What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

Replies

• BetaBeta NH Posts: 62,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    Main point is, boston WITH hayward not scaring cleveland. Smart cant guard kyrie

Miami is more on bron's mind as competition in the east. I could be wrong only because cleveland's roster is trash and the celtics might get lucky
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

TheBossmanBlackAX410silverfoxxKingFreemantexasdaking88
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 18,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    All I said was Miami has the personnel to be capable of beating the celtics in a series and that matchup wise we would fare better than Boston against Cleveland and niggas talking about regular season matchups dating back to 2015 like that matters when both teams are different and talking about players rebounding well in summer league games when they wanted to add robin lopez and dedmon themselves.

Niggas sign aron baynes and start feeling themselves on the boards

Nice euro step, based on this year personnel wise how do you feel yall are capable of beating us in a series?

I feel like top to bottom, Miami is deeper.
    Also from a rebounding standpoint, our frontcourt>>>
    Better bench
    you do not have the personnel to contain dragic, Dion, and TJ
    Olynck know the plays B)
    Better defensively

you keep talking about zizic like hes the saving grace for your frontcourt like he aint playing his first year in the NBA

im not going into detail beyond this because I never meant to talk about this

Lol just shut up
  • NCswagNCswag Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear I hope lebron goes out west next year so I can see these niggas team's still be ass sauce and Boston go to the finals for the next 5 years
    2012-2013 AllHipHop Fantasy NBA Yahoo CHAMPION
    2010-2011 AllHipHop Fantasy NFL Yahoo CHAMPION

I'm a Hustler baby, fuck what you heard!!!!
    silverfoxxInglewood_B
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Main point is, boston WITH hayward not scaring cleveland. Smart cant guard kyrie

Miami is more on bron's mind as competition in the east. I could be wrong only because cleveland's roster is trash and the celtics might get lucky

You sound like a complete homer.

1. Your squad didn't even make the playoffs last season.
    2. Celtics had the best record in the east AND added Hayward.
    3. Your team added nothing this off-season but bam( draft pick).
    4. @ bolded you can read brons thoughts now, ok.
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
    its....JOHN BBlackAX410Ghost of JaemoomsKingFreeman
    TheBossman wrote: »

Thanks for your opinion

giphy.gif

• Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 21,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »

I would rip this post to shreds but I'm not defending miami.These points are trash
    Inglewood_B
    Sad that yall are being this obtuse..I'll let it rock since its the summer time

giphy.gif

Yep players dont improve at all and come back exactly the same as last year

Yep players dont return from injury

Yep players dont get added which adds depth and changes the dynamic of the first and 2nd units

Yep...

giphy.gif

Yep players dont get added which adds depth and changes the dynamic of the first and 2nd units

Yep...

Does that not go for the Celtics as well? Matter fact we have a lot more younger players with higher ceilings and just added a lot more talent than the Heat did so what are you saying?
    BlackAX410
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 21,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nets still have 13.7 mil in cap space.They should sign jamychal green to an offer sheet doubt grizz match

I need marvin bagley to reclassify for 2017 and the nets to be more competitive in 17-18 :)
    edited July 17

Yep...

Does that not go for the Celtics as well? Matter fact we have a lot more younger players with higher ceilings and just added a lot more talent than the Heat did so what are you saying?

Only Rozier and brown (Im leaving rookies out)

Hard to even include Brown when hes playing with hayward, crowder, tatum, and morris

giphy.gif

edited July 17
    They get Justice Winslow back from injury, league on notice

Top 5 defense w/o him for 70% of the season =)

giphy.gif

Yep...

Hard to even include Brown when hes playing with hayward, crowder, tatum, and morris

No it's not hard to add Brown and you forgot Smart, it doesn't matter what your personal opinion is of him he hasn't even entered his prime and been making strides every year, he would be an upgrade to the Heat's starting roster bunch of fucking role players and we pretty much know what they all are going to be, Celtics got next, Miami got at least 3 years before they enter the picture, they might be one of those annoying scrappy teams but they aren't on anybody's radar right now
    BlackAX410

Really? Well Celtics scored 112, 105, 117, and 112 in four wins against y'all last year so I would have never guessed

Yep...

No it's not hard to add Brown and you forgot Smart, it doesn't matter what your personal opinion is of him he hasn't even entered his prime and been making strides every year, he would be an upgrade to the Heat's starting roster bunch of fucking role players and we pretty much know what they all are going to be, Celtics got next, Miami got at least 3 years before they enter the picture, they might be one of those annoying scrappy teams but they aren't on anybody's radar right now

Nah I didnt forget him. He sucks

Rozier and arguably brown because of a logjam

Really? Well Celtics scored 112, 105, 117, and 112 in four wins against y'all last year so I would have never guessed

112 game (Derrick WIlliams and luke Babbitt were starting)

105 game (Josh mcroberts, richardson and mcgruder started)

117 game (Mcgruder, whiteside, Babbitt, winslow, richardson)

112 game (No waiters)

Sheesh I wish the heat and celtics played when the team was healthy or when we got our starters set.

Heres to next year

giphy.gif

BlackAX410
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta I ain't gonna keep going back and forth because I haven't seen anything from your end that says yall are better then us. Bunch of guys playing for their last big pay days damn near 30 and you talking about players improving lol. Brown, Tatum, zizic and rozier will have more of an impact then Bam, Rodney mcgruder, and Winslow lmao
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

its....JOHN B
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,108 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep...

112 game (No waiters)

Sheesh I wish the heat and celtics played when the team was healthy or when we got our starters set.

Heres to next year

Lol don't you DARE use that when I said that in regular season matchups against the wizards with Bradley and horford gone I was called a Homer. What about the year before when yall had wade? What excuse you got there? Next year yall losing again the fuck?!!
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

Yep...

112 game (No waiters)

Heres to next year

I thought y'all were deeper in talent top to bottom? Fuck we beat y'all with Zeller in the starting lineup, we beat y'all with Smart who so called sucks, and most of those guys started because that's who the Filipino wanted to start not because of injury, TJ was there JJ was there, if y'all are so much deeper but are pretty much bringing back most of the same roster from last year that should of never happened
    BlackAX410

Yep...

112 game (No waiters)

Heres to next year

I thought y'all were deeper in talent top to bottom? Fuck we beat y'all with Zeller in the starting lineup, we beat y'all with Smart who so called sucks, and most of those guys started because that's who the Filipino wanted to start not because of injury, TJ was there JJ was there, if y'all are so much deeper but are pretty much bringing back most of the same roster from last year that should of never happened

Now we are. This is then..

Btw I'm not using it as a argument point I just noticed who was starting and the lineups we had as an observation. All I'm saying is I hope our lineup is more consistent next year and you guys actually play against dion

giphy.gif

BlackAX410 wrote: »

Yep...

112 game (No waiters)

Heres to next year

Lol don't you DARE use that when I said that in regular season matchups against the wizards with Bradley and horford gone I was called a Homer. What about the year before when yall had wade? What excuse you got there? Next year yall losing again the fuck?!!

Relax man damn you about to pop a blood vessel

giphy.gif

Can we shut the fuck up now? What I said stands

giphy.gif

Can we shut the fuck up now? What I said stands

Ok it stands but it doesn't make it remotely true or even arguable
    BlackAX410