Bernie sanders and his wife under fbi investigation (BODY BAG)

Replies

• Max.Max. BODY BAG! Posts: 30,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 21,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's over
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,140 Regulator
    Another beloved liberal hero doing fuck shit.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    Huey_CWill MunnyFresh91
    Bern is for the people maaaaaan!!!

Hillary twerks n carries hor sauce!!!!
    b'mer...BOSSExcellencetexas409farris2k1deadeyePlutarchThereal_baTheNuttinProffessorfortyacres
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »

What is hor sauce?

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    b'mer...farris2k1BOSSExcellenceThereal_ba
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,367 ✭✭✭✭✭

...is somewhere jerking off to a trump speech
    rocket-2.gif
    BOSSExcellenceThaNubianGod
  • (Nope)(Nope) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Yall niggas way too giddy

Cosign! Max is a shit poster and this is what he does. He's trolling. He banks on the fact that posters here are misinformed or grossly uninformed.

These allegations were generated from within the Trump campaign and are being investigated per his wishes.

This is on some "Lets tear down the only politician that has shown himself to be a public servant because we don't understand nor seek to understand things."

It's clear from the responses that nobody read the article that accompanied the headline, they were just enamored by how salacious it was.

@5th Letter I don't think you understand the difference between a leftist social-democrat, and the center-right liberals you see on tv. You're smart enough that you shouldn't be doing yourself that disservice.

PureYangfarris2k1CopperMax.TheNuttinProffessorb'mer...StoneColdMikey
  • PureYangPureYang Posts: 291 ✭✭
    As a Bernie supporter from the day I heard his ideals, this changes nothing for me. If u read it, its his wife that is being investigated unfortunately. And even if it were true, I still believe in the message wholeheartedly, despite the flaws of the messenger.
    (Nope)b'mer...
    Lol at trump making bernie sanders pressure a bank into a 10 mill loan in 2016!!!

How sway????
    (Nope)b'mer...
    Why would bernie hire a defense lawyer if he wasnt under investigation?

Lmaooo read u fuckn animals
    7figzBOSSExcellencePureYangb'mer...

Lmaooo read u fuckn animals

Whos Mexican is this?
    rocket-2.gif
    texas409SneakDZA

U imagined that
    BOSSExcellence
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 22,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

U imagined that

bitch niggas go think shit a bitch would..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 22,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Yall niggas way too giddy

Cosign! Max is a shit poster and this is what he does. He's trolling. He banks on the fact that posters here are misinformed or grossly uninformed.

These allegations were generated from within the Trump campaign and are being investigated per his wishes.

This is on some "Lets tear down the only politician that has shown himself to be a public servant because we don't understand nor seek to understand things."

It's clear from the responses that nobody read the article that accompanied the headline, they were just enamored by how salacious it was.

@5th Letter I don't think you understand the difference between a leftist social-democrat, and the center-right liberals you see on tv. You're smart enough that you shouldn't be doing yourself that disservice.

funny..
    didnt fully read yet..
    but the lil i did stated the investigation STARTED under the Obama Administration..

*sips tea*
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    (Nope)
    gibor wrote: »
    As a Bernie supporter from the day I heard his ideals, this changes nothing for me. If u read it, its his wife that is being investigated unfortunately. And even if it were true, I still believe in the message wholeheartedly, despite the flaws of the messenger.

AGAIN from the lil i read.
    the wife "asked" for a loan and Bernie "leaned" on the bank to provide it..

if this was the MOB itd be a RICO predicate..

*sips tea*
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish

U imagined that

Illiterate punk
    rocket-2.gif
    BOSSExcellencetexas409
    Mr.LV wrote: »

What is hor sauce?
    he mispelled "whore" cut him some slack! hahahaha
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    edited June 25
    gibor wrote: »

*sips tea*

pNABN0QHELAFN.jpg
    rocket-2.gif
    Cain

U imagined that

Illiterate punk

i can literally pause this stork movie im watchin on Netflix wit my daughter and niece and go count 50k.. JUST in this house tho!!?

can ur LITERATE ass do so!!? :anguished:
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    Olorun22
    No I have my money in two accounts and invested.

Now can you pause that movie and take yo fat ass down stairs and eat a salad
    rocket-2.gif
    BOSSExcellence