What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

White Guy Fatally Shoots Black High School Grad in Road Rage Incident: ‘A Young Woman Has Died

MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silenceSomewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 30 in For The Grown & Sexy
bianca-robertson.jpg?w=450
19511094_1351015201613221_2679249252029905543_n.jpg?oh=e58b44c06974b0c8c97ca66cf89f7bbd&oe=59D18CC3
svkhqgtw76a5.png

2165819_630x354.jpg
2167247_630x354.jpg

Police are searching for a man who allegedly fatally shot an 18-year-old woman in a road rage incident in Pennsylvania Wednesday evening, Chester County District Attorney Tom Hogan said at a press conference.

Bianca Roberson was merging into traffic when a red pick-up truck attempted to merge at the same time into the same lane, according to Hogan.

“The man in the red pick-up truck pulled out a gun and shot in her in the head,” Hogan said at a press conference.

Officers initially responded to a report of a serious automobile accident that resulted in the immediate death of Roberson, a press release from the West Goshen Police Department states. A subsequent investigation revealed Roberson’s gunshot wound, which shifted the investigation into a manhunt.

“This is now a murder case. A young woman has died senselessly,” Hogan said.

Police are actively searching for the driver of a red pickup truck who was seen fleeing from the scene, police say.

West Goshen Police Chief Joe Gleason told 6ABC that Roberson was “jostling for position” with the red pickup truck. “Unfortunately, this gentleman took it to a degree that was just unconscionable,” Gleason said.

The press release states the driver of the truck was described as a white male, 30-40 years of age with blonde hair and a medium build.

Roberson had just graduated from high school and was slated to attended Jacksonville University, reports 6ABC.

bianca-roberson-2.jpg?w=1117

Roberson was on her way home from the mall when the crash occurred. 6ABC reports she was shopping for college clothes with her mother and grandmother.

6ABC reports that Roberson’s grandmother intended on meeting up with her granddaughter at home, and when she reached the traffic backup resulting from the crash, she just hoped Bianca wasn’t involved.

“She was a good girl, honor roll student, looking forward to college,” her father, Rodney Roberson, told ABC6.

“Turn yourself in now,” Hogan pleaded to the shooter at the press conference. “Every second you’re out there, you’re only making this worse for yourself and worse for this young lady’s family.”

Sketch

DDl-ZeiXoAAk79d.jpg

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nation-and-world/teen-killed-in-pennsylvania-road-rage-incident/
tumblr_opab9ws8vL1ta5iimo1_500.gif
BrideofKillaSo ILL

Replies

• TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 30
    Fucking cac devil.. he'll be found tho, a bright red pickup can't hide
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    kingtob330
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 2,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear it sucks to think that there's someone walking around that doesn't give a fuck about your life. Condolences to her family surrounding this senseless shit.
    MD_PROPER
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,018 Regulator
    Hopefully justice gets served. Rest easy to that young lady.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    bigbird_1StewLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • KingLuciano KingLuciano Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MF he will face heavy consequences for this once he caught
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »

sadly I won't hold my breath
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• bigbird_1bigbird_1 Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hopefully he'll get his issue in prison, once he's caught
    LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jetlifebihjetlifebih Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigbird_1 wrote: »

Pc and shipped outta state
    vista
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

he will join the Aryans.....

problem solved
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

313 wayz
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 1

jetlifebih wrote: »

Pc and shipped outta state

If he doesn't turn the gun on himself first. You know they turn into cowards before they're caught.
    A0erZ.gif [img][/img]9lVQhz.gif

tumblr_mr93dlX9Ud1rqh2k2o1_250.gif [img][/img]FWadAu.gif

tumblr_lxw7usrzQl1rns9m8o1_500.gif

giants-helmet.jpg

"I was told a long time ago, ghosts and spirits don't like the fumes from ether, and I just wanted to affect him with my weapon and get to his soul."

I feel it's the only way. I don't feel a need to play the whole part in the entire movement. But, yo, if you just raise your family right, if I just live righteously, I be all right. Yo, my whole life is dedicated to change.
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Posts: 10,125 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's not a cop and he fled the scene

Let's not replay the absurdities of the Dylan Roof trial thread, please....

internet-reality.gif
    farris2k1
  • RahlowRahlow SmaKKKa CraKKKa Senseless Compton Cali4YaPosts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have shot her ass also had she tried to run me off the road as shown in one of the photos
    Formerly Mr.AJ
    E/S Compton SBCC 722
    compton-watts-o.gifsjdj-o.gif
    Maywooddnyce215dontdiedontkillanyonSo ILLUndefeatablePureYang
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dumb question

How did both vehicles switch sides from the 1st to 2nd pic
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
    Swiffness! wrote: »

He's not a cop and he fled the scene

Let's not replay the absurdities of the Dylan Roof trial thread, please....

when has video ever meant anything?

im glad after that last few years...YOU still have faith in this system.

texasdaking88R.D.
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad. .. prayers and strength to her family
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bambu wrote: »
    This as more states deregulate gun laws.....

The idea that more "good people" with guns can stop "bad people" with guns is a fallacy.....

Now you can legally conceal carry a gun in a college classroom.....

Just a matter of time before some guy can't handle a debate and shoots up the class....

It's the fuckin wild west out here.....

do please tell me how many criminals care whether they can legally carry or not
    blakfyahkingAggieLean.Huey_C
  • bambubambu *Earth & Water* Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bambu wrote: »
    This as more states deregulate gun laws.....

The idea that more "good people" with guns can stop "bad people" with guns is a fallacy.....

Now you can legally conceal carry a gun in a college classroom.....

Just a matter of time before some guy can't handle a debate and shoots up the class....

It's the fuckin wild west out here.....

do please tell me how many criminals care whether they can legally carry or not

That is self evident and not the point I was trying to make....

My point is that more guns on the streets will lead to more gun violence....

This guy probably had the gun legally and is not considered a criminal...

He had a false sense of power with his gun in the car and acted on it.....

Men need images..... Lacking them they invent idols.

VulcanRavenblakfyahking