What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Kodi HD Movie Releases

Replies

• lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    yea got my shit up and running i'm in the mix now

Did you get jumped in tho? @beta who's man is this

naw i'm down to take my lumps tho
    BetaCain
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 62,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    yea got my shit up and running i'm in the mix now

Did you get jumped in tho? @beta who's man is this

naw i'm down to take my lumps tho

You got heart cuh, welcome to the set
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

CainMaywoodBenjaminE
  • TheGOATTheGOAT Posts: 14,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 6
    Finally stopped being lazy and installed elysium. Kodi gang all wins no lauces

Me too

Got a 2nd firestick in mail and put Elysium on it. My other is running on Wookie Lite build.

Its lookin like Elysium has the better sources (than exodus) and is more reliable

Bout to make both stick just have Elysium
    numbaz...80's baby
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 12,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    b9e080acc00912d3837ca98273accd22.png

Exodus been good to me. If it starts slipping again, I'll have to check up on Elysium.

Exodus been good to me. If it starts slipping again, I'll have to check up on Elysium.

Im tryn get into GOT

On season 2 now. Exodus was giving me weak sources for season 2. No HD. Lots of lagging.

Tried same episode on Elysium and streams perfect in HD
    C da Night King
  • wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, can yall explain why you only use a single addon vs using a build that has multiple addons you can use if one is down? Titanium has exodus and Elysium, when exodus is tripping I just use Elysium.
    MaywoodS.jR.numbaz...80's baby
  • C da Night KingC da Night King Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, can yall explain why you only use a single addon vs using a build that has multiple addons you can use if one is down? Titanium has exodus and Elysium, when exodus is tripping I just use Elysium.

I downloaded Kodi the simplest way possible. I don't need all the extras. You'll probably say builds are simple too, but straight download was easiest for me.
    Already Home_17
    I dont even know what a build is I just download add-ons separately

giphy.gif

HustleThaDonBDBIID
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 1,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Best thing to do Is have multiple sources, Don't rely on one... Exodus is Nice but have @ least another Backup
    Say No More
    KingFreeman
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just go elysium fam.

jrgLb_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=mondaymotivation-reactions&l=search&f=.gif
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    numbaz...80's baby
    Some builds (some) make it easier to navigate and find the shit you go to kodi for. Like I have full fiber tv so I just need it for new movies. Some people are looking for tv shows, even live sports and other events. Different builds help with all that. Some builds are just cluster fucks tho.
    nwfyah.jpg
    TheGOATMaywooddasmooth1
    I will admit I can't find live sports for shit, but that's why I got people's cable logins. I put they shit in ESPN, TNT, etc. and I'm good. I could probably figure it out but don't since I get it by other means.
    KingFreemandasmooth1
    charles2 wrote: »
    I will admit I can't find live sports for shit, but that's why I got people's cable logins. I put they shit in ESPN, TNT, etc. and I'm good. I could probably figure it out but don't since I get it by other means.

Yeah I got a dude at work paying me 40 a month for my mobile login. Nigga wanted it for free so he could watch hbo go, and all the live sports and shit like nah b you gotta kick in on this bill. All in I pay about 280/mth (tv/internet/phone) so that 40 ain't shit but still.
    nwfyah.jpg
    TheGOATC da Night Kingfreshb651
    Lol I only watch bball so I just use homie with the league pass hookup for like $30 for a year and sling tv $20 for national games

So after that one time $30 is gone I just pay $20 a month for 7 months

giphy.gif

• CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,703 Regulator
    What build y'all using if any? I'm currently running Hard Nox but going to change it to another build or just plain Kodi with add-ons
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Im tryn get into GOT

On season 2 now. Exodus was giving me weak sources for season 2. No HD. Lots of lagging.

stick it out...i dam near gave up during season 2 b/c it was hard to follow all the names and characters but shit pays off and becomes some of the GOAT tv shit of all time
    Stew

Im tryn get into GOT

stick it out...i dam near gave up during season 2 b/c it was hard to follow all the names and characters but shit pays off and becomes some of the GOAT tv shit of all time

Only got 2 eps left of season 2

But season 1 >>> season 2
    Stew
    I'm currently hunting down anybody with hbo go log in...shit i even hit up my worthless pops of course that was a dead end
    dasmooth1
    I'm currently hunting down anybody with hbo go log in...shit i even hit up my worthless pops of course that was a dead end

HBONow is doing a 30day free trial i just signed up for

Its the same thing as HBOGo but u dont need a cable subscription
    lamontbdc
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,369 ✭✭✭✭✭

Im tryn get into GOT

Elysium is good. I didn't know Exodus was back.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Elysium huh? Is it under the fusion repo?
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    So Elysium huh? Is it under the fusion repo?

Noobs and nerds
    Beta
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats the best live PPV sports because Sportsdevil doesn't work for me anymore and Phoenix is so so quality.
    dasmooth1
  • Mseries_Mseries_ Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YOO! my ninjas aint this the thread for KODI HD MOVIE RELEASES ? illtek got a thread for troubleshooting kodi builds and repos and what not
    CainStewC da Night KingS.jR.