What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

134689417

Replies

  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 15
    Naw. We need a PG that can shoot
    (Really though?)
  • BetaBeta Posts: 63,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    S/o to them CAW CAW Boyz @Shizlansky @caddo man @Crude_ @AP21

    this off season is hella important. The most in franchise history. I say let Jrue Holiday walk and remain flexible with the cap, get a short stop PG to sell to future free agents and try to get 50 wins. Next season try to go after John Wall. Or sign and trade Jrue to Minnesota for Rubio.

    Ima catch some more games in person. I see two in Dallas and might catch some back home this year.

    Get good seats for the low.

    Word I'm definitely take the lady to some games here in ATL Caw Cawing my ass off in that bitch.

    Tickets in ATL be cheap?

    Lol you see how empty it be? What you think
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

    giphy.gif


    Shizlanskynumbaz...80's baby
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Naw. We need a PG that can shoot

    Who you got in mind that we got a realistic shot at getting?
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    S/o to them CAW CAW Boyz @Shizlansky @caddo man @Crude_ @AP21

    this off season is hella important. The most in franchise history. I say let Jrue Holiday walk and remain flexible with the cap, get a short stop PG to sell to future free agents and try to get 50 wins. Next season try to go after John Wall. Or sign and trade Jrue to Minnesota for Rubio.

    Ima catch some more games in person. I see two in Dallas and might catch some back home this year.

    Get good seats for the low.

    Word I'm definitely take the lady to some games here in ATL Caw Cawing my ass off in that bitch.

    Tickets in ATL be cheap?

    Lol you see how empty it be? What you think

    I'm pretty sure tickets in N.O. ATL and Miami be cheap as fuck.
    (Really though?)
    Betasilverfoxx
  • Max.Max. Now go home and get your fucking shinebox Posts: 31,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 15
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Couverture27.png


    hqdefault.jpg

    Ainge likes flabby pfs

    Yabusele is actually athletic for his size, I'm sure you've never seen him play so I take this with a grain of salt, I saw yall are thinking about trading the 5th & 10th pick for the 4th pick and a 2nd rounder. Worry about your trash franchise

    He looks like tractor traylor




    Ahhhhhhhh


    Meanwhile lonzo n josh jackson told ainge go fuck himself

    Jj is in sac right now
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Couverture27.png


    hqdefault.jpg

    Ainge likes flabby pfs

    Yabusele is actually athletic for his size, I'm sure you've never seen him play so I take this with a grain of salt, I saw yall are thinking about trading the 5th & 10th pick for the 4th pick and a 2nd rounder. Worry about your trash franchise

    He looks like tractor traylor




    Ahhhhhhhh


    Meanwhile lonzo n josh jackson told ainge go fuck himself

    Jj is in sac right now

    Not saying his career will go the same way but the handful of times I saw Lonzo he reminded me of a young OJ Mayo.

    Mayo showed promise early on.
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »

    Lol until I see someone legitimate post this I'm disregarding this. "I didn't hear this from hayward's camp so put it in the gossip section " and you hype? Temper those expectations for Rudolph and re-signing James Johnson
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

    ^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

    Tommy bilfiger
  • BetaBeta Posts: 63,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 15
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

    Lol until I see someone legitimate post this I'm disregarding this. "I didn't hear this from hayward's camp so put it in the gossip section " and you hype? Temper those expectations for Rudolph and re-signing James Johnson

    You over there in the Celtics thread getting excited because of a pic of hayward's kid on st Patrick's day though
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

    giphy.gif


    BlackAX410silverfoxx
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Naw. We need a PG that can shoot

    Who you got in mind that we got a realistic shot at getting?

    Beno Udrih

    Shit Marcus Smart would be an upgrade to our weak ass backcourt.
    Shizlanskysilverfoxxits....JOHN B
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

    Lol until I see someone legitimate post this I'm disregarding this. "I didn't hear this from hayward's camp so put it in the gossip section " and you hype? Temper those expectations for Rudolph and re-signing James Johnson

    You over there in the Celtics thread getting excited because of a pic of hayward's kid on st Patrick's day though

    Not at all, I saw the post and took it with a grain of salt. I'll take woj's word over a guy that said he didn't even hear it from hayward's camp? Lol
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

    ^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 15
    Melo ain't stopping KD on the defensive end though. At least KD won't roam defensively because Tristan nor Jefferson are offensive threats. To me Cleveland needs defense more than offense. Plus ain't Melo schedule for 35 mil next year. Lol
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Couverture27.png


    hqdefault.jpg

    Ainge likes flabby pfs

    Yabusele is actually athletic for his size, I'm sure you've never seen him play so I take this with a grain of salt, I saw yall are thinking about trading the 5th & 10th pick for the 4th pick and a 2nd rounder. Worry about your trash franchise

    He looks like tractor traylor




    Ahhhhhhhh


    Meanwhile lonzo n josh jackson told ainge go fuck himself

    Jj is in sac right now



    Thought you had one huh mawfucka? I don't care they canceled workouts, they don't wanna earn a spot and compete let them shoot as much as they want for 25 win teams. I wanted fultz from the jump and we'll thrive with him meanwhile yall are gonna miss the playoffs for the 13th straight year lol worst franchise in the NBA BY FAR I'm not responding to you no more tonight bruh
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

    ^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Naw. We need a PG that can shoot

    Who you got in mind that we got a realistic shot at getting?

    Beno Udrih

    Shit Marcus Smart would be an upgrade to our weak ass backcourt.

    Take him PLEASE, and my nigga steez balled out in his stint, he's gonna thrive for yall next year
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

    ^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

  • Max.Max. Now go home and get your fucking shinebox Posts: 31,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Couverture27.png


    hqdefault.jpg

    Ainge likes flabby pfs

    Yabusele is actually athletic for his size, I'm sure you've never seen him play so I take this with a grain of salt, I saw yall are thinking about trading the 5th & 10th pick for the 4th pick and a 2nd rounder. Worry about your trash franchise

    He looks like tractor traylor




    Ahhhhhhhh


    Meanwhile lonzo n josh jackson told ainge go fuck himself

    Jj is in sac right now



    Thought you had one huh mawfucka? I don't care they canceled workouts, they don't wanna earn a spot and compete let them shoot as much as they want for 25 win teams. I wanted fultz from the jump and we'll thrive with him meanwhile yall are gonna miss the playoffs for the 13th straight year lol worst franchise in the NBA BY FAR I'm not responding to you no more tonight bruh

    Yeah lets believe a philly beat writer who broke the story

    Lmao
  • af.r.i.c.a.af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Posts: 9,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo Ax would you trade the first pick for 5 and 10? I always looked at Isaac as the perfect player for the Cs with his defensive versatility ability to stretch the floor plus you clearly need another big. He's solid on the glass as well.

    Btw I was listening to Bill simmons podcast the other day and he dropped a comp for Fultz that made a lot of sense. He said he's basically a shorter T mac. Couldn't agree more from his game to his laid back temperament it's almost spot on. Personally I would do it but Fultz would be hard to pass on.
    aaron-gordon-dunk-gif.gif

    block.gif
    its....JOHN B
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,731 Regulator

    Shit LeBron still barely refers to Dan Gilbert by name lol
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,731 Regulator
    ckfree wrote: »
    speaking of stephen a smith though


    ‘im booty, leg, hip guy, if you dont have that, then its insulting if you even approach me’

    lmao

    stephen a smith real life talk like that about everything

    he sounded like he was on first take

    he was arguing about matters of the booty with the same fervor as he does phil jackson knicks tenure

    Lmao...that may be the truest shit he said though with that story about getting into it w/ your lady...
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Side note if Gentry has us playing sub .500 ball by 20 games get rid of his ass.
    silverfoxxZydecoShawty
  • BetaBeta Posts: 63,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Side note if Gentry has us playing sub .500 ball by 20 games get rid of his ass.

    That's not the way to retain cousins. Homie had like 12 coaches and he needs a stable organization and y'all ain't exactly that
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

    giphy.gif


  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Side note if Gentry has us playing sub .500 ball by 20 games get rid of his ass.

    That's not the way to retain cousins. Homie had like 12 coaches and he needs a stable organization and y'all ain't exactly that

    I'm not even going to lie you're right on this one. If ish doesn't work out with Gentry this year and Indiana parts ways with Nate McMillian I'd like to see him on our sidelines in the near future.

    I don't have much faith in Demps as GM either. The Benson's seem intent on riding this train until the wheels fall off though.
    silverfoxx
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo Ax would you trade the first pick for 5 and 10? I always looked at Isaac as the perfect player for the Cs with his defensive versatility ability to stretch the floor plus you clearly need another big. He's solid on the glass as well.

    Btw I was listening to Bill simmons podcast the other day and he dropped a comp for Fultz that made a lot of sense. He said he's basically a shorter T mac. Couldn't agree more from his game to his laid back temperament it's almost spot on. Personally I would do it but Fultz would be hard to pass on.

    I like Isaac a lot but fultz is can't miss I wouldn't do it personally.
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

    ^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

134689417
Sign In or Register to comment.