What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

White Supremacist Gets Popped In The Mouth For Harassing A Black Woman

Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMESWorking On My LowriderPosts: 45,508 Regulator

Replies

• Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't hear it well, but what did he say that gets him labeled as a white supremacist? I only heard him call her an ugly bitch and tell her to suck his dick. She was the one that kept bringing up race. Did I miss something. Doesn't seem like the black dude punched him to defend her either. Seems like he was mad white boy told him to suck his dick.

I didn't hear him anything racist in the vid..insulting yes racist no.
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    Bender Rodriguezonetoughmiracletrendsetta1030CashmoneyDux
  • anklesocksanklesocks Posts: 15
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    I can't hear it well, but what did he say that gets him labeled as a white supremacist? I only heard him call her an ugly bitch and tell her to suck his dick. She was the one that kept bringing up race. Did I miss something. Doesn't seem like the black dude punched him to defend her either. Seems like he was mad white boy told him to suck his dick.

HE called her a black bitch and said shit about her hair.
    bigbird_1aneed123damnkp
  • jetlifebihjetlifebih Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anklesocks wrote: »

You gotta let these all lives matter niggas get they own personal wake up call....they some hard headed soft ass mfs "I didn't hear anything racist"

There are certain "code" words that give shit away if you are listening....
    CashmoneyDuxtrendsetta1030aneed123deadeyetexasdaking88
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats what wudda got me too. If I try to distill a situation and you come with aggression to me, pop.
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Posts: 10,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't seem like the black dude punched him to defend her either.

that dumb mf was picking a fight with everyone on the train

Somebody was laying hands on that fool........it being a black man was a bonus

internet-reality.gif
    CashmoneyDux
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooOooOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo...........*
  • anklesocksanklesocks Posts: 15
    white boy was a pussy and an idiot men should never argue women who don't belong to them and if you are going to argue with one then especially don't use racial abuse because all you will do is turn a verbal confrontation against one person into verbal/physical confrontation against the whole group that that person represents
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disrespectful punk better watch his mouth and his tone
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    anklesocks wrote: »

You gotta let these all lives matter niggas get they own personal wake up call....they some hard headed soft ass mfs "I didn't hear anything racist"

There are certain "code" words that give shit away if you are listening....

He said ugly hair stank as breath ugly bitch … on another note was that a backwood in her hand
    hueyThereal_ba
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love happy endings like this
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    bigbird_1
  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Ronin A swirling tempest in the midnight sunPosts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White boy high off that trump
    tenor.gif?itemid=5063895

texas409
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,013 Regulator
    Good shit.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    226n7eac696d.jpg
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    Swiffness!