What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Hallucinogenic Nepalese Honey - you down?

Replies

• TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    Fuck acid niggas trynna get caught in a permanent trip

Shrooms top 5

My uncle been on a permanent trip since the late 70s off a bad batch of acid

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/is-it-a-myth-that-lsd-can-permanently-fry-your-brain

The "permanent trip" is a myth and medically makes no sense. Lsd is in and out of your system in 7-8hrs.

Ppl who have reported being stuck in trips have been linked to mental illness & schizophrenia
    (Nope)
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    I dont know brah...

I think ther permant trip thing is real.

I'll never forget my teacher in HS who told the class one time about some guy she knew who use to deal acid... she claim this fool messed around and taped 8 sheets to his stomach as a way of sneaking it in somewhere discreetly...apparently it didn't occur to him that skin is porous.

I forgot where he ended up but she said to that very day the dude think he is a orange and he wear like multiple layers of clothes in fear that somebody gonna peel him

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/drugs/orange.asp
    x4cmrdpf6g80.png
    CashmoneyDuxPureYangenglishdude32DaysOfInfiniti
  • (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfPosts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know brah...

I'll never forget my teacher in HS who told the class one time about some guy she knew who use to deal acid... she claim this fool messed around and taped 8 sheets to his stomach as a way of sneaking it in somewhere discreetly...apparently it didn't occur to him that skin is porous.

I forgot where he ended up but she said to that very day the dude think he is a orange and he wear like multiple layers of clothes in fear that somebody gonna peel him

It brings to light latent mental illness. All these drugs essentially induce a state of psychosis. If you're already not well, it might stick.
  • (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfPosts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 24
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Shrooms top 5

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/is-it-a-myth-that-lsd-can-permanently-fry-your-brain

The "permanent trip" is a myth and medically makes no sense. Lsd is in and out of your system in 7-8hrs.

Ppl who have reported being stuck in trips have been linked to mental illness & schizophrenia

I haven't tripped or done drugs in years, but I always liked L better. Shrooms are like an ocean, L is like a rollercoaster. You can know what to expect from L. You reach a peak and then begin to come down.

If you've done shrooms, you'll be fine. If you're feeling heavy keep some Xanax or Ativan on deck. Or drink some beers.
    TheGOATCashmoneyDuxblackgod813
  • SELASI_iSELASI_i DARK VEDA KCPosts: 2,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 24

Shrooms top 5

LOL
    U a lie

...for real tho?

Nah I aint lying no need to. I'd lie about some fly shit not that. I used to think he was on crack when I was a kid but he wasn't, he was still functional just couldn't hold down a household or a job. Now he do smoke crack tho.

And I know lsd does pass through your system so don't go all drug scientist on me cause I'm talking about some shit you wanna try. I don't even think that was pure lsd that fucked him up like that anyway.

Shrooms top 5

LOL
    U a lie

...for real tho?

Nah u aint lying no need to. I'd lie about some fly shit not that. I used to think he was on crack when I was a kid but he wasn't, he was still functional just couldn't hold down a household or a job. Now he do smoke crack tho.

And I know lsd does pass through your system so don't go all drug scientist on me cause I'm talking about some shit you wanna try. I don't even think that was pure lsd that fucked him up like that anyway.

So.... Hes just crazy?

I dont get it
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know brah...

x4cmrdpf6g80.png

Lol damn So that story is like an old wives tale?
    I dont know brah...

x4cmrdpf6g80.png

Lol damn So that story is like an old wives tale?

US Govt propoganda
    Fosheezy

Shrooms top 5

LOL
    U a lie

...for real tho?

Nah u aint lying no need to. I'd lie about some fly shit not that. I used to think he was on crack when I was a kid but he wasn't, he was still functional just couldn't hold down a household or a job. Now he do smoke crack tho.

So.... Hes just crazy?

I dont get it

U ever seen a crackhead? Ever talked to one? Well that's how he was socially, bits and pieces of who he was , was still there, he started doing it in the air force and had a bad batch when he got home. Ended up pulling a shotty on my aunt who he used to get high with, started tripping with my grandma, some of my uncles had to put him in his place, then he got stuck in this timid, unsure mindset which they tell me he wasn't like before the air force (before I was born) he had cars, clothes, women. etc. Then its like he lost touch with that element of himself.
    Fosheezy
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

id definitely try the honey.
    FosheezyJusDre313
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did acid or whatever that shit thats in white paper...mentally i became a cat an took on his strength...i found myself masturbating in my front yard :# i said ok im trip in best masturbation ever tho

Shrooms top 5

LOL
    U a lie

...for real tho?

So.... Hes just crazy?

I dont get it

U ever seen a crackhead? Ever talked to one? Well that's how he was socially, bits and pieces of who he was , was still there, he started doing it in the air force and had a bad batch when he got home. Ended up pulling a shotty on my aunt who he used to get high with, started tripping with my grandma, some of my uncles had to put him in his place, then he got stuck in this timid, unsure mindset which they tell me he wasn't like before the air force (before I was born) he had cars, clothes, women. etc. Then its like he lost touch with that element of himself.

Damn this hit kind of close to home. I have a friend who we grow up with in which occurred a similar situation except for I don't know all the details. He's really a friend of a friend of mine and we all cool with each other.. I just never really kicked it with him without my other homeboy. But anyway Before he went in the military I always knew him for being pretty sharp in terms of conversation, eye contact and all that and as far as his mentality, but then ever since he got out he been way off, socially. Its hard to describe but it's almost like he just ain't all there no more like he not the same persona. Dude mumbles a lot when talking and even collects a "crazy" check. What's weird is nobody in our circle would talk about it. It's like everyone just went along with it as if that's how he always was. It wasn't till recently I try to get to the bottom of this shit and asked one of the homeboy wtf happened when he went in the military that made him like that and my dude told me while he was stationed insome foreign country he tried some drug (don't know what it was) and turned out it must've been a bad batch of something because he got permanent impaired from that shit.
    SELASI_i

Shrooms top 5

LOL
    U a lie

...for real tho?

So.... Hes just crazy?

I dont get it

Damn this hit kind of close to home. I have a friend who we grow up with in which occurred a similar situation except for I don't know all the details. He's really a friend of a friend of mine and we all cool with each other.. I just never really kicked it with him without my other homeboy. But anyway Before he went in the military I always knew him for being pretty sharp in terms of conversation, eye contact and all that and as far as his mentality, but then ever since he got out he been way off, socially. Its hard to describe but it's almost like he just ain't all there no more like he not the same persona. Dude mumbles a lot when talking and even collects a "crazy" check. What's weird is nobody in our circle would talk about it. It's like everyone just went along with it as if that's how he always was. It wasn't till recently I try to get to the bottom of this shit and asked one of the homeboy wtf happened when he went in the military that made him like that and my dude told me while he was stationed insome foreign country he tried some drug (don't know what it was) and turned out it must've been a bad batch of something because he got permanent impaired from that shit.

PTSD

U should check out this movie

MV5BMTk1ODk3NjM3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODc3MzU1MDI@._V1_UY1200_CR74,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Shrooms top 5

LOL
    U a lie

...for real tho?

So.... Hes just crazy?

I dont get it

U just described my uncle to a T
    edited May 24

Don't know if its ptsd because I don't even think he was in combat and he wasn't like having flashbacks or nightmares but I don't know it just was a trip growing up hearing people in my fam say he wasn't always like that. I got another uncle who did go to Nam on my family's other side and he's an alcoholic who was abusive to his family but it didn't affect him like that.
    U dont need to have been in combat to have ptsd but it is more common
    U dont need to have been in combat to have ptsd but it is more common

Didn't know that But it makes sense. My other unc I was talking about really thought he was gonna die when he was stationed to go to Nam. He really accepted that reality, moms told me he tried to do everything he wanted to do before he left. Slept with every woman he wanted, drank heavy, then when he didn't die it kinda fucked him up.

Shrooms top 5

LOL
    U a lie

...for real tho?

So.... Hes just crazy?

I dont get it

PTSD

U should check out this movie

MV5BMTk1ODk3NjM3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODc3MzU1MDI@._V1_UY1200_CR74,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Really? I know a bit about PTSD but it always came off as one of those made up disorder with no scientific, physical chemical proof of existence that they simply put on ppl that exhibit particular behavior traits after certain events.
    Got tix to George Clinton. My homie says he got some acid for us to take there. Never done it before.

Did shrooms a handful of times tho. Highly recommended.

Acid cant even help George these days

I bought tix to basically watch George Clinton watch other people perform his music.

OG was sittin in a chair on stage not doin shit 95% the time
    Shrooms>>>>>acid

But forget both of those
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would try the hell out of that
     i ro ny
  • rickmogulrickmogul IFNOTYNOT Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTSD ( PUT THAT SHIT DOWN) ALRIGHT! Make them Bobby Digital Honey Dipped Blunts! Doodododododododdoododoo!
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your mind can definitely trick itself into thinking you are still tripping, especially if you dont give yourself time to recover and just continually dose up for a long period of time.

Some people who trip too much may appear to be brain dead hippy types who are overly sensitive to the world's stimuli and tend to react to normal things obstructively.

Losing your mind is a real thing.
    16_1_2.gif
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,845 ✭✭✭✭✭