What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Sigh "The FatherLess"

Replies

• Like WaterLike Water Integrity 1st Posts: 5,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    now y'all know what i say about ugly and/or fat niggas commenting on women's looks like anyone is beating their door down to be with them, they are delusional

his ugly ass better thank the lord any woman would voluntarily be within 10 feet of him, looking like a must ass roach with gold teeth

like he is repulsive to look at, makes me retch

what's really telling is he said "i don't like my complexion," self-hate is a real sickness

But he rich so it don't matter word to jayz

Nah. Him lookin like a Critter might not matter, but what he said definitely does. This "Brown Paper Bag Theory" he's perpetuating is divisive, ignorant and a cause for concern in our community.

And you already using Jay lyrics outta context? Lol. Smh. Ain't even been 24 hours yet.
    The jungle creed says the strongest feed on any prey that it can
    And I was branded beast at every feast before I ever became a man...
    Figoplaymaker88
  • radio_santanaradio_santana Posts: 260 ✭✭
    Being short is not a weakness. Some of the most powerful ppl in the world past and present were/are not tall. But placing esteem and security in someone simply bc they are tall is indeed a weakness
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Being short is a totally different aspect than being dark.

Being short/small is a weakness and not the ideal type of mate to bare kids.

Ideal? Who told you that ? Lol. You do realize not every woman care about height in a man? Probably more than one would think.
    babelipsssLike WaterTonyDubbz
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    physical attributes are colorless....

adding color is another reminder your not welcomed

Skin tone is physical
    rocket-2.gif
    blacktuxRevolver Ocelot
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »

Skin tone is physical

skin tone is genetic.

you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    and yall flag me when I say dark skinned niggas stay cooning??????

giphy-downsized-large.gif

it seems as if dark dudes hate their own skin and thats why they fiend over white women and yella bones
    shit he pretty much confirmed it

but niggas aunt gonna say ...why kumo us all together?

y'all iffy ass niggas
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

texas409
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »

Ideal? Who told you that ? Lol. You do realize not every woman care about height in a man? Probably more than one would think.

Women don't want a little man.
    (Really though?)
    rip.dillaOlorun22
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,511 ✭✭✭✭✭

it seems as if dark dudes hate their own skin and thats why they fiend over white women and yella bones

But im not a shit skin darkie im a brown nigger chimp..an i like yellow bones womens as gods..u need to watch ya mouth..
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »

Skin tone is physical

skin tone is genetic.

So is height, weight and facial features
    rocket-2.gif
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

But im not a shit skin darkie im a brown nigger chimp..an i like yellow bones womens as gods..u need to watch ya mouth..

the fatherless.....
  • EmM HoLLa.EmM HoLLa. Rolex Watches & Diamond Chains.. Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    What is he 19?.. Give him time to grow and mature.. He's a young idiot like we all were...

nah.....I was never self hating.

I was just a dumbass

But the man likes black women.. Lighter skinned black women are still black women.. He just doesn't like darker skinned women.. And that is for right now... His tastes can change over time. Give him time to grow..
    now y'all know what i say about ugly and/or fat niggas commenting on women's looks like anyone is beating their door down to be with them, they are delusional

his ugly ass better thank the lord any woman would voluntarily be within 10 feet of him, looking like a must ass roach with gold teeth

what's really telling is he said "i don't like my complexion," self-hate is a real sickness

Kai.. You're smart as hell.. This young dude is Rich And famous.. Today that's a license to if not get who he wants it's a license to over achieve when it comes to women. If he was just a regular dude.. Your point would stand.. But this dude he can have the pick of the litter so to speak..
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    What is he 19?.. Give him time to grow and mature.. He's a young idiot like we all were...

there are grown black men who feel the same way

This is true. I know a couple... I just think when it comes to skin color.. We shouldn't look too deep into it.. Everyone has thier preference.. You shouldn't feel guilty about your preference.. Light skinned men/women tend to date darker skinned women/men and vice versa...
    When the ice hit the light it be going off.. I'm livin' life I aint showin' off.. -Don Q
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Water wrote: »

But he rich so it don't matter word to jayz

Nah. Him lookin like a Critter might not matter, but what he said definitely does. This "Brown Paper Bag Theory" he's perpetuating is divisive, ignorant and a cause for concern in our community.

And you already using Jay lyrics outta context? Lol. Smh. Ain't even been 24 hours yet.

I ain't using his shit outta context . He look like a beast and women will let him pollute their genetics if dat check right
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 1
    God made a nigga short the same way he made a woman dark skinned....neither had a choice in how they look. Y'all sound like women skewing logic with emotion being difficult.
    goldenjaCopperFigoRevolver Ocelot
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,022 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe some dudes don't want a dark woman. See how preferences work?.. I love,all shades but we can't be hypocrites

Being small man is inferior. Being dark is not
    (Really though?)
    blackgod813Olorun22
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 11,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Saw thumbnail....didn't watch.
    don't wanna watch....nigga looks dumb.
    liability to black culture and an insult to the true fatherless and unguided

Bustin a new nut on @R.D's moms collarbone everyday.
    Westie wrote: »

Maybe some dudes don't want a dark woman. See how preferences work?.. I love,all shades but we can't be hypocrites

He's dark himself, his mama is probably dark. He said he doesn't like girls with skin like him. This is more than preference. He has self hatred issues. Probably because he's internalized being called ugly his whole life. He seems to think HIS skin color is ugly. That's the point.

He needs to realize it's not that, it's his face itself. Maybe then he can heal.

exactly...

he defined beauty and easy ass to a skin color and said he don't like his own.

sounds just like what you said.....maybe he looks like his daddy and caught second hand hate meant for his pops....so he grew to hate the shit..

or maybe he looks like his mom...an she wanted a " pretty light skinned baby"

no telling

Westietexas409Madame_CJSkywalker