What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

J. Scott Campbell Appreciation Thread

genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 29 in Quite Comical
Campbell-Danger-Girl.jpg
Thor+5+Sketch+Variant+J.+Scott+Campbell+Ruff+Stuff+2012+Vol+1+Sketchbook+(P31-32).png
Spider-man+J.+Scott+Campbell+Ruff+Stuff+2012+Vol+1+Sketchbook+(P3-4).png
12256833_479588032213983_162024006_n.jpg
campbell225.jpg
2013-04-15-dangergirl_trinity_01_jsc_lg.jpg
Gives us back images in sigs
Splackavelli

Replies

• genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He uses a lead holder with f Sanford Turquoise lead btw. Might have to try sing that myself.
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • SlimRemySlimRemy Posts: 148 ✭✭
    danger girl and gen-13 would make dope movies. wildstorm and image probably have a little more range or room for real innovation and risk taking. marvel has always been cleaner and more accessible to the masses, whereas stuff like DV8 might be a little darker for your traditional comic group assembly. a specialized niche per se.
    genocidecutter
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danger Girl was really dope.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    genocidecutter
  • thephantasmthephantasm Posts: 564 ✭✭✭
    Original style to say the least.

Quality art from a quality artist.
    One of those rare times when Batman didn't have a stick up his ass in a story.

batman-and-danger-girl-leinil-yu.jpg
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    genocidecutter
    SlimRemy wrote: »
    danger girl and gen-13 would make dope movies. wildstorm and image probably have a little more range or room for real innovation and risk taking. marvel has always been cleaner and more accessible to the masses, whereas stuff like DV8 might be a little darker for your traditional comic group assembly. a specialized niche per se.

Of course image has more range for adaptation. Look at the massive success of The Walking Dead.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    genocidecutter