What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

Replies

• caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    no idea who the pels are gonna pick at 40

been seeing some reports of Josh Hart. Dude looks like he can fit the bill, but idk

At this point, If he can stay in the league and contribute then that is a win.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

AP21
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Imo cavs should look into trading kyrie for paul george instead of love.

:/
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

MaywoodMallyGpimped_out_red
    Beta wrote: »
    STUCK IN A CASUAL B-BALL CONVO WITH SOME OLD WASHED UP NIGGA HELP MEEE!!!

"LEBRON JAMES SHOULD OF WENT TO COLLEGE"

"YOU SEE THE PASSES LEBRON THROWS COMPARED TO OSCAR ROBERSON THERE TO HARD HIS PLAYERS CAN'T CATCH THEM"

OSCAR ROBERSON TRIPPLE DON'T DOUBLE WAS MORE IMPRESSIVE BECAUSE HE ONLY SHOT 2S

" BACK IN THE DAY I USE TO PLAY WIT....."

Take this shit to the nba thread

Shut yo bitchass up

Cool. What's going on with the Knicks man

giphy.gif

• Peace_79Peace_79 Posts: 8,815 ✭✭✭✭✭

"YOU SEE THE PASSES LEBRON THROWS COMPARED TO OSCAR ROBERSON THERE TO HARD HIS PLAYERS CAN'T CATCH THEM"

Shut yo bitchass up

dbd2b1uef7pl.gif
    GhostdenithegawdTheBossmanMallyGpimped_out_red

Shut yo bitchass up

Cool. What's going on with the Knicks man

Not a got dam thing worth mentioning what's going with both your teams

Do you think DSJ will be there for y'all and if not do you draft nitikina or monk?

giphy.gif

• detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 11,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kyrie not untouchable but we no Cleveland not gonna do it.

This would be a great trade irving and get paul george. Convince and sign George Hill at a price lower than his market for a discount.

Now you have 3 great perimeter defenders to guard the warriors. Hill can play off the ball and bring it up the court and switch from steph and klay and you still have love to space the floor for bron
    freewatether.jpg

freeway.jpg
    Lol now what if George hill doesn't wanna take a offer from a team that can't offer him any money?

giphy.gif

• twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandPosts: 4,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 14
    That pretty much just says that woj says people around the league think bron might leave.

Only thing that makes sense is the clippers and getting melo to come there. Hmm actually if wade opts out all 4 could potentially nah nvm the money wouldnt work unless that man child ballmer okay with ridiculous tax

He's not leaving though

Btw niggas scatter like roaches when you actually talk to them about basketball

giphy.gif

• detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 11,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol now what if George hill doesn't wanna take a offer from a team that can't offer him any money?

Here's where cleveland is fucked cuz there GM not under contract the cavs don't have leverage to begin those talks and maybe convince him.

Its just an idea of mine but that would be a roster more capable of beating the warriors
    freewatether.jpg

freeway.jpg
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,335 ✭✭✭✭✭

You think Gilbert will just flat out call Lebron a "slave" that is acting like an "ungrateful uppity negro" this time?
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

MaywoodsilverfoxxNoCanadiansEHpimped_out_red
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

One of the greatest things I've ever seen!!!!
    giphy.gif
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

ghost!Myndset
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NCswag wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    5d45c7f18ffac473dc756a38c220c340.jpg

Get ready.

29-53 coming in uuuuuup!!!!!

who you repping brah?
    silverfoxx
  • southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Short TexasPosts: 9,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't see Cliff leaving but they made a good point about the Clippers not being able to afford to wait around if he starts bullshitting and how they need him to make a decision early in free agency
    silverfoxx