What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Joe Budden & Migos BET Awards scuffle... (Update) Migos also shadowbox w/ Chris Brown's crew

Replies

• HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 15,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah I didnt....but I did say a few pages back there had to be more to it....the only way it makes some sense

• vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    mike06 wrote: »
    And why do people keeping bringing up Joe's music/career??

could've sworn he said he's retired and now is simply a member of the media

What a Lackluster career

He's been around for like 15 years. I'd say he's doing something right.

Just because he been around doesn't mean he had a good career the only way he stays relevant somehow is somebody ethering him or beating his ass which ain't shit to brag about

Some of yall dont understand how the business works. Don't let Jay and Drake careers blind u, Budden sells records and gets X amount, does shows and tours around the world and gets X amount.

Would u say Richard Jefferson hasn't had a good Nba career?

What records are selling? The only tour he's known to be in was the slaughterhouse tour other than that nobody is checking for buddens except the few internet soliders who love buddens.....richard jefferson is a bum he got a ring from riding lebron coat tail

niggas like you are lame. so budden has a "failed career" because he sold 500,000 and has an underground following. but big up ross and meek when they barely crack 80,000 a week? migos has never even sold the records joe has in his career.

Record sales doesn't define a career unless you have a very solid fan base not many artist are selling like that anyway I don't fuck with meek but his career is jumping off better than buddens ever had don't get mad at me because your wack ass underground rapper hasn't done shit lol
    Like Watersapp08_2001
    edited June 27

What a Lackluster career

Just because he been around doesn't mean he had a good career the only way he stays relevant somehow is somebody ethering him or beating his ass which ain't shit to brag about

Some of yall dont understand how the business works. Don't let Jay and Drake careers blind u, Budden sells records and gets X amount, does shows and tours around the world and gets X amount.

What records are selling? The only tour he's known to be in was the slaughterhouse tour other than that nobody is checking for buddens except the few internet soliders who love buddens.....richard jefferson is a bum he got a ring from riding lebron coat tail

Each solo album hes dropprd he's went on overseas tours and stateside. People are checking for buddens whether its for controversy or music. You just choose to over look anything he does which is you being smart and not checking for people you don't listen to or playing dumb acting like he isnt all over the net. Which is it?

"Can't wait for that new joe budden to drop...." said nobody besides his internet soliders he got dropped from def jam for a reason and couldn't rebound off of that he's just not that good period
    TonyDubbz
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

What a Lackluster career

niggas like you are lame. so budden has a "failed career" because he sold 500,000 and has an underground following. but big up ross and meek when they barely crack 80,000 a week? migos has never even sold the records joe has in his career.

Record sales doesn't define a career unless you have a very solid fan base not many artist are selling like that anyway I don't fuck with meek but his career is jumping off better than buddens ever had don't get mad at me because your wack ass underground rapper hasn't done shit lol

what are u talking about sales dont matter? it does when you are talking about failures and accomplishments. otherwise its just your perception. i'm destroying you right now in this debate. be smarter with your next response.

What a Lackluster career

don't stick up for him now because you didn't do shit when the migos stood up on his ass

now you see how u have no argument so you trying to make jokes. log off

• TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 23,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here they are addressing the Migos issue.

Lol this nigga tryna spark Another east vs south battle.. cuz lowkey that's all this is about
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 25,959
    Is Joey on dust again???? Cuz his arrogance is what got him punched in the eye & he ain't do shit like a bitch...gtfoh!
    KnowReasonForPeaceWeazel$tayRichROLLINDarthRozayLike WaterJonnyRoccITHerbalVaporCapersnujerz84PureYang

What a Lackluster career

don't stick up for him now because you didn't do shit when the migos stood up on his ass

It's the truth nigga you bitched up just like when when vic mensa called you bitch ass nigga and you ask to what extent? Who asks that dumbass shit? Lol log your wack ass off
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

What a Lackluster career

Each solo album hes dropprd he's went on overseas tours and stateside. People are checking for buddens whether its for controversy or music. You just choose to over look anything he does which is you being smart and not checking for people you don't listen to or playing dumb acting like he isnt all over the net. Which is it?

"Can't wait for that new joe budden to drop...." said nobody besides his internet solidershe got dropped from def jam for a reason and couldn't rebound off of that he's just not that good period

You'd be better off saying you don't like budden for no reason. People like you keep him relevant while screaming he's irrelevant so lowkey you're a fan. You gotta throw insults cause your argument is beyond flawed.
    photo.jpg
    gee757

What a Lackluster career

It's the truth nigga you bitched up just like when when vic mensa called you bitch ass nigga and you ask to what extent? Who asks that dumbass shit? Lol log your wack ass off

im not really akademiks you fuckin clown. its just a running joke

When niggas talk without paying attention. This is gee level stupidity
    photo.jpg
    gemini86themadlionsfangee757nujerz84mike06
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 51,271 Regulator

Lol this nigga tryna spark Another east vs south battle.. cuz lowkey that's all this is about

Hence the direction of this thread :s
    Stew wrote: »

did u understand with that migo dude said at first though?

TheGOAT
  • double0sugedouble0suge Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭✭✭

I did, but maybe it sounded different in there with everything going on.

I did, but maybe it sounded different in there with everything going on.

i understood the 3rd time.

• JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 13,602 ✭✭✭✭✭

What a Lackluster career

Nah. His hiphop career has been successful even tho he not mainstream. Budden has a fanbase.

Imo it isn't. He hasn't done anything notable musically at all. Pump it Up was good but I can't for the life of me name anymore songs from this nigga.
    He can rap, just can't keep me as a Listener and many others as well
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
    gee757
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 51,271 Regulator

No, I didn't and what most don't understand is doing a live interview in a crowded environment is not easy if you dnt have over the ear headphones on, add that with his country accent.....

What a Lackluster career

Nah. His hiphop career has been successful even tho he not mainstream. Budden has a fanbase.

Imo it isn't. He hasn't done anything notable musically at all. Pump it Up was good but I can't for the life of me name anymore songs from this nigga.
    He can rap, just can't keep me as a Listener and many others as well

Hes a millionare though is that not success?
    photo.jpg
    Trillfategee757Lurker6
This discussion has been closed.