What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Big Brother Season 19

Replies

• King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been paying attention the last week or so...been too busy. but what's up with her interviewing Cody? What happened in the interview that put a target on her back?
    deadeye wrote: »
    Alex nominated Dominique and Jessica. Jason won POV

The plan is to take off Jessica and put up someone to ensure Dominique goes home. Ain't been watching the feeds, but somehow Paul managed to turn his alliance against each other. Matt and Raven want Dominique out and Mark is doing everything he can to save her. Her "interview" with Cody the other day got some people heated. Paul already convincing Alex that she should put up Mark to ensure Dominique goes home. Paul's a snake for real.

Jason hates Dominique (I wonder why) so he'll be happy to secure her fate.

That must've been an endurance POV comp because After Dark was shut down for 3 hours.

All they did was run the Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday shows.

But yeah, Dominique's been doing too much.

She's one of those people who isn't necessarily there to play the game, but to make a name for herself and get famous.

Nothing wrong with that, but she's making it look too obvious.

Focusing too much on her little "talk show" skits, but not realizing how that interview with Cody made her a target in the house when she inadvertently exposed some alliances.

Another thing, it's always funny how women let cattiness among each other destroy their games.

But they're so busy being jealous and disliking each other for no reason, that they're gonna eventually get picked off one by one because they're too distracted by their own pettiness.
    Shit, this is just women in real life.

Real talk on both accounts
  • ckfreeckfree Posts: 8,838 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King of GA wrote: »
    I haven't been paying attention the last week or so...been too busy. but what's up with her interviewing Cody? What happened in the interview that put a target on her back?

she was asking people game related questions that intentionally or unintentionally exposed alliances

people felt she was poking and probing people to create paranoia

im curious to see what she says in the diary room

i dont think she intentionally was

i think she was just trying to play into this dominique the dominator character she created

god is not very good at playing bb (she says god is leading her decisions)

or

god hates dominique

either way its funny

god is very popular and has a really big fanbase though

so he will have other opportunities to play
    King of GAtoheeb27

clip of christmas coming back into the house

notice raven starts walking (limping) over to greet her

socks on both feet

then quickly reaches down and pulls off the sock of her bandaged foot

she cant bear the thought of christmas getting attention for her broken foot when she had to suffer through four stitches

this bitch is phony

she spends damn near all day playing up how she is on deaths door and the tv show has spent absolutely no time on it

im getting a munchausen by proxy syndrome vibe from her
    Max.

2d81geg.jpg

alex has turned into another of paul minions

and in cody after eviction interview with jeff he was asked who he plans to work with if he was to return to the house and he said paul

just give him the win already

i dont want to wait 3 more months for this

lets start BBOTT 2
    toheeb27

V
    I
    C
    T
    I
    M

N
    O
    I
    S
    E
    S

i want her out more than paul

she can take a conversation about the sunrise and make it about her TWO terminal illnesses in 10 seconds
    Max.PanchoYoSancho
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 16
    And Kevin is easily gonna get an extra $25,000 for winning America's Favorite Player.

Dude's hilarious.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • Max.Max. I be Gucci'd down, Gucci, you wearing Lacoste and shit Posts: 31,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cac cowboy wears the same clothes everyday
  • Max.Max. I be Gucci'd down, Gucci, you wearing Lacoste and shit Posts: 31,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dom is corny...sayn its racism and god why shes up

Josh is annoying ppl

Mark get emotional over dom

Jess is tryna be calm

Raven milkn her cut foot
    Xmas too get both of these bitches out
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
    Hes dress up as a snake bcuz dom said god told her he was
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    finally caught up and lmao and smh

1. The Crossfitter Christmas would get a serious injury. How she was not voted out 1st and then how she was able to stay after surgery is a joke.

2. Josh is an immature mommas boy but somehow Mark has passed him in stupid given the fact he threw that pickle juice at Josh

3. Paul is now an idiot for saying blackface in front of cameras then putting black on his legs. Hope he gets hell after he get back in the real world.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    TheBossman
    josh a bitch, he might be a closet gay.
    edited July 19
    lol.

This chick Dominique is really getting on my nerves.

Talking about how she's good and it's no big deal and talking about her degree and job in DC and everything.

Yet, again, everything was all good until.........."she"...........got on the block.........but now she's lying in the bed and cutting herself off from the rest of the house.

If everything's good, then why is she acting like everything...........isn't good?

Watching last night's After Dark and she's telling Josh the live feeders are gonna love him.

She has no idea how annoying he comes across.

Dude whines and plays the victim about EVERYTHING.

Almost wanna see what happens if Cameron wins the battle back.

Probably won't happen since the comp is probably gonna be geared for Cody to win, but it would be hilarious to see him back in the game since he's been out of the house for so long.

Even more comical if he somehow managed to win HOH.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »
    josh a bitch, he might be a closet gay.

i doubt it some latino niggas just have that accent that sounds like a gay dude and borderline feminine mannerisms but straight. Combine that with the fact he looks like the type of nigga who was a spoiled mamas boy and it makes it appear as if he is gay. Regardless of sexual orientation he is a hoe nigga.

But given the controversies/fights Big Brother past, recent years the BB staff picks beta males who who are built like a gym rat alpha male. The fact these niggas look rough and tough but start crying and getting hella emotional makes for better TV.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    Where the fuck is @Madame Lace ?
    deadeye

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

Peace
    I ain't gone even lie. As much as I wasn't a fan of Cody and thought he made one of the dumbest game moves ever I haven't paid attention to shit since he been gone. LOL
    3 shows starting tonight. I hope Dominique goes home and Cody comes back.
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 12,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Where the fuck is @Madame Lace ?

What if I told you @Madame Lace was Dominique...

30 for 30
    I bet alex got aome bomb asian pussy