What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Kodi/Terrarium HD Movie Releases

Replies

• BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What set you claim?
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

MaywoodKingFreemanLurkristocrat black caesar
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,193 Regulator
    Kodi was my.go to but Terranium has been the non-stop go to as of late. Their servers are better and never does it buffer. If I can't find it on Kodi I flip to Terranium and vice versa.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    onetoughmiracle
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Terranium go on the firestick?
    MaywoodCain
  • wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Yes, there's a link on the last page to the Terranium site. Just type it into downloader on the firestick. It now has it's on media player built in, it sucks IMO. In earlier versions it didn't have its own media player so you also had to install MX player which I still us instead of the built in media player.
  • C da Night KingC da Night King Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, there's a link on the last page to the Terranium site. Just type it into downloader on the firestick. It now has it's on media player built in, it sucks IMO. In earlier versions it didn't have its own media player so you also had to install MX player which I still us instead of the built in media player.

Won't let me install MX player. Used VL (sp?) player but it kept shutting down. So I just use the built in player. It's good enough for what it's worth.

Won't let me install MX player. Used VL (sp?) player but it kept shutting down. So I just use the built in player. It's good enough for what it's worth.

My issue is the built in player wont continue to load if I pause a movie/tv show. I usually use the google links for whatever I'm trying to watch. With MX player if I pause it it'll continue loading, I like to do that just in case the wifi drops for a few second it wont freeze.

this is the link I used a while back to install MX Player on my firestick androidapksfree.com/apk/mx-player-1-9-3-1210001023-apk-download/ . Yes this is a older version(1.9.3) of MX but it still work fine for me. The newer version is on there too if you'd rather try it.
    C da Night King

My issue is the built in player wont continue to load if I pause a movie/tv show. I usually use the google links for whatever I'm trying to watch. With MX player if I pause it it'll continue loading, I like to do that just in case the wifi drops for a few second it wont freeze.

this is the link I used a while back to install MX Player on my firestick androidapksfree.com/apk/mx-player-1-9-3-1210001023-apk-download/ . Yes this is a older version(1.9.3) of MX but it still work fine for me. The newer version is on there too if you'd rather try it.

Props my G. I'll give it a shot.
    wilberdmillz
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,193 Regulator

I haven't an issue with the built in player. All movies have played fine even 1080p joints. I had one issue with a audio and that was the link I chose but besides that the player has worked fine for me.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    wilberdmillzMaywoodonetoughmiracle
    Cain wrote: »

I haven't an issue with the built in player. All movies have played fine even 1080p joints. I had one issue with a audio and that was the link I chose but besides that the player has worked fine for me.

It does work fine, my only gripe is what I mentioned about noticing it not loading when I pause the video like MX player does. I loaded my parents and a friends firestick with Terrarium this past weekend without MX player and they both work fine. It's just a personal preference at this point I guess.
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terrarium is the shit
    MaywoodonetoughmiracleHustleThaDon
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kodi was my.go to but Terranium has been the non-stop go to as of late. Their servers are better and never does it buffer. If I can't find it on Kodi I flip to Terranium and vice versa.

Is it on PC or Android?
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    What set you claim?

Terrarium, you don't know what terrain you on.
    Maywood
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    r1nt0p6igpd3.gif

You had a spark when you started...
    KingFreemanonetoughmiracle
  • inoriinori Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it on PC or Android?

Android, but if you are on a PC you can get Bluestacks which is essentially an android emulator and lets you install android apps on your PC. Bluestacks works pretty good on Windows from my experience, but runs like shit and on Macs.
    black caesaronetoughmiracle
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inori wrote: »

Is it on PC or Android?

Android, but if you are on a PC you can get Bluestacks which is essentially an android emulator and lets you install android apps on your PC. Bluestacks works pretty good on Windows from my experience, but runs like shit and on Macs.

Well it's going on the Android and on PC. Best of both worlds.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    onetoughmiracle
    Better copies of IT and War for the Planet of the Apes on Terrarium. For Apes, choose play with subtitles and find one that's synced up right.
    VIBEBetaHustleThaDononetoughmiracle
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,815 Regulator
    edited November 9
    Somebody send me in the right direction on how to install Terrarium on the stick.
    freshb651