R.I.P. Roderick "Dolla" Burton II (November 25, 1987 - May 18, 2009)

RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 11,193 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 65,044 Regulator
    Damn nigga been dead 8 yrs already
     i ro nyYoung StefgenocidecutterDarthRozay
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 31,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't know he got into it with 2 pistols shortly b4 this shit
    RickyRichCashmoneyDuxIntelligent_Hoodlum
  • gum989gum989 Posts: 2,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't know he got into it with 2 pistols shortly b4 this shit

Bunch of videos on that.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liked a few of his tracks. This my favorite
    Lincoln
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 11,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 19
    georgia Nights " - that song had me convinced that son had more to him than what the single has suggested. Such a shame he went out the way he did.
    CashmoneyDuxjazzybellaBuilt 4 cuban linx
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 41,604 Regulator
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Whooooo the fuck is thaaaat?

• TheGOATTheGOAT The ReasonPosts: 12,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember it was a story when he died but i never heard any of his shit
    goldenja
  • BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude straight predicted he was going to die early like Pac
    gum989
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 9,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    georgia Nights " - that song had me convinced that son had more to him than what the single has suggested. Such a shame he went out the way he did.

C/s. Dolla could have been nice
  • jazzybellajazzybella Where Hennything is Possible :)Posts: 4,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diddy had him modeling for Sean John as well smh that's Scrap from LHHATL cousin. He talked about him often and even went to his grave site one episode.
    RickyRich
  • robblr86robblr86 Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah he was talented. LA is the Widowmaker
    TrillfateCashmoneyDux
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And we got Drake instead

Still sad about that one
    Young Steftrendsetta1030
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 4,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Make a toast" was my shit
    jazzybellaCashmoneyDux
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 12,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of East Atlanta's finest...Rest In Peace Bucc
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude was crap and a mixed nigga so that should tell you why he's six feet deep
     i ro nyBeta
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WAIT HOLDUP........WHY is everybody talking so high of him??? Eastsides finest? Had to settle for Drake? He was nice??????? Cat was average at best....

Come on im from Atlanta and he had a few songs that were cool but am i missing something lol once again only in the ill community...folks im Atlanta dont or havrnt hyped him up like that and damn sure never heard anybody say "yo you heard that Dolla track".

And whoever said we had to settle on Drake, stop it.
    CashmoneyDuxRickyRich
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 65,044 Regulator
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Whooooo the fuck is thaaaat?

i only know the kid cause of this and even now i only know the song cause of Tpain and his hook
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    WAIT HOLDUP........WHY is everybody talking so high of him??? Eastsides finest? Had to settle for Drake? He was nice??????? Cat was average at best....

Come on im from Atlanta and he had a few songs that were cool but am i missing something lol once again only in the ill community...folks im Atlanta dont or havrnt hyped him up like that and damn sure never heard anybody say "yo you heard that Dolla track".

But yall hype up wack niggas like Trouble?

Foh
    OGDirtyDeeRickyRich
  • ChiCityChiCity Darth Citious Posts: 26,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 20

Foh

Not sure what your talking about Trouble mediocre too. But you low key hyped Dolla like he was dropping gems.

FOH.
     i ro nyRickyRichCashmoneyDux

Foh

Not sure what your talking about Trouble mediocre too. But you low key hyped Dolla like he was dropping gems.

FOH.

Find that post where I said he was dropping gems. Quote that.

You the gatekeeper for Atlanta hip hop nigga? Get your Alley Boy ass outta here
    RickyRich
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 31,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 21
    Trouble had some shit btw,

he on the mumble rap wave Now

I don't remember Dolla gettin that much hype b4 death outside the single, but I remember make a toast being hard
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

Foh

FOH.

Dolla was nice

To me the nigga had next in 09 cuz he was spittin

I'll prove it
    RickyRich