E3 2017 | June 13th - 17th

Replies

• matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so is god of war a complete reboot? Looks like this kratos is new or a reincarnation of the last one.
    dat boi
  • HundredEyes HundredEyes Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought its just Kratos but a lil bit older?
    Da12RespectA
  • THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOD OF WAR WILL BE CHALLENGING NORSE GODS (ODIN, THOR, LOKI, FREYA) INSTEAD OF GREEK GODS...
    GODESSES TOO, BITCHES AIN'T SAFE...
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY
    Lou_Cypher
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so is god of war a complete reboot? Looks like this kratos is new or a reincarnation of the last one.

I think he might be a reincarnation.

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    SONY & NINTENDO HAD GREAT CONFERENCES BTW...
    ALSO, SPEAKING OF GOW, I WAS DISAPPOINTED BY LAST YEAR'S SHOWING...
    I WASN'T FEELING THE CAMERA, BABYSITTING & THE SLOW PACED MOVEMENT...

BUT THIS YEAR'S SHOWING HAS ME MORE CONFIDENT ABOUT THE COMBAT/GAMEPLAY...
    I'M DEF. LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS...
  • matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »

i think so too. The old Kratos had a daughter, this one looks like fatherhood is new to him. Also, the way he looked at the greek pot, looks like they might touch upon his past life.
    dat boi
    Ghostdenithegawd
  • HundredEyes HundredEyes Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »

i think so too. The old Kratos had a daughter, this one looks like fatherhood is new to him. Also, the way he looked at the greek pot, looks like they might touch upon his past life.

Had to look it up but its still og Kratos, here is a interview with the dev, explaining some shit:
    http://kotaku.com/the-new-god-of-war-might-finally-make-kratos-interestin-1796080869
    Lou_CypherKnowReasonForPeacejee504
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    ALSO, SPEAKING OF GOW, I WAS DISAPPOINTED BY LAST YEAR'S SHOWING...
    I WASN'T FEELING THE CAMERA, BABYSITTING & THE SLOW PACED MOVEMENT...

BUT THIS YEAR'S SHOWING HAS ME MORE CONFIDENT ABOUT THE COMBAT/GAMEPLAY...
    I'M DEF. LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS...

Kinda depressing how he used to be a beast now he needs a child to help him beat up his enemies.

Lol all the content i've seen is Kratos telling the kid to do something, only to be attacked by a monster and disappointed in his son after saving his ass.
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know a whole lot of Norse Mythology so GoW will be super cool to see, but goddammit if they dont do Egyptian Mythology ill be upset.

Celtic mythology after Egyptian would be dope.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,685 Regulator
    Kratos fastball specialed "boy" at a ice troll and this nigga think thats good child rearing...

Stop it.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cory barlog stated back when gow3 was being made he suggested the norse gods neing involved while kratos went on a killing spree killing every god in existence. Ill try to find that story when i get off work.
    photo.jpg
  • jee504jee504 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cory barlog stated back when gow3 was being made he suggested the norse gods neing involved while kratos went on a killing spree killing every god in existence. Ill try to find that story when i get off work.

I remember that. It was a panel of all the GOW directors. It was on one of those games they re-released for the PS3. I think it was Cory who mentioned that.
    KnowReasonForPeace
    I think i remember that. He said that Kratos was gonna meet his Norse and Egyptian counterparts, destroy teh gods together, and the game would end with the 3 becoming the 3 Wise Men, going to meet the one true God.

But they said that the video game world wasnt ready for that type of storytelling, so they nixed it. Wouldve been trill as fuck
    dat boi
    KnowReasonForPeaceHundredEyes PureYangLou_Cypher
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think i remember that. He said that Kratos was gonna meet his Norse and Egyptian counterparts, destroy teh gods together, and the game would end with the 3 becoming the 3 Wise Men, going to meet the one true God.

But they said that the video game world wasnt ready for that type of storytelling, so they nixed it. Wouldve been trill as fuck

Current gen or next gen that shit going to happen since cory back in charge.
    photo.jpg
  • BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »

Folks would be furious if the final boss was allah.

nigga they would ban that game

And cut the head off of the developers
    You Down to Travel?

I've been International since I was 16

Listen to my thoughts on traveling while black throughout europe, my thoughts on traveling in general and my experiences crazy/interesting stories

at my Travel Blog right here

htttp://www.travelis4life.wordpress.com
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forza 7 looks dope as fuck I see why gran turismo hasn't said much yet
    focusZydecoShawtyDa12RespectA
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,385 ✭✭✭✭✭

Norse mythology and egyptian mythology have always been fair game in media, this could still happen.
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 16

Harder to be excited for forza since they drop one like every year. GT so far only release 2 GT per Sony console
    Da12RespectA
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,065 ✭✭✭✭✭

Harder to be excited for forza since they drop one like every year. GT so far only release 2 GT per Sony console

I haven't played forza in a long time so it will be fresh to me
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 17
    Super Mario Odyssey picking up all the Game of the Show awards, Metroid Prime 4 and mainline Pokemon on Switch were the biggest annoucements by the numbers, their new IP ARMS that dropped Friday is the #1 game on Amazon...but Nintendo didnt win E3

edited June 18
    the switch seems to be getting cool games, gotta admit. But I want a Pro b4 I look into anything Nintendo.

Really happy I skipped that Wii U shit though. That was basically a 32x lol
    dat boi
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    Super Mario Odyssey picking up all the Game of the Show awards, Metroid Prime 4 and mainline Pokemon on Switch were the biggest annoucements by the numbers, their new IP ARMS that dropped Friday is the #1 game on Amazon...but Nintendo didnt win E3

Metroid prime has no footage
    Pokémon - eh
    ARMS - eh