What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Top 20 best/worst drivers in America based on city

13»

Replies

• onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigev240 wrote: »
    I agree with Durham at number 20 and you might as well add Raleigh too.

They know nothing about turn signals and they go 40 on a 70 speed limit road, but they want to go 100 on a 35.
    AggieLean. wrote: »

Wasn't surprised when I saw two NC cities on the list. North Carolina drivers are horrible. You could put Greensboro on that list too

I hate to be that guy but things really went to shit once they gave Mexicans licenses without having insurance. Also, I never seen so many accidents and fucked up cars in one area.
    A0erZ.gif [img][/img]9lVQhz.gif

tumblr_mr93dlX9Ud1rqh2k2o1_250.gif [img][/img]FWadAu.gif

tumblr_lxw7usrzQl1rns9m8o1_500.gif

giants-helmet.jpg

"I was told a long time ago, ghosts and spirits don't like the fumes from ether, and I just wanted to affect him with my weapon and get to his soul."

I feel it's the only way. I don't feel a need to play the whole part in the entire movement. But, yo, if you just raise your family right, if I just live righteously, I be all right. Yo, my whole life is dedicated to change.
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miami drivers are ass.
    (Really though?)
    onetoughmiracleBeta
  • 808HiLife808808HiLife808 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can already call bs on this list anyone that's ever visited or lived in Hawaii knows those motherfuckers can't drive for shit.... Unless you count the 37 trillions mopeds... But the autos fuck no

Maaan hell yea!
    If mfs drive worse than over here, you guys can have that shit..thats not somewhere i wanna be driving.
  • ThaNubianGodThaNubianGod Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Las Vegas needs to be on the worst..

i be drivin by accidents like "how??!"
    be the only two cars on the fuckin road. smmfh

Yeh Vegas at #8 is complete bullshit. It's the fucking DUI capitol of the US.

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,697 Regulator
  • grYmesgrYmes Diversify your bonds...Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29
    I call bullshit, New Orleans should be in the worst list. Can't signal for shit, don't know the concept of yielding. Will turn into the opposite lane without hesitation. Damn I'm glad I'm outta that city.

VA Beach decent.
    Check out my blog "Shit Done Changed". As I go through the most member able albums of hip hop history year-by-year.

http://ishdonechanged.blogspot.com/
    texasdaking88
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grYmes wrote: »
    I call bullshit, New Orleans should be in the worst list. Can't signal for shit, don't know the concept of yielding. Will turn into the opposite lane without hesitation. Damn I'm glad I'm outta that city.

VA Beach decent.

@AP21 ain't the only one with the shits. BRUH.
    (Really though?)
    AP21texasdaking88
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 9,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29
    In my experience, I am the only one who knows how to drive and is paying attention, in every city. Everyone else is terrible
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 9,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People from Boston know how to drive. If anything the problem is overconfidence, making aggressive moves to get ahead because everyone thinks they're a NASCAR driver. Also drunk driving is basically a sport up there. At least we're trying to fucking get somewhere. I been to some cities where drivers are just takin their time, cruisin, taking turns in slow motion, with no turn signal while I'm losing my shit behind them.

Idk maybe I'm part of the problem.

I don't drive now that I'm in NY anyway
  • thegreatunknownthegreatunknown Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29
    Atlanta needs to be on the worst drivers list...

I just ended a summer position at a law firm in Charlotte, located Uptown. Until this summer I hadn't been in Charlotte enough times to realize how bad the drivers are.

They don't know how to merge, use their turn signals, sit at​ green lights all day and stop randomly with no other vehicles in front of them. Plus why are there so many narrow one-way streets?
    onetoughmiracle
  • thegreatunknownthegreatunknown Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wasn't surprised when I saw two NC cities on the list. North Carolina drivers are horrible. You could put Greensboro on that list too

Been to Greensboro several times, simply terrible..
    onetoughmiracleAggieLean.
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next county east of Raleigh, those motherfuckers DO NOT know how to drive. There's always an accident and unfortunately at least one is fatal. Just last week a student driver from that county crashed into a truck.

giants-helmet.jpg

"I was told a long time ago, ghosts and spirits don't like the fumes from ether, and I just wanted to affect him with my weapon and get to his soul."

I feel it's the only way. I don't feel a need to play the whole part in the entire movement. But, yo, if you just raise your family right, if I just live righteously, I be all right. Yo, my whole life is dedicated to change.
  • DoubleShotHelixDoubleShotHelix Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For NC to be the home of Nascar... These mfers can't drive for shit. Any city that has a population of at least, 63...You can bet there will be at least 3100 accidents and all of them will be fatal.

Also, where the fuck is the Seattle Tacoma metro... These niggaz drive 800mph in the fucking rain but on clear sky days will drive 40 fucking mph on the intestate and everyone will be driving right beside each other so you can't even switch lanes
  • AggieLean.AggieLean. Country ass nigga.Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭✭✭

I went to school at A&T, so I had to deal with the bad driving for about 6 years. Greensboro's a college city. I think you've got all these kids from different parts of the world combined together...doesn't make for a good driving situation. Most of my fam lives in nearby Winston Salem. I wouldn't say they're bad drivers, I just hate driving through there. Narrow roads and even on on i40 there's no going faster than 45. Charlotte and Raleigh drivers are terrible. Every time...EVERY TIME I drive through Raleigh there's a wreck and I'm stuck in traffic
    bge680.jpg
    znat04.jpg
    bigev240onetoughmiracle
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    VIRGINIA DRIVERS ARE THE FUCKING WORST...ALL OF YOU NEED TO STAY OFF THE ROAD

All DMV drivers are some shit. Every time MD and DC driver see a metal box on the side of the road in VA they slow down thinking it's a speed camera. Ain't no fuckn speed cameras, drive bitch.

Traffic be backed up for no fuckn reason.

And fuck Benjamin Banneker and Andrew Ellicott for them BS streets in DC
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    onetoughmiracleAggieLean.

I went to school at A&T, so I had to deal with the bad driving for about 6 years. Greensboro's a college city. I think you've got all these kids from different parts of the world combined together...doesn't make for a good driving situation. Most of my fam lives in nearby Winston Salem. I wouldn't say they're bad drivers, I just hate driving through there. Narrow roads and even on on i40 there's no going faster than 45. Charlotte and Raleigh drivers are terrible. Every time...EVERY TIME I drive through Raleigh there's a wreck and I'm stuck in traffic

I try to avoid 440 West during the work week a much as possible. It turns me into Ari Gold almost everyday.

Go to 0:26

giants-helmet.jpg

AggieLean.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nashville needs to be on the Worst list fr...
  • DoubleShotHelixDoubleShotHelix Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man listen I live here too in Alamance and I work in rdu area.... Idk which way traffic is worse... Going to rdu especially from efland to the past the 85-40 split either way is shit... 40 to Raleigh is worse cause it's two raggedy ass lanes until you get to Raleigh or going towards gboro thru "death valley" til you pass the Asheboro exit.

Going to Charlotte is annoying cause they're always doing construction no matter what.
    AggieLean.onetoughmiraclebigev240
  • felliwondafelliwonda Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Miami fl, hilarious drivers ridiculous out here idk what they talking about man lol
    Arsenall
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These muhfuckas in Atlanta HAVE to be top 3 WOAT Drivers

Niggas rollin Backwoods Steering w/ they Elbow, Bitches Doing they Make-up, Grandma Can't see shit, Fat Bitches eatin an Oxtail Plate, Random ass Debris and FURNITURE on the fuckin highway, muhfuckas driving below the speed limit, Niggas making full ass Halts for No Gotdamn reason, Obviously I'm the only nigga w/ a Turning signal in his Car, Don't let it Rain...Niggas doin 75 mph Hydroplanin like a MF through a Mini Lake that just Rained down, WHAT IS A STOP LIGHT.??? cause these niggas go when they want to brah.
    Minivans wanna Race you...for why.??? Iono brah
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 6,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way Milwaukee and ATL aint on there
13»