What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What baptism do you want? Spirit or fire?

Replies

• DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm atheist

What led you to that conclusion my friend?
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    marc1239TRAYKamPushMe
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Keep doin the Lord's work

Amen my brother! By the power of the Holy Spirit! God bless you forever!!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    IcyLiquid wrote: »
    09ec1b780ee74755985bdffd5aa0f359ac4504ea51535f38389685c2a1d409f6.jpg
    I just read the rules and I broke none. I'm sharing a message and asking a questions with the members of the IC.

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    9TRAY
    VIBE wrote: »
    vary35ldcvm3.gif

Why?

I'm an atheist, no matter what my destination is hell (if an afterlife exists). But I'm cool with that, as everything about hell is just a metaphor that later became literal to most christians. I'm okay with a "separation from God" seeing as I'm already separated from god anyways.

Yes you are separated now in this life because you have no fellowship with God. But you still enjoy His blessing and provisions because God gives His goodness to all in this earthly existence.

But

In the life to come, in eternity you will be forever separated from His goodness, His mercy, and His love. You will only be subjected to His wrath. And you nor I have ever seen His wrath. You don't want that my friend because His wrath is terrifying. Amen.

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    bigbird_1 wrote: »
    I chose the Spirit a long tine ago. I'm still a work in progress, but I'm sure of my destination when I die. God bless you brother

Hallelujah my friend! We are all a work in progress and will be perfected on the day He comes again to recieve us to Himself! That day is coming soon! Amen! God bless you!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    bigbird_1
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You paged me for gay men? Ok np.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHKZySzixEURYVBGKpPDDLedFYqHt1D_qu8zVfad223lUBD9ga
    1280x720-c38.jpg
    DoUwant2go2HeavenKingFreemandamnkpdalyricalbanditAlpha_Ambition Ajackson17kingblaze84Inglewood_BKamPushMeTrillfate
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ay mane.....that thread title in my notifications.....that aint cool

idk why but I started lookin out the window and checkin my phone and shit
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fire
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This came through on my feed today
    BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY
    GALATIANS 3:23-24
    23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith.

GALATIANS 3:25-27
    25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.
    26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptised into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.

DoUwant2go2Heaven
    HafBayked wrote: »
    ay mane.....that thread title in my notifications.....that aint cool

idk why but I started lookin out the window and checkin my phone and shit

Watch and pray my friend, for the baptism by fire is coming soon. May you be baptized with the Holy Spirit so that you will be spared from the wrath to come. Amen.

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Fire

You ever been burned before my friend?

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    KingFreeman9TRAY
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    This came through on my feed today
    BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY
    GALATIANS 3:23-24
    23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith.

GALATIANS 3:25-27
    25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.
    26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptised into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.

Look at God! He always confirms His word! Amen!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Does this involve you shirtless in a pool ?

heathen
    DoUwant2go2HeavenKingFreeman9TRAYmarc123
    feel the wrath of an all loving god... ok

And because God is love He must punish sin. Thus if you choose to refuse the satisfaction of His wrath against sin that King Jesus took upon Himself on the cross by rejecting His shed blood for the atonement of your soul, you will have to pay for your own sin in the lake of fire because your sin will not be overlooked! Hallelujah!

Why?

Because God is love! Amen!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will never get baptized. Why would a Christian get baptized anyway? Shouldn't it be Christianized?
  • Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 16,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 22
    There has GOT to be a way to block you from @ me to shit like this.

If I give you the link to my dad's FB page, will you leave me the fuck alone?
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    9TRAY
    I will never get baptized. Why would a Christian get baptized anyway? Shouldn't it be Christianized?

You will be baptized one way or another my friend. You can choose in this life to be baptized by the Holy Spirit by faith in Jesus Christ or you will be baptized on the last day into the fire which will be your covering forever and ever.

Now the question is what will it be?

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    Mister B. wrote: »
    There has GOT to be a way to block you from @ me to shit like this.

If I give you the link to my dad's FB page, will you leave me the fuck alone?

I apologize my brother. Forgive me. You should @ your Dad to this thread. Let him check it out and welcome him to the IC

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad you changed the title I'm like why would someone choose between water and spirit baptism
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,768 Regulator
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Man, if you werent in better shape than me and a nice person, i would fly down there and kick your ass.

ill be coming to Alaska in 2 months to preach in Anchorage. Maybe we can fellowship when I am in town?

this sounds like he callin u out for a fade @Lou_Cypher........On Piru
    DoUwant2go2Heaven9TRAYInglewood_BFosheezy
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not this shit again
    9TRAY
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    I'm glad you changed the title I'm like why would someone choose between water and spirit baptism

Yeah I got excited my friend. Lol.

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.