What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

How Do You Eat Your Steak?

Replies

• Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium
    Bad cuts/quality of steak also have a chewy texture if cooked MR-M so it's really just depends where I'm eating at or if I'm a take it home to finish it

Good Steakhouse and I'm a get it medium-medium well. Chili's or any of the other mid grade chains and I'm getting it medium well without question
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    twenty2Like Water
  • The HueThe Hue Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium Well
    I don't know why it surprises some people that a lot of folks don't want their food to still be bleeding when they eat it. I can eat medium but I usually go with medium well to be on the safe side.
    image.jpg

"The Afro-American militant is a `militant' because he defends himself, his family, his home, and his dignity. He does not introduce violence into a racist social system--the violence is already there, and has always been there. It is precisely this unchallenged violence that allows a racist social system to perpetrate itself. When people say that they are opposed to Negroes `resorting to violence' what they really mean is that they are opposed to Negroes defending themselves and challenging the exclusive monopoly of violence practiced by white racists."
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 7,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium
    Medium to medium rare depending on the cut.
    SneakDZA
  • AggieLean.AggieLean. Country ass nigga.Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium
    Want my steak medium, and my burger medium well.

bge680.jpg
    znat04.jpg
    Like Watersouthsil4lil
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 7
    Medium
    Fuckin Philistines....who gets a steak well done?

Eat chicken.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    Built 4 cuban linx
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,815 Regulator
    Medium Well
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Fuckin philstines....who gets a steak well done?

Eat chicken.

U don't see the poll? There's at least 24 of us that don't like bloody steaks! Bloody mate
    Mastery
  • crazy busycrazy busy Posts: 123 ✭✭
    Blue Rare
    If I have it with a sauce I'll have it rare, but I'd rather just a nice blue steak.
    SneakDZAMasteryPureYangCashmoneyDuxHuey_Cblacktuxwill grimeyKid Dynasty
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,113 Regulator
    Well Done
    I'm not even a steak person.
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    King_MeCashmoneyDux
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium
    I'll go between medium-rare and medium depending on the cut and how it's being cooked.
    AZTG
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium
    Mastery wrote: »
    ChiCity wrote: »
    I guarantee that those that it eat it wd or r/mr also eat it with steak sauce

R/MR use it to cover the taste of blood. WD uses it to add some juice and flavor to that dry ass shoe they eating
    Wrong!!! Medium rare steaks don't need no steak sauce bruh. That ruins it.

If your steak needs sauce, it probabaly isn't a good steak bruh.
    I agree

I know someone (looking @Recaptimus_Prime360) eating they steak sauce in bitch tho
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK