What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Big Brother Season 19

Replies

• ckfreeckfree Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

guess who threw themselves down the stairs?

ME

guess who has to cough when they clean their ears or they could die
    ME

guess who has brothers that are pedophiles

ME

guess who united free folk & the wildlings?

ME

a conversation about cat ears ended up with raven listing off all her dead or soon to be dead relatives

lmao

with every ‘ya’ jason was slowly losing his mind

the head shake at the end that said it all

lol @ matt perfectly folding laundry and lining up chairs with precision

leaked DR

coached DRs are terrible

there is nothing good about them

forced

rehearsed

cheesy

lol
    PanchoYoSanchoKingFreemanMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    i cant find the clip no more but about a month ago they were all in the backyard and christmas was talking about how long it was gonna take for her foot to heal and thats when raven buts in and says my healing process is gonna take longer than yours

christmas says how is your healing process slower?

raven says cause of her nutrition its gonna take hers longer to heal

alex then says ‘but youre dancing again’

the look on raven face

MAN

im starting to appreciate raven level of crazy

i have to imagine when they were casting her they KNEW this was how she would act and how we would react

speaking of raven dancing (shes a dance teacher)

RAVEN DANCING IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER

i watched around 15 clips of her dancing and they are all funny as hell

i felt like i was watching an snl skit

shes the best
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 5
    Looks like Elena fucked up by going off on Josh like that.

Don't know if this was his plan all along and he was just lying to her, but it looks like he changed his mind and is now making her his target.

It's a bad move on his part though because it's giving both Cody and Jessica a spot in jury.

So, if by some chance he actually makes it to Final 2, it wouldn't make sense for him to target Elena because..........with both Jessica and Cody in jury...........those are 2 votes against him no matter who he goes up against.

Alex was trying to tell him this last night.

He'd have a better chance of Elena voting for him than either of those 2.

Even still, he doesn't control the votes...........so I don't think his alliance would vote the way he wants unless he targets Jessica.

They'll tell him what he wants to hear to keep him calm, but they'll vote Jessica out on eviction night..........and then apologize and explain later.

deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    deadeye wrote: »

Don't know if this was his plan all along and he was just lying to her, but it looks like he changed his mind and is now making her his target.

It's a bad move on his part though because it's giving both Cody and Jessica a spot in jury.

So, if by some chance he actually makes it to Final 2, it wouldn't make sense for him to target Elena because..........with both Jessica and Cody in jury...........those are 2 votes against him no matter who he goes up against.

Even still, he doesn't control the votes...........so I don't think his alliance would vote the way he wants unless he targets Jessica.

They'll tell him what he wants to hear to keep him calm, but they'll vote Jessica out on eviction night..........and then apologize and explain later.

i didnt know he was capable of such thoughts

please dont make me like josh

thats exactly whats gonna happen
    KingFreeman
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckfree wrote: »

Josh was making a lot of sense there. Damn. He light af tho.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    deadeyeckfree

Josh was making a lot of sense there. Damn. He light af tho.

Yeah, I'm surprised at the way he's been carrying himself as HOH.

Only problem is, Elena's a threat to his game..........but not a threat to his alliance's game.

Jessica's done if her or Cody don't win POV.

deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    So, apparently Mark won POV..........and he actually thinks he can talk Mark into not using it on himself.

Just on principle alone, anyone would be an idiot not to use POV to take themselves off the block.

Not sure if Josh completely understands his situation, but I thought that if the 3rd nominee won POV......then they just come down and the HOH doesn't have to put up anyone else.

Even if that's not the case, what Josh is saying doesn't make sense.

On one hand, he's saying he has enough votes to get Jessica out.

Yet, at the same time.......he's also saying that he doesn't wanna put anybody else up.

Which doesn't make sense because...........if you have enough votes to get Jessica out..........then why does it matter who he puts up in Mark's place?

We'll see how it plays out Wednesday, but I don't think Josh has the power to put anyone else up in Mark's place because he didn't put him on the block to begin with.

In this case, he'd only be able to replace Elena or Jessica if either of them won POV.

deadeye

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

Peace

lmao

i read this thing where it has all the things raven has said in the house

she has written her will at 14 and has had her funeral planned since then — she has everything planned and exactly what and how she wants it done — everyone is to write a letter about how she affected their lives and read it while eating her favorite foods lol -- she is non stop about her two diseases (one of which she calls the raven disease) to the point where ALL of the house guests are talking shit about her because they think she plays up her illnesses but on the cbs show raven has had about a three minute segment about her illnesses

itll be interesting to see how she will be edited on the cbs show when she starts to become more of a focal point
    KingFreemanMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    So, apparently Mark won POV..........and he actually thinks he can talk Mark into not using it on himself.

Just on principle alone, anyone would be an idiot not to use POV to take themselves off the block.

Not sure if Josh completely understands his situation, but I thought that if the 3rd nominee won POV......then they just come down and the HOH doesn't have to put up anyone else.

Even if that's not the case, what Josh is saying doesn't make sense.

On one hand, he's saying he has enough votes to get Jessica out.

Yet, at the same time.......he's also saying that he doesn't wanna put anybody else up.

Which doesn't make sense because...........if you have enough votes to get Jessica out..........then why does it matter who he puts up in Mark's place?

We'll see how it plays out Wednesday, but I don't think Josh has the power to put anyone else up in Mark's place because he didn't put him on the block to begin with.

In this case, he'd only be able to replace Elena or Jessica if either of them won POV.

putting anyone on the block for any reason gives them a free ticket to put you in the same position. I get it from that stand point. But like you said he doesn't have to do shit so he doesn't need to fuss. I'm sure they'll break it down for him in the dr.
    nwfyah.jpg

lmao

she has written her will at 14 and has had her funeral planned since then — she has everything planned and exactly what and how she wants it done — everyone is to write a letter about how she affected their lives and read it while eating her favorite foods lol -- she is non stop about her two diseases (one of which she calls the raven disease) to the point where ALL of the house guests are talking shit about her because they think she plays up her illnesses but on the cbs show raven has had about a three minute segment about her illnesses

itll be interesting to see how she will be edited on the cbs show when she starts to become more of a focal point

If she falls out on tv yall gonna feel terrible.
    nwfyah.jpg
    ckfreeSneakDZA

she is non stop about her two diseases (one of which she calls the raven disease) to the point where ALL of the house guests are talking shit about her because they think she plays up her illnesses but on the cbs show raven has had about a three minute segment about her illnesses

That's why I'm thinking her diseases are bogus.

If it was real, they would've done an extensive segment on it by now.........or even on the premiere episode that showed mini-bios on everyone.

CBS probably doesn't want to deal with any possible backlash from pushing that narrative.

On top of that, I remember someone posted a twitter clip on here a few weeks ago in which she said that some doctors told her that her diseases might just all be in her head.

Somebody in the house should've called her out on that as soon as she said it.
    deadeye

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

Peace

she is non stop about her two diseases (one of which she calls the raven disease) to the point where ALL of the house guests are talking shit about her because they think she plays up her illnesses but on the cbs show raven has had about a three minute segment about her illnesses

That's why I'm thinking her diseases are bogus.

If it was real, they would've done an extensive segment on it by now.........or even on the premiere episode that showed mini-bios on everyone.

CBS probably doesn't want to deal with any possible backlash from pushing that narrative.

On top of that, I remember someone posted a twitter clip on here a few weeks ago in which she said that some doctors told her that her diseases might just all be in her head.

Somebody in the house should've called her out on that as soon as she said it.

She has a pacemaker or some shit sticking out her stomach so it's not all made up. I think they just waiting for her to either win HOH or end up stuck on the block before they go into it.
    nwfyah.jpg
    They giving paul such a shit edit after that shit he pulled on cody lmaooo.
    nwfyah.jpg
    Guess I was wrong.

Josh is dead on about Elena.

She was talking to Josh minutes before Paul came in and she's gonna lie to Josh about what she just told him barely 5 minutes ago.

Only problem is, everybody else is cool with her.

Probably plan on using her to get Josh out.
    deadeye

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

Peace

lmao

If she falls out on tv yall gonna feel terrible.

the world could be crumbling outside my house but if at that moment im comfortable inside my house and my house is safe i would not give a fuck

my ability to not give fucks is my greatest strength

so if she dies

she dies
    KingFreemanRevolver Ocelot
    but yeah shes not fabricating the whole shit

like i said earlier she is one of two things

1. confused as to what the meaning of terminal is

or

2. trying to mislead others

a terminal disease means there is no cure AND it will lead to death in a short period

some define that as six months

others a few years

so there is no consistency there but its not terminal if you can continue to live with it for years and years as both raven and her mother have

thats chronic not terminal
    im seeing raven might be the pov replacement nom so we might be finding out more soon enough
    KingFreeman
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 12,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 12,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That POV Ceremony was hilarious #justblink

3Qn5fT.gif
    ckfreeKingFreeman

gypsy blanchard

from ‘mommy dead and dearest'

how fitting

speaking of which

DG1IFVtWsAAv-Dk.jpg

i bet mama is having a fit watching raven gain enough weight to actually look like a woman and not a dying 13 year old -- the extra weight looks good on her and it really helps to camouflage the ipod in her stomach -- being away from her munchausen mom has been the best for her health -- this is probably the most shes ever weighed

there was another argument where cody went after josh cause he was banging pots and raven got in the way and ‘got hit’ with one lol

this girl is a trip

‘dont blame your speech problems on your anxiety you never talk well’

- matt

lmao
    KingFreeman

unless next thursday is a double theyre only going to have two HG competing if its some battle back

so i doubt its anyone returning

last year they had a carnival on a friday night or maybe it could be one of those flashback episodes theyve done the last couple of years
    No more Battle Backs. There should only be one a season. Two just waters it down.
    deadeye
  • King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭✭✭

gypsy blanchard

from ‘mommy dead and dearest'

how fitting

speaking of which

DG1IFVtWsAAv-Dk.jpg

i bet mama is having a fit watching raven gain enough weight to actually look like a woman and not a dying 13 year old -- the extra weight looks good on her and it really helps to camouflage the ipod in her stomach -- being away from her munchausen mom has been the best for her health -- this is probably the most shes ever weighed

there was another argument where cody went after josh cause he was banging pots and raven got in the way and ‘got hit’ with one lol

this girl is a trip

‘dont blame your speech problems on your anxiety you never talk well’

- matt

lmao

I've always thought Raven was cute and had a nice little body...out was just little. Seeing that pic of her confirms my thoughts...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 12
    Yoo did raven get plastic surgery mid show. How da fuck he looking totally different now lmao.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    edited August 11
    Cody and Jessica's entitlement is hilarious. They think they're special. This house is full of clowns, but they make everything personal.

EDIT: Lmao Josh STILL crying like a bitch
    SneakDZAMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Yoo did ravel get plastic surgery mid show. How da fuck he looking totally different now lmao.

My bet... Free food. Life is probably better for her in the house.
    nwfyah.jpg
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14