What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

E3 2017 | June 13th - 17th

KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™Posts: 11,338 Regulator

Replies

• Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think this will be one of the best in years.

Sony just keep doing what you're doing. MS has to do something magical. Nintendo better have some great announcements for the next couple of years too.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping for another big MvC:I reveal. Some FF7:R and Kingdom Hearts news. That would make me happy. A rumored Bloodborne 2 announcement and at least one interesting PSVR announcement would be icing on the cake.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    Lou_Cypher
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im hoping they will release some more info on the MMORPG's "Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen" and "Ashes of Creation".

Also hoping they will have more info on the FF7 remake, but i highly doubt they will. Sounds like Square Enix doesnt have it as a priority.

Hoping a lot more info on that Marvel/Square Enix game gets released.

God of War release date would be awesome.
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also praying Daybreak studios will have some sort of reveal for plans on a new Everquest game since they cancelled Everquest Next like a bunch of assholes.
    Almost here!

I read an article on IGN a couple of days ago that said Bethesda is in the process of making a new game. The game MIGHT be revealed at E3 and they are saying its a RPG game (like they've been doing. Elder Scrolls/Fallout), but this game will be a science fiction game. They said to think about Mass Effect made by Bethesda.

If true, sounds like it could be dope af considering how bad Andromeda turned out.
    I'm hoping we see more from CD Projekt Reds new game.

Cyberpunk 2077. I never played Witcher but this look like my kind of game.
    The Recipeachewon87
    I usually watch E3 through my Xbox. Can you watch it through PS4 too?
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 9,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    I usually watch E3 through my Xbox. Can you watch it through PS4 too?

I watched through twitch on my ps4 last year
    lions-650x406.jpg
    Has anyone gone to the PS4 experience at theaters before??

My first time reading about it, but all over the countries, theaters stream the Playstation E3 event on their big screens and they also hand out misc items like Posters, mugs, and other random stuff.

I just found out one is showing here in Anchorage. Think i might sign up for it. Its FREE, just have to sign up and show the theater your ticket once its confirmed.
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Has anyone gone to the PS4 experience at theaters before??

My first time reading about it, but all over the countries, theaters stream the Playstation E3 event on their big screens and they also hand out misc items like Posters, mugs, and other random stuff.

I just found out one is showing here in Anchorage. Think i might sign up for it. Its FREE, just have to sign up and show the theater your ticket once its confirmed.

Link for those too lazy to google:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/05/29/playstation-e3-experience-2017-live-in-theaters-june-12/
    HundredEyes
  • BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kingdom Hearts 3 is all I care about

The gaming streets have been starving for a new trailer or somethibg

If they come out with a release date, I'll go Ron Artest
    You Down to Travel?

I've been International since I was 16

Listen to my thoughts on traveling while black throughout europe, my thoughts on traveling in general and my experiences crazy/interesting stories

at my Travel Blog right here

htttp://www.travelis4life.wordpress.com
    Lou_CypherCJ
    I too been waiting for KH3 for what seems like forever now. Theyve released "remix" games twice after announcing KH3 was going to be made lol.
    Even more exciting now, Kingdom hearts will be able to use Marvel characters. Can almost guarantee there will be a "marvel world" in that game.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KH3 seems to be in development hell.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    Bethesda doing their event on Sunday right?
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    God of war gotta come out this year cause it cant compete with red dead redemption 2. Normally march is the release for games delayed into the next year. We'll see i guess
    photo.jpg
    The Recipe
    MS to open with a conference on Sunday.
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 11
    EA's conference has been boring the last few years. A Way Out looks good tho. The most interesting annoucement was the new Bioware IP "Anthem". So now we know that game, the Assassin's Creed Egypt game, Shadow of War, and Wolfenstein 2 will be shown at Microsoft's conference optimized on Scorpio.

Sony will have Star Wars Battlefront 2 (I assume campaign since EA already showed a bunch of multiplayer), Call of Duty, Far Cry 5, Marvel Infinite and Destiny 2.

• Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 11

12715221_1544933472501286_6918897634016329581_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9fa1452681ccbeedd4b6da85510815bf&oe=576D10DE
    achewon87BigBallsNoWorries

This is why sony is the more popular console this generation. Great games that people want to play. If the scorpio doesnt have good games coming in tje next year it'll be bbq pointless to buy one. Better off getting a pc for the extra power
    photo.jpg
    Breezy_Kilroyscrapper1
    CJ wrote: »
    Its on xbox too

Thats great. Scorpio still needs exclusives to show off the power though.
    photo.jpg