What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Last chance U season 2

13»

Replies

• Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 7,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »

Him and the linebacker that went to play for Texas Tech were some beast

Word i wondered where fetty wap disappeared too. Nigga was down in EMCC getting busy lol.
    texas409
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Season 1 Updates:

John Franklin III graduated his undergrad degree and will be back for his senior season as a WR

Ronald Ollie isn't enrolled in any college/football program but is rapping with random whiteboys lmao

559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    texas409
  • ghostdog56ghostdog56 Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Season 1 Updates:

John Franklin III graduated his undergrad degree and will be back for his senior season as a WR

Ronald Ollie isn't enrolled in any college/football program but is rapping with random whiteboys lmao

Dam, my nigga Ollie ain't playing no more, do you know what happened?
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Season 1 Updates:

Dam, my nigga Ollie ain't playing no more, do you know what happened?

@ghostdog56

ghostdog56
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That cam dude a bitch, they be Punkin the shit outta him you can tell. He tries to act tough tho
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Lane Kiffin trying to be the outlet for last chance U type niggas that don't need to go down to Juco and or are leaving it from East Mississippi. I would assume Franklin will be playing WR given they already got the QB from season 2 starting at FAU.
    ghostdog56MR.CJ
    Ronald Ollie to arena football
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 6,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel bad for Deandre....dude should be at a power 5...but hey...just cant go around punching (white) women my guy...

the white bitch should of kept hands to herself. i hate how society forgives everything a woman does even when they are in the wrong.
    anyway i know its a show but fuck cam. he is a cancer. bet he wont be on pit that long with that type of attitude and isiah was a cancer too. that nigga swear everybody owed him something. now he up at iu living with his brother hoping to walk on and the school aint heard shit about this. smmfh. some of these niggaZ will never learn
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 6,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did yall see the way brittany jumped on ollie? yeah she was fuckin that nigga. you dont jump in nobodies arms unless you fuckin em. plus she came to the game. and lol@fetty wap. i was thinking the same thang. all that nigga needed was the eye and he was good
    ghostdog56
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isaiah went full retard on those punt returns
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 20

He's a whole bitch acting like nothing's ever his fault, "I catch the ball and y'all mad, I don't catch the ball y'all mad" no nigga you put your feet on the 10 yard line and if goes over your head you let it go, everyone knows that. That really may be the first time I've ever seen someone call for a fair catch on the 1 yard line lol. I honestly thought that Horseley kid was a better back than him anyway.

I also wish Coach Williams would've squared up and whooped Kam's ass.
    ineedpussy
    Rampage12 wrote: »

He's a whole bitch acting like nothing's ever his fault, "I catch the ball and y'all mad, I don't catch the ball y'all mad" no nigga you put your feet on the 10 yard line and if goes over your head you let it go, everyone knows that. That really may be the first time I've ever seen someone call for a fair catch on the 1 yard line lol. I honestly thought that Horseley kid was a better back than him anyway.

damn skippy at bolded. he wont get to the league. he needs to go be a water boy with his brother. no diss to his brother though
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    Rampage12 wrote: »

damn skippy at bolded. he wont get to the league. he needs to go be a water boy with his brother. no diss to his brother though

I just Googled him and when he came to Indiana in 2015 from EMCC he was immediately declared academically ineligible LOL. Not a good look for EMCC. But he also missed basically all of the 2016 and 2017 seasons due to injuries and his career is pretty much over.
13»