What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What baptism do you want? Spirit or fire?

Replies

• DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    Not this shit again

What's good?
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    9TRAY
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will never get baptized. Why would a Christian get baptized anyway? Shouldn't it be Christianized?

You will be baptized one way or another my friend. You can choose in this life to be baptized by the Holy Spirit by faith in Jesus Christ or you will be baptized on the last day into the fire which will be your covering forever and ever.

Now the question is what will it be?

I don't believe in your religion so no I won't. As usual you can't answer my question?
    kingblaze84
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will never get baptized. Why would a Christian get baptized anyway? Shouldn't it be Christianized?

You will be baptized one way or another my friend. You can choose in this life to be baptized by the Holy Spirit by faith in Jesus Christ or you will be baptized on the last day into the fire which will be your covering forever and ever.

Now the question is what will it be?

I don't believe in your religion so no I won't. As usual you can't answer my question?

I did my friend. Baptism of the Holy Spirit is what all believers are baptized into. He is our seal unto the day of redemption

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
  • KingLuciano KingLuciano Posts: 469 ✭✭✭✭
    spirit, I love Hennessy.
    DoUwant2go2Heaven9TRAY
  • 9TRAY9TRAY EverywherePosts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭

88jura528th5.gif

I ain't posted up like that in like 2 year's, how the hell I included in these whole site, tag lists?
    tumblr_oomercbcDW1t1k6p7o1_500.gif

tumblr_omf0ouQQmH1t1k6p7o1_500.gif
    marc123Lou_Cypherkingblaze84Trillfate
    9TRAY wrote: »
    88jura528th5.gif

I ain't posted up like that in like 2 year's, how the hell I included in these whole site, tag lists?

Because God loves you my friend and He wanted to speak to you through His servant. Amen.

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Man, if you werent in better shape than me and a nice person, i would fly down there and kick your ass.

ill be coming to Alaska in 2 months to preach in Anchorage. Maybe we can fellowship when I am in town?

this sounds like he callin u out for a fade @Lou_Cypher........On Piru

That gym aint gonna make him bulletproof.
    1364264064_nas-mask.gif

word.
    kingblaze84
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 7,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being baptized in the name of white jesus = Donald Trump being pissed on by a Russian hooker
      Colin$mackabi$hkingblaze84Trillfate
    Man, if you werent in better shape than me and a nice person, i would fly down there and kick your ass.

ill be coming to Alaska in 2 months to preach in Anchorage. Maybe we can fellowship when I am in town?

1364264064_nas-mask.gif

word.

You shooting?

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Being baptized in the name of white jesus = Donald Trump being pissed on by a Russian hooker

I don't know this "white Jesus" your talking about. Amen.

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 23
    The Bible god is weak, impotent, and powerless. Lazy as fuck on top of that. No thanks!!!!!

When the piece of shit Bible god explains where he was during the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, I'll give that bitch ass mufucka a chance. Until then, the fake Bible god can go suck a dick.
    skpjr78Trillfate
    88jura528th5.gif

DOU doesn't have much of a life. He talks to and worships imaginary beings lol
    VulcanRaven
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This dude don't take no days off, huh?
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
    The Bible god is weak, impotent, and powerless. Lazy as fuck on top of that. No thanks!!!!!

When the piece of shit Bible god explains where he was during the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, I'll give that bitch ass mufucka a chance. Until then, the fake Bible god can go suck a dick.

Your choice, your soul, your destiny. Amen.

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    88jura528th5.gif

I have life and life more abundantly! Hallelujah!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.

The devil doesn't. Why should I?

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    Inglewood_B
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭

And here we go with this ignorance
    DoUwant2go2HeavenAggieLean.Trillfate
    88jura528th5.gif

So do I, but I don't need weak and powerless gods like yours to make me feel better.
    edited May 24
    Fosheezy wrote: »

And here we go with this ignorance

What's so ignorant about what I said? With great power comes great responsibility right? Well what the fuck was the Bible god doing during all that time, smoking crack?

I'm supposed to consider Jesus a god? BWAHAHAHAHA yeah aight. Fuck that lazy ass nigga.
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

ehwngnooz78f.png

I like your attitude, man. Even if I can't believe like you do
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
    DoUwant2go2Heaven
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,768 Regulator

1364264064_nas-mask.gif

word.

You shooting?

damn callin him bluff
    DoUwant2go2Heaven
    88jura528th5.gif

So do I, but I don't need weak and powerless gods like yours to make me feel better.

No you don't have abundant life. You don't even have life my friend. You are a dead man walking. You have no life in you. Amen.

But that can change. Amen.

Are you willing to humble yourself my friend?

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.

ehwngnooz78f.png

I like your attitude, man. Even if I can't believe like you do

God has given to each and every one of us a measure of faith. And all you need is faith the size of a mustard seed to remove mountains. Are you willing to move the mountain of unbelief today my friend?

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
  • Cleveland7venty6Cleveland7venty6 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    vary35ldcvm3.gif

Why?

I'm an atheist, no matter what my destination is hell (if an afterlife exists). But I'm cool with that, as everything about hell is just a metaphor that later became literal to most christians. I'm okay with a "separation from God" seeing as I'm already separated from god anyways.

Yes you are separated now in this life because you have no fellowship with God. But you still enjoy His blessing and provisions because God gives His goodness to all in this earthly existence.

But

In the life to come, in eternity you will be forever separated from His goodness, His mercy, and His love. You will only be subjected to His wrath. And you nor I have ever seen His wrath. You don't want that my friend because His wrath is terrifying. Amen.

"we've never seen his wrath, but it's terrifying"

how can you describe something that no human could know? that's just plain silly..

and no, I am not receiving any "blessings", I am an atheist, I do not believe in a god, I deny its existence bc there lacks the proof of a god...

knowing what I know biblically, I've "committed the worst of sins", yet my life is fine, no blessings or wrath..

I don't fear dying, or even if there is an afterlife, I don't fear god or Satan, heaven or hell, if it exists and is what it is in the Christian faith, I accept my fate in hell.. I'd rather have it that way, even though I am a great person..