What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Big Brother Season 19

Replies

• TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckfree wrote: »

i read the other day that raven told the house she needs another pacemaker but cant afford it and can only get it by paying cash up front + she already has 200k in medical debt

if she doesnt get another pacemaker she will die

talking about she doesnt want kids because shes not long for this world (she really said this)

so basically we now have a situation where anyone who votes out raven may literally be murdering her

5b7i12.jpg

VICTIM NOISES

she has to be exaggerating her condition to garner attention/sympathy/etc because her illness has yet to mentioned on the show

like why would bb let her on if she was this fucked up

it has to be a sympathy scheme/game move

no one is going to vote out ‘the dying girl’ or else social media libs will try to get them fired from their job

If her condition was that serious she wouldn't be on the show. CBS not trying to see that lawsuit from her fam.
    She'd be going home just for saying that shit fucking with a nigga like me.

Hell she might get more money from cbs going home getting surgery and rehab than any money prize besides the grand prize......
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
  • King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 13
    Jessica whack for riding with Cody and being anti-social with the rest of the house...that's gone get her gone too...and chances are that whatever her and Cody outside of the house will be short-lived or nothing at all.
    ckfreeSneakDZA
    Cody cracks me up!!
    What old man Kevin know about 2Chains?!? Lol
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ Ramses trying to convince everyone, America included, that he threw comp. Urkel Please.

Josh and Cody are comedy.
    Max.King of GA
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like shit is gona explode when cody get bounced

Dom had her wack show n asked him questions yhat makn paul paranoid
  • ckfreeckfree Posts: 9,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did raven survive the night?!?
    SneakDZAKingFreemanRevolver Ocelot
    cody has his problems and hasnt done himself any favors with his poor social and strategical game

but id rather cheer for him than virtually everyone outside that pretentious majority

not only because paul is an obnoxious asshole but because i despise what big brother did by him

thats simply not fair even if cody is an idiot

and i almost always hate alliances that make up a majority of the people in the game — especially at this point in the game — i dislike cody and especially jessica but at this point they are the underdogs — i tend to usually root for those guys especially when its against a large alliance that consist of big brothers latest darling in paul and annoying girls like elena and raven

this season has been good entertainment wise but other than the cowboy and kevin its hard to find people to find likeable enough to root for
    Revolver Ocelot

you cant seat but you can hear it

raven fell down the steps yesterday and hit her head and cut her foot

she needed to get five stitches in her foot

and today hoh is an endurance
    deadeye
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol

How the hell is Kevin up on Chief Keef?

Either he listens to a lot of rap music or his kids do.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nxihaqvx9qmm.gif

WTF???

When did Ramses become the target?

Production must've gotten in some people's heads because they realize Cody is ratings gold.

Somebody at the hospital might've gotten in Christmas' head too.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    Looks like this HOH is set up for Jessica, Alex, or Ramses to win.
    deadeye

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

Peace
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those first 3 votes had me thinking the house just flipped on Ramses. If the Battle Back is anything remotely physical, Cody's got it in the bag.
    deadeyeckfree
    Not sure what Kevin had to gain by voting out Ramses. Mark already convincing Paul it was him. All he's doing is putting a target on his back.
    Alex is HOH. I hope she puts in work on the showmances. It came down to her, Elena and Jason and his dumbass jumped after Elena promised him safety. Luckily Elena did too after Alex promised her safety
    edited July 14
    Alex in the storage room to the camera "I'm going to make a huuuge move."

Alex within the next 15 minutes to Kevin, Ramses, Matt and Raven "I'm putting up Jessica and someone else."

MMm5K.gif

Seems like she wants Xmas out which is mad dumb.
    ‘tell another one paul, tell another one’

lmao

that was a strange exit interview

cody was smiling

he was engaging

he was honest

he was making sense

he was a completely different person

he killed julies interview

they are a bunch of groupies

half of the house gets zero screen time because they suck

i loved that cody talked about the den of temptation thing and about having to nominate half the house in julies face which of course she didnt respond to — i bet production hated him because theres no telling what he told them off camera in the diary room — i have no doubt in my mind that he told them all off at least once a day

after 20 seasons and like 500 people covering like 8 generic edits its nice to see a 100% new type of ‘character’

they literally only cast to fit molds anymore

everyone is the ‘new ___’ or ‘this years ___’

while i cant call cody normal i can say hes normal in the sense that he doesnt seem to be trying for the cameras like most people do

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/pages/ratebbhg.php

cody really endeared himself to a lot of people yesterday

he jumped all the way to #5 in the joker rankings

he was damn near last
    King of GAdeadeyeRevolver Ocelot
    Not sure what Kevin had to gain by voting out Ramses. Mark already convincing Paul it was him. All he's doing is putting a target on his back.

paul knows kevin did it

he told him to

he wanted to pin in on jason but that christmas vote fucked it up
    Alex nominated Dominique and Jessica. Jason won POV

The plan is to take off Jessica and put up someone to ensure Dominique goes home. Ain't been watching the feeds, but somehow Paul managed to turn his alliance against each other. Matt and Raven want Dominique out and Mark is doing everything he can to save her. Her "interview" with Cody the other day got some people heated. Paul already convincing Alex that she should put up Mark to ensure Dominique goes home. Paul's a snake for real.

Jason hates Dominique (I wonder why) so he'll be happy to secure her fate.
    edited July 15
    Alex nominated Dominique and Jessica. Jason won POV

The plan is to take off Jessica and put up someone to ensure Dominique goes home. Ain't been watching the feeds, but somehow Paul managed to turn his alliance against each other. Matt and Raven want Dominique out and Mark is doing everything he can to save her. Her "interview" with Cody the other day got some people heated. Paul already convincing Alex that she should put up Mark to ensure Dominique goes home. Paul's a snake for real.

Jason hates Dominique (I wonder why) so he'll be happy to secure her fate.

That must've been an endurance POV comp because After Dark was shut down for 3 hours.

All they did was run the Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday shows.

But yeah, Dominique's been doing too much.

She's one of those people who isn't necessarily there to play the game, but to make a name for herself and get famous.

Nothing wrong with that, but she's making it look too obvious.

Focusing too much on her little "talk show" skits, but not realizing how that interview with Cody made her a target in the house when she inadvertently exposed some alliances.

Another thing, it's always funny how women let cattiness among each other destroy their games.

Alex, Jessica, and Christmas........if she was healthy.........would be a formidable combination.

They could control the house by having Josh, Jason, Kevin, and Ramses vote their way.

But they're so busy being jealous and disliking each other for no reason, that they're gonna eventually get picked off one by one because they're too distracted by their own pettiness.
    deadeye

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

Peace
    King of GAckfree