What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Hannibal Burress gets random black man to pretend hes him at Spiderman premiere... Nobody noticed

TheGOATTheGOAT El CoyoteunknownPosts: 15,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 29 in For The Grown & Sexy
hannibal-buress-640x478.jpg

Buress, who plays Coach Wilson in the superhero movie, tweeted Wednesday afternoon that he needed “a lookalike with solid comedic timing for an event tonight.” In the tweets, which have since been deleted, he also asked for photos and offered a $500 reward.

Hours later at the premiere — which was live-streamed on YouTube — a man identified as Hannibal Buress walked the red carpet and spoke about his role in Homecoming. The only problem is, he was not Hannibal Buress, as is clear from a screenshot that Buress sarcastically tweeted.

According to social media evidence, Buress’ doppelgänger appears to be a man named Joe Carroll, a self-described author, screenwriter, director, and actor hailing from Nashville and currently residing in Los Angeles.

Representatives for Sony Pictures and Buress did not immediately respond to EW’s request for comment about Buress’ stunt; reps for Marvel Studios declined to comment.

hannibal-buress-twitter.jpg?w=2700

53tdbjd2li6i.png
fgqbw86ejrga.png
Idiopathic Joker808HiLife808LUClENBrideofKillaMD_PROPER deadeyeCeLLaR-DooRKamPushMedamnkp  Colin$mackabi$hmarc123illestni99ainnednyce215DNB1CashmoneyDuxblackrainbossdon201matches maloneLordZuko$ineedmoney$(Nope)BDBIIDBusta Carmichael MancCopperNegro_CaesarBender RodriguezBreezy_Kilroysoul rattlerStewJoshuaMoshua  ShuffingtonenglishdudeMECCA1000 i ro nyTheBoyRodwade206Lou_CypherStoneColdMikeyBeech Oss NeegaPlutarchValentinez A. Kaiserbanginscrew901blacktuxbdbdbdVulcanRavenAlpha_Ambition kid_khameleonSplackavelliWill Munnysouthsil4lilDarthRozayobnoxiouslyfresh(ob)ScenesilverfoxxSwiffness!Recaptimus_Prime360saracenwirerip.dillaL3NU32DaysOfInfiniti

Replies

• Max.Max. Posts: 32,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • kid_khameleonkid_khameleon Posts: 337 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, but I hope this doesn't jeopardize future roles
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aint this the unfunny strugglin comedian fuck nigga that started that Cosby shit in a hole in the wall joint!!?

funny..
    after that "random" as fuck outburst he gets his own show and now a role in a Marvel flick??

how convenient. lmmfao

Tap dance for the jew man and you'll get put on.
    CapitalBrip.dilla
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29
    Hmmmm, a "who?" reaction button? Minor, but... id use it.
    Stew
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, if some random white C List comedian did the same thing. I'd prolly fall for the gag too. Not everyone is up on everyone like that irl. meh. still funny tho
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    well, if some random white C List comedian did the same thing. I'd prolly fall for the gag too. Not everyone is up on everyone like that irl. meh. still funny tho

Same shit i was thinkin ive heard his name before but wouldnt know that nigga from any other random nigga if he was in front of me
    deadeye
  • Like WaterLike Water Integrity 1st Posts: 5,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hannibal is the most unfunny comedian I've ever had the misfortune of hearing. Seriously. The nigga is wack as fuck.
    The jungle creed says the strongest feed on any prey that it can
    And I was branded beast at every feast before I ever became a man...
    5th LetterChi Snowrip.dilla
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    aint this the unfunny strugglin comedian fuck nigga that started that Cosby shit in a hole in the wall joint!!?

funny..
    after that "random" as fuck outburst he gets his own show and now a role in a Marvel flick??

how convenient. lmmfao

Nigga that Cosby shit had been in the news for damn near a decade before he made that joke

This is true but still don't mean he didn't benefit from telling that joke and the person who taped him putting it out there and it going viral to make it front page news again.

Probably not the reason he told the joke and he probably didn't know what would happen after telling it but at the end of it all he greatly benefited from it.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

deadeye
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't have noticed either
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Some people say all black people look alike
    We don't get bent out of shape, we normally call those people police"

12715221_1544933472501286_6918897634016329581_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9fa1452681ccbeedd4b6da85510815bf&oe=576D10DE
    hueyBender RodriguezThe Hue
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Hannibal already had his own special by the time he went in on Cosby. He wasn't some nobody. He was writing for 30 rock, he had worked with Louis CK.

People aren't out here dangling carrots for up-and-coming comedians in the hopes they'll take the bait and diss your childhood heroes

How many comedians that you know of who are known for writing and don't have a critically acclaimed special or a stand-up bit on a show like comic view or def comedy jam that is universally considered funny just start getting commercials that are based around them?

That man benefited from what he said about Cosby no matter who he may have wrote for.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

damnkplamontbdcRevolver Ocelotdeadeye
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apart from comedy Hannibal's Podcast is actually one of the better Hip Hop Podcasts out.

Almost every ep has a rapper featured
    LUClENMsSouthern808HiLife808
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29
    I admit... it took me awhile to even give this man a chance on the comedy scene...
    but I watched a few of his stand- up specials and them sh*ts were funny as f*ck.

Id recommend Comedy Camisado. I watched it twice. Funny both times.
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭