What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

KINGDOM COME!!! Are you a sheep or are you a goat?

DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven Lover of Jesus Christ and a Minister of reconcilation! Do you know Him? September 23, 2017 Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
Blessings my friends. I was blessed to speak at my church for the first time on a Sunday. God is good. On May 28, 2017 the LORD gave me this message to share with everyone. The first video is a clip. The second video is the whole sermon. May God bless those who hear and receive what He says. Amen.

It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
SneakDZA

Replies

• Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a red dragon. I eat both sheep and goat alike.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

kingblaze84soul rattler
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven Lover of Jesus Christ and a Minister of reconcilation! Do you know Him? September 23, 2017 Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Nah. You are either a sheep or a goat.

The goats follow the red dragon though; right into the lake of fire. Amen.

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    Ajackson17
  • The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29
    Sheep and goat are both herd animal. Bad analogy
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
    Ajackson17
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those animals do not represent me. So thus I'm a Red Dragon.

The_Jackal wrote: »

Right, it's Sheep and Wolves not Sheep and Goats LMAO.

• DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven Lover of Jesus Christ and a Minister of reconcilation! Do you know Him? September 23, 2017 Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jesus spoke of the final judgment as being like a shepherd separating sheep and goats (shepherds grazed them in mixed flocks). Separating sheep from goats in western countries is not difficult, as the sheep have been bred to accentuate their wool production so they look quite different. However, sheep and goats in Asia and Africa are often similar in appearance—consistent with them belonging to the same created kind.

Non-shepherds find it difficult to distinguish such sheep and goats, but the shepherd knows the difference and easily separates them. For example, there are differences in behaviour: sheep tend to follow; goats go their own way. At the judgment, the Great Shepherd (Hebrews 13:20) will know the difference and will separate those who followed Him (Mat. 10:38) from those who went their own way.

Amen.

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.

At the moment you are a goat. You don't obey the Master. You go your own way.

BUT that can change as long as you have the breath of life in you. Hallelujah!

There is a hope for your sin sick soul and His name is Jesus the Messiah!

Come to Him and live forever! Will you today?

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.

Nah, nigga. I'm my own ruler and leader.

kingblaze84soul rattler

And because you are, you will have to ride to the final destination as your "own ruler and leader". And there will be no escape from the eternal destiny that awaits you because it was your choice. Amen.

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    Ajackson17
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven quick question, did the Bible change the lion and the lamb line to the wolf and the lamb on some Mandela effect shit?
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif

And because you are, you will have to ride to the final destination as your "own ruler and leader". And there will be no escape from the eternal destiny that awaits you because it was your choice. Amen.

Cool beans my nigga.

kingblaze84
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven quick question, did the Bible change the lion and the lamb line to the wolf and the lamb on some Mandela effect shit?

1. Yeshua is the lion and the lamb.
    2. The wolf will feed with the lamb when the Kingdom comes.
    3. Do you know Him?

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.

Cool beans my nigga.

For me, yes. For you, nah.

Will you change today?

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
  • The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jesus spoke of the final judgment as being like a shepherd separating sheep and goats (shepherds grazed them in mixed flocks). Separating sheep from goats in western countries is not difficult, as the sheep have been bred to accentuate their wool production so they look quite different. However, sheep and goats in Asia and Africa are often similar in appearance—consistent with them belonging to the same created kind.

Non-shepherds find it difficult to distinguish such sheep and goats, but the shepherd knows the difference and easily separates them. For example, there are differences in behaviour: sheep tend to follow; goats go their own way. At the judgment, the Great Shepherd (Hebrews 13:20) will know the difference and will separate those who followed Him (Mat. 10:38) from those who went their own way.

Amen.

Stop that they analogy you are using is wrong and the way Jesus used it is completely different from how you are implying.
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10

Amen.

Stop that they analogy you are using is wrong and the way Jesus used it is completely different from how you are implying.

Break down Matthew 25 and why Jesus separates the sheep from the goats.... please

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
  • b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The easiest way to find out whether one is sheep or goat is to simply check the tail...
    Ajackson17Meester
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    b'mer... wrote: »
    The easiest way to find out whether one is sheep or goat is to simply check the tail...

Hopefully DOU understands this someday.
    soul rattler
    b'mer... wrote: »

He gonna be checking a whole more than just the tail if your a goat. Because wolves in sheep clothing will be discovered too. Amen.

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave you a goat.
    soul rattlerDoUwant2go2Heaven
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitch asked if I was God, fuck I'm supposed to say no?
    You already seen me turn a man to a G.O.A.T
    - Jay Z

image1.jpg
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    chgarcia345Cleveland7venty6DoUwant2go2Heaven
  • Cleveland7venty6Cleveland7venty6 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven If I ever said anything to you that you felt as disrespectful, I apologize. I have my own opinion and views, As do you. At the end of the day, we are still peoples.

So if you ever @ me again, and if i respond, from here on out, i will be coming from a place of Peace & Love.

I was going thru all my old posts and your name kept coming up and I feel bad. Thats why im reaching out.

We cool?
    soul rattlergoldenja
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven If I ever said anything to you that you felt as disrespectful, I apologize. I have my own opinion and views, As do you. At the end of the day, we are still peoples.

So if you ever @ me again, and if i respond, from here on out, i will be coming from a place of Peace & Love.

I was going thru all my old posts and your name kept coming up and I feel bad. Thats why im reaching out.

We cool?

Of course my friend. I have no hard feelings. God is good. I forgive you my brother. I love you and I pray that King Jesus will be your rock forever. He's coming soon. Amen.

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    Cleveland7venty6goldenjachgarcia345