What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Preacher - Season 2 (AMC)

Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices.H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

Season Starts 6/25/2017! Anyone gonna be tuning in? Excited for Saint of Killers to be featured more.
Meester

Replies

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im wet and cant wait
    PILL_COSBY
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get out of here. hetero folk only.
    marc123PILL_COSBYiron man1
  • MeesterMeester Smartass Outrage LandPosts: 16,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yooo they goin in already
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    2nd episode tomorrow night?
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    God damn that shit was lit!!!!!! Already topped last season. I thought that scene with the angels constantly killing each other couldn't be topped. This shit like one of them grind house films. That was a great opener. Undertaker outchea catching bodies left and right. Mothafucka was letting off tank rounds.
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

Recaptimus_Prime360
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a pretty cool first ep
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    genocidecutter
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fucking awesome way to start. Holy shit
    PILL_COSBY
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Fucking awesome way to start. Holy shit

Episode had me like
    giphy.gif
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

Lou_Cypheriron man1
    I loved the music in this episode lmao at the car chase scene. Then when the saint showed up and fucked shit up, that was crazy. Cant wait till the next episode! What a cliffhanger
    Meester
    Did they detail how that other preacher they spoke to had a relationship with God? I heard them say he was a friend of jesse dad, but dont recall much else.

Scene between him and saint was dope af though. I love how they film this show. Like someone else mentioned, it's almost like a tarantino flick the way they film this.
    Meester
  • KairoKairo Posts: 929 ✭✭✭✭
    Anybody get a Tommy Boy homage vibe from the car chase scene with "Come on Eileen"? This show is a lot of fun.
    Lou_Cypher
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched 1st 2 eps.

Will this be airing on Sundays or Mondays?
    Sundays right after Power so 10pm
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    Meestergenocidecutter
    2nd episode was dope. Dead at the scene with cassidy and the angel doing drugs. Thought it was gonna get real gay there for a sec though.

Lots of plot building
    qawshun
  • MoeWMoeW Posts: 175 ✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Just watched 1st 2 eps.

Will this be airing on Sundays or Mondays?

It will be airing Mondays at 9 pm.
    TheGOAT
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 1st episode tho...COT...DAMN!
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    God damn that shit was lit!!!!!! Already topped last season. I thought that scene with the angels constantly killing each other couldn't be topped. This shit like one of them grind house films. That was a great opener. Undertaker outchea catching bodies left and right. Mothafucka was letting off tank rounds.

Muthafuccas was gettin that work! Lol.

Lol at the one armed dude at the vending machine. The NRA lost. Lol
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    yea this flames
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Negga puss wide open
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
    marc123
    Is this Sunday or Monday nights?
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Its been moved to Mondays, I guess
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

Lou_Cyphergenocidecutter
    Cant wait for the new episode tonight
    inori
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Monday at 9
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    episode 3 was dope
    Lou_Cypher
    Who do you guys think it is thats looking for Tulip in New Orleans?? I havent read the entire series of preacher so i dunno if this is something that happened in the books or if this is exclusive to the show.
  • (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfPosts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Who do you guys think it is thats looking for Tulip in New Orleans?? I havent read the entire series of preacher so i dunno if this is something that happened in the books or if this is exclusive to the show.

It's me yo!