What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Snowfall

1234568»

Replies

• BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The CIA angle should been a much better storyline.
    acv3md.jpg

2gse8vd.jpg
    BroddieJusDre313gdatruth2.0marc123
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    I didn't think Teddy was going to kill Alejandro, but he did it. Hopefully his storyline improves next season, because I've read online every review, and everybody hates Teddy's storyline.

I can't STAND teddy.

He's necessary though, since the C.I.A. and Reagan were responsible for the drugs running rampant.

I'm pretty sure that's why i don't like him. What he represents.
    male-tears-2.jpg
    black caesar
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    The CIA angle should been a much better storyline.

Maybe it will be now that they trimmed the fat (Alejandro) and had Teddy finally embrace being a spy on the field.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    yeah i hate the c.i.a nigga teddy. he straight bitch. but you know who more bitch then him? franklin....nigga think he a boss and couldnt even stomach ray ray killing lenny. he gone die soon i hope. also this nigga already think he nino brown and shit. instead of turkeys he's giving all the kids ice cream. at first i thought he was gone be on his master p shit. and yeah jerome is a dumb ass. like black said if i bring you to the meet stfu and just have my back. niggaZ cant never play they part. cant wait for next season

How he a bitch when he made Ray Ray kill his own boy so that he would have blood on his hand and possibly won't snitch. It wasn't him not being able to stomach it, it was Franklin realizing what he was becoming or bout to become.

I dig the slow burn for Franklin becoming who he is. You just don't wake up and become a kingpin in a week, especially in an "industry" that's new. Of course that nigga had bumps, he never dealt with coke or crack before.

Same niggas bitching bout that would be bitching if he was the crack king of LA by episode 3. smh

tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    JusDre313
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    yeah i hate the c.i.a nigga teddy. he straight bitch. but you know who more bitch then him? franklin....nigga think he a boss and couldnt even stomach ray ray killing lenny. he gone die soon i hope. also this nigga already think he nino brown and shit. instead of turkeys he's giving all the kids ice cream. at first i thought he was gone be on his master p shit. and yeah jerome is a dumb ass. like black said if i bring you to the meet stfu and just have my back. niggaZ cant never play they part. cant wait for next season

Franklin isn't going to die. They're setting up major players. He's going to be the hood boss, probably a frank lucas type.

i just want this nigga dead.....yeah im hating. HEEEEYYYYYYY @Westie
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

How he a bitch when he made Ray Ray kill his own boy so that he would have blood on his hand and possibly won't snitch. It wasn't him not being able to stomach it, it was Franklin realizing what he was becoming or bout to become.

I dig the slow burn for Franklin becoming who he is. You just don't wake up and become a kingpin in a week, especially in an "industry" that's new. Of course that nigga had bumps, he never dealt with coke or crack before.

Same niggas bitching bout that would be bitching if he was the crack king of LA by episode 3. smh

nigga franklin had to, bring his unc, and put a gun to ray ray's head. now just imagine if franklin went out there himself with just the pistol. you think that nigga gone pull that thang? ill answer this for you......nooooo
    Broddie

nigga franklin had to, bring his unc, and put a gun to ray ray's head. now just imagine if franklin went out there himself with just the pistol. you think that nigga gone pull that thang? ill answer this for you......nooooo

Nigga you sound dumb as fuck.

You really trying to convince me that Franklin was somehow dumb and/or weak for bringing back up to a sketchy ass situation and putting a gun to a nigga head and forcing him to kill his own boy

Your stupidity is off the fucking charts.
    Word at least he actually learned how to bring backup by the last episode. I'll give him that.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    Revolver Ocelotmarc123black caesar

You really trying to convince me that Franklin was somehow dumb and/or weak for bringing back up to a sketchy ass situation and putting a gun to a nigga head and forcing him to kill his own boy

yall the ones making him sound like a g. im just showing yall he aint. you can have it pleighboi. franklin is nino now.
    Revolver Ocelot

yall the ones making him sound like a g. im just showing yall he aint. you can have it pleighboi. franklin is nino now.

Nah Frank still a scrub. I just tend to give credit where it's due.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke

Please quote where I called Franklin a G or the next Nino Brown

I'll wait.......

there you go in bold. you basically insinuated that shit
    Revolver Ocelot
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 11

Wow you truly are fucking stupid and slow.

Nothing in that shit you highlighted did I call Franklin a G or Nino fucking Brown.

Nice try tho

Wow you truly are fucking stupid and slow.

Nothing in that shit you highlighted did I call Franklin a G or Nino fucking Brown.

Nice try tho

i tried.....had to save face some how. anyway franklin still a bitch and needs to get killed by his unc. now thats real
    Revolver Ocelotgdatruth2.0
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 15,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 12
    Interesting finale....tho it felt like alotta set up for S2 and the rest of the series.

Solid watch tho. I can see where the 3 stories are inter related n coming togther. I dig it.

This show tho, its a hell of a under taking. the CIA/Reagan flooding the hood with crack era/the ending of the 60s w the panthers n black pride/begining of the late 70s early 80s w crack n the decay of the black families due to drugs n the stories of the mexican n colombian cartels. Its alot to under take. Its likes 6 shows in one. It can almost collapse under the pressure of itself.

Interesting to see Frank bossing up n building his team. I like that they showed his mother standing by his bed alone. Showed tho shit seemed all good, it aint.

1 thing tho. So Ray ray was able to tie up his boy n put him the truck all by himself tho smh. Bullshit. I hope Ray joins Franks team next season.

Overall im diggin this show. Has hella potential. Alotta the writing needs to improve but its a solid start to a heavy n crazy deep story. 7/10 imo
    Revolver OcelotJusDre313
    BTW this gone need to be stickied when S2 drops
    JusDre313
    Music was on point in the finale too btw
    When shorty and Hector (been watching from day 1, still don't there names *kanyeshrug*) came out house w/ there guns I thought it was gonna be some Kill Bill Deadly Viper Squad at the church attack.
    marc123macmurda
1234568»