What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Burial

dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers.Posts: 10,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
Burial Releases New Tracks “Subtemple” and “Beachfires”: Listen

Digital EP available now, with the 10" to follow next week

d0418306.jpg

Burial has released a pair of new tracks, “Subtemple” and “Beachfires.” It marks the producer’s second pair of songs in six months, following November’s “Young Death”/“Nightmarket.” The digital EP is available now, and you can stream the tracks below. A 10" will follow on May 26, via Hyperdub, available to pre-order on Bandcamp now. It’ll also sell in shops. Before “Subtemple”/“Beachfires,” Burial’s most recent output was a remix of Goldie’s 1995 song “Inner City Life,” released last month for Record Store Day.

https://burial.bandcamp.com/album/subtemple

http://pitchfork.com/news/73629-burial-releases-new-tracks-subtemple-and-beachfires-listen/
lazypakman

Replies

• lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    God bless you for this.
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 10,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lazypakman wrote: »
    God bless you for this.

LOL, I had a feeling that you wouldn't mind this being posted on here.
  • OuncemanOunceman Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 20
    huge fan of burial. so this is great news. his drum sequencing is instantly recognizable. i still vibeout to this track today. the end part is euphoric

tumblr_lrxxy1qkwP1qdmfbco1_500.jpg

Fetch.jpg
    dontdiedontkillanyonlazypakman
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 10,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ounceman wrote: »
    huge fan of burial. so this is great news. his drum sequencing is instantly recognizable. i still vibeout to this track today. the end part is euphoric

That whole EP is amazing. He's a brilliant producer, but the mood does have to be set to listen to the majority of his music for me. His music suits the British weather well.
    Ounceman
  • lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lazypakman wrote: »
    God bless you for this.

LOL, I had a feeling that you wouldn't mind this being posted on here.

I wasn't even aware of the november drop he did which shows you how out of the loop i am so yeah major props.

The lack of drums on any of these tracks hurts my soul a little bit but i'm on board with a push into the more ambient, ''nightmarket'' is quality and that ''beachfires'' is something else when your lick.ed