What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Process Is Done - Now, let's see Results! (The Sixers official thread)

Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box!Posts: 16,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
Aight, Philly peoplez....we have a new Foursome on the books. Let's see what goes down:

sixers-feds.jpg

Let's get that shit!
mirthewriter.wordpress.com
Read that jawn....
silverfoxxNah SontwentyfivelightersintlhakTheBossman

Replies

• Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 16,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's start with the rest of the Sixers' picks:

Round 1, Pick No. 25: C Anzejs Pasecniks, Latvia
    nba-draft-basketball-b0230f21d6d52db2.jpg

The Sixers traded up to pick No. 25 in a deal with the Orlando Magic to choose 7-foot-2 Latvian center Anzejs Pasceniks. Pasceniks has the potential to develop into a solid rim defender as well as a big man who can run the floor and catch alley-oop type passes from a budding core that includes Fultz, Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid, Dario Saric and Rob Covington.

Round 2, Pick No. 36: PF Jonah Bolden
    usa_today_9143323.0.jpeg

After spending time at UCLA, Bolden wound up playing in the Adriatic Basketball Association which produced Sixers' forward Dario Saric. During the 2015-'16 season at UCLA, Bolden averaged 4.6 points and 4.8 rebounds per game while shooting 41.5 percent from the field.

Round 2, Pick No. 50: Mathias Lessort, PF/C, France
    ec3e0.jpg

A prime candidate to become a draft and stash, destined to play next season in France or elsewhere in Europe, Lessort 6-foot-9, averaged 10.2 points and 7.2 rebounds per game last season while playing in France.
    Read that jawn....
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixers had a real good draft.Sign kcp and another vet & If embiid can play 60+ games they might compete for the playoffs next season.
    silverfoxx
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 16,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 28
    Welp. I'm wondering how Da Homie and/or Joel will take the ROY snub? We all know that was some bullshit.

"Fuck 'em All" tour on deck. At least it better be.

19598844_1322766617822125_6834655372677424549_n.jpg?oh=dae2ceb4db80730efa72a015e130a852&oe=5A0E6703
    Bullshit.

If anything, Dario should've won that shit.
    Read that jawn....
    Beefer77
  • Beefer77Beefer77 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    I would take a flyer on Ben mclemore
    I'm down with Ben, but JJ Redick should be the priority at $17-18M/3 yrs.
    Read that jawn....
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I'm down with Ben, but JJ Redick should be the priority at $17-18M/3 yrs.

Well....one year shouldn't be too bad, but $23M.

Damn.
    Read that jawn....
    Amir Johnson signed for 1-year, $11M.

Let's see what he brings off the bench.
    Read that jawn....
    edited July 10
    No es bueno.

Fultz suffered a high ankle sprain during the SL vs. GS.

Figures. I'd hold him out the rest of the SL, too.
    Read that jawn....
    edited October 9
    Welp.....we're all in on Joel now.

Joel gets 5-years, damn near $150M extension....

Rock and a hard place, but a good move. It won't crush the cap, and allows Joel to stay for the forseeable future.
    Read that jawn....
    TheBossman
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    either this thread will be hilariously etherous or foreshadowing greatness, I'll be here regardless.
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 10,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »
    either this thread will be hilariously etherous or foreshadowing greatness, I'll be here regardless.

Please do, we dont want @Mister B. in here talking to himself.
    BetaMister B.CJNah Son
    its....JOHN B
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the point of that? Not only is it useless and uninteresting it ends with Simmons playing guard and Reddick at forward, it’s fuvking stupid too
    BetaTheBossman
    What is the point of that? Not only is it useless and uninteresting it ends with Simmons playing guard and Reddick at forward, it’s fuvking stupid too

#IfYourTeamIsADynastyWhyAreYouHere

fuck outta here young bol. lol
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish y'all a full and healthy season. Rooting for the young Sixers when I'm not rooting for my Pellies.

#RaisetheCat
    TheBossmanBeefer77Nah Son
  • Beefer77Beefer77 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Our inside out game is nice. Embid in the paint with reddick and Covington on the 3 point line with Ben slashing to the rim.
    edited October 19
    0-1.

Wizards - 120, Sixers - 115.

Not really sure what happened (didn't see it, B-Day dinner), but I like what I saw highlight-wise from Ben and Joel. Nice game by Covington (29 & 7rbs). Why didn't Okafur play, again? Amir Johnson gets 15 mins, but Jah's a scratch?? Hmmmm......And goddamn, Fultz: -18 on the floor??

Next up: Home opener vs Boston....
    Read that jawn....
    gonna be a tough home opener, Boston 0-2.

okafor the #4 big, Embiid, Holmes and Johnson. feel sorry for the dude, it's not like he's trash, he has a nice skill set, its just that skill set isn't productive in the current nba.
    [10.19.17] Sixers Open With A Moral Victory (Loss) To The Wizards

0-2.

Celtics - 102, Sixers - 92.

Still wondering about things:

1) Why 80% of Joel's touches don't come from within 12 feet of the rim. Look, after the first three missed 3s, a red light should've came on in Brett's brain to POST HIM UP. What good is preserving his knees if he's going to be Dirk with a much worse shot?

2) No Jah. So, we're not playing him, yet not trading him either? That's what happening now? Ok, then.....

Da Homey Dario needs more shots. 13-15 a game. Fultz looks LOST, much worse than Lonzo did on opening night, and he had a bounce back game 2 vs. the Suns. Where's that mentality?

Blew a perfect energized home opener. I think Brett is FINALLY gonna learn what it means to be a pro sports coach in Philly this year. He was given a three-year pass while management put this shit together, but now this is on him. He need to get with the shits.

Next up: Tonight @ Toronto.
    Read that jawn....
    TheBossman
    edited October 21
    jah will play tonight with no embiid.

fultz, Dario, and embiid looks lost and I do believe it has something to do with Simmons at point. the flow of the offense is different with t.j. out their.

lol @ embiid taking his cornrows out after a shit game.