This ain't for you.

Just because I don't want to go to Europe and to see more white people doesn't mean I won't travel

Expand your mind nigga

Nigga stay in your little box then, I don't give a shit. Live and die within 100 miles of your birth. This ain't for you.

Just because I don't want to go to Europe and to see more white people doesn't mean I won't travel

what does seeing the world and travel have to do with white people ?

stop making a racial issue where there is none.

Stop qouting me then I wasn't even going to say shit about black people complaining.. y'all nigga can go see y'all white masters if y'all want too....
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,361 Regulator

You're missing the point of this thread.

Expand your mind nigga

what does seeing the world and travel have to do with white people ?

stop making a racial issue where there is none.

Stop qouting me then I wasn't even going to say shit about black people complaining.. y'all nigga can go see y'all white masters if y'all want too....

classic petulant pseudo problack default response , aight faux Thomas Sankara.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif