What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

WOMAN GOES FROM HOMELESS TO 6 FIGURES, KILLED BECUZ JEALOUS ONES STILL ENVY!!!

rebootx1rebootx1 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 1 in For The Grown & Sexy
The Sad Story Of Makeva Jenkins:
  Colin$mackabi$h i ro nySo ILLYoung_ChitlinValentinez A. KaiserCainAlpha_Ambition KINGEC

Replies

• b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 2,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P Baby girl... But Yeahhhh This Shit smells fishy as fuck
    Say No More
  • FigoFigo 100% Trinidadian MarylandPosts: 8,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sad. whoever did it, hope a train ran over their spine
    Foreign Nation|PG County, MD

jamiroquai32LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is disgusting!
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't even get a real piece of mind because its always someone scheming on a piece of yours smh.
      Colin$mackabi$hMallyG
  • PureYangPureYang Posts: 507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 1
    Copper wrote: »
    Makeva Jenkins is one of the most mad niggerish names ever

Theres a time and a place, bruh

This ain't it.
    Me bello e tanto digressum et cæde recenti,
    Attrectare nefas, donec me flumine vivo
    Abluero.
    UndefeatableCapitalBMaywood
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollio wrote: »
    Smh
    So ILL wrote: »
    Can't even get a real piece of mind because its always someone scheming on a piece of yours smh.
    Figo wrote: »
    sad. whoever did it, hope a train ran over their spine

¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 11,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MallyG wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »

*Nikkas always be hollering "peace"
    You know what I'm saying... "peace my brother"
    Peace this, peace that, you know what I'm saying but....
    Every time I try to get a "peace of MIND"
    Niggas try to get a piece of MINE
    So I gotta grab my PIECE!*

-Andre Benjamin

Bruh! I was just going post that verse/intro
    Bustin a new nut on @R.D's moms collarbone everyday.
    MallyGLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    House wasn't ransacked.....door wasn't kicked.

More to it.

Could it be that she recognized the person? That's not fishy.
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Posts: 8,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    House wasn't ransacked.....door wasn't kicked.

More to it.

Could it be that she recognized the person? That's not fishy.

it said the man was masked, knocked on her door and shot her in the head. left in the family car before it was later recovered.

could she of recognised him via his voice? maybe? where was the husband and kids because this all went down at 2am!
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    new money changes people.....don't be surprised if dude had a side chick an tried to keep all the loot.

new money make people make very strange threats you wouldnt make or hear before.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• killapkillap Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt Facebook had anything to do with this. The person knew where she lived and most likely knew she had money based on that alone, still, gotta be careful with what you post.
    313 wayzdeadeye
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    killap wrote: »
    I doubt Facebook had anything to do with this. The person knew where she lived and most likely knew she had money based on that alone, still, gotta be careful with what you post.

so she can't be happy so came from losing everything to having si much?

Aaand she wanted to help others.

think about how many people she helped and who now missed out on help...then think about what if she never posted the offer to help an how those who benefitted from her help wouldn't have benefitted.

then think about the black community an all the help that's needed.

but some how she shouldn't post shit?

you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

deadeyeMaywood