What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Black people don't dance no mo'

Replies

• farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 4
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Arent u a coon/undercover whiteboy on this this site???? Fuck outta here, i kno your bitch ass, posting this shit puttin up gifs and shit, niggas responding wit legit answers, nah all anyone gotta do is look at the shit u post and kno u aint legit

Nigga foh what you still mad because I called your Lord and savior Obama a sellout? Either answer the question or get the fuck out tap dancing nigga

Nah plenty of ppl on this site have done that, and you even responding like a mad white boy "tap dancing nigga" lol really??? Any other site u gonna call me a tap dancing nigger, Like i said all u gotta do is look at the shit u post, i aint got no issues calling out coons/undercover cacs, i call out @thenubiangod all the time, both yall punk asses needa bounce and go back to stormfront
    ghostdog56ipittythefool
  • ghostdog56ghostdog56 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arent u a coon/undercover whiteboy on this this site???? Fuck outta here, i kno your bitch ass, posting this shit puttin up gifs and shit, niggas responding wit legit answers, nah all anyone gotta do is look at the shit u post and kno u aint legit

Nigga foh what you still mad because I called your Lord and savior Obama a sellout? Either answer the question or get the fuck out tap dancing nigga

Nah plenty of ppl on this site have done that, and you even responding like a mad white boy "tap dancing nigga" lol really??? Any other site u gonna call me a tap dancing nigger, Like i said all u gotta do is look at the shit u post, i aint got no issues calling out coons/undercover cacs, i call out @thenubiangod all the time, both yall punk asses needa bounce and go back to stormfront

Post some of my quotes then. I'll wait
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    I'm a soulful brotha... I'm not shy from a dancefloor

fznivudm2hbg.gif

I can hear the song playin just off the gif loc ha!
    gh0strip.dillajee504
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just go thru your posts that got wacks, nosigns, trolls and shit, you the same hoe i called out for using that wack ass gif every comment, so i def remember you, this just the 1st time i seen you make a thread, but its whatever, tho, fuck you and this "black ppl dont dance no mo" shit you exactly what @jjevans talkin bout
    ghostdog56MD_PROPER ipittythefoolrip.dillaJJ_Evans
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nubian nuts pure nigger?
  • ghostdog56ghostdog56 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just go thru your posts that got wacks, nosigns, trolls and shit, you the same hoe i called out for using that wack ass gif every comment, so i def remember you, this just the 1st time i seen you make a thread, but its whatever, tho, fuck you and this "black ppl dont dance no mo" shit you exactly what @jjevans talkin bout

y3r8yiotfovo.gif
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nubian nuts pure nigger?

So is it your shtick to say stupid shit and say nigger every other post?

I thought it was quasi erotica i say nigger frfr ..we should me
    VulcanRaven
  • luke1733luke1733 Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 8

Not sure why we're not dancing anymore BUT I'm glad. We've danced enough.

OnnaThursday
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i haven't danced since the wop, the robot and the peewee herman.

i leave that new shit to the professionals.

• LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollio wrote: »
    All they do is this

This is why I fucks with you!!
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 8
    I'm partying. Fuck that.

Footwork, moving, grooving, grinding, whatever.

Music comes on, I'm goin get it in.

giphy.gif
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    PlutarchMD_PROPER
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dance until the house lights come on or my stomache spills onto the floor.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    MD_PROPER AggieLean.aneed123atribecalledgabi
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PlutarchPlutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNPosts: 3,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, little niggas still wutanging out here.
  • OnnaThursdayOnnaThursday Posts: 169 ✭✭
    luke1733 wrote: »

Not sure why we're not dancing anymore BUT I'm glad. We've danced enough.

I was waiting for somebody to drop this

• PlutarchPlutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNPosts: 3,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 8
    cuz white folks been stealing and commercializing our dances

high time we keep them a secret
    trendsetta1030nex ginatribecalledgabi
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plutarch wrote: »

It's a shame what they did to the dab
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    trendsetta1030JoshuaMoshua  PureYang
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 29,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plutarch wrote: »

black people can come to Europe and do the same shit......fukk it...feed your family rather than complain about this shit.

do the shit in the burbs of your local city.

my bm ex was a hiphop dance teacher until she lied an her brother shot him in the feet...i told the story before. but he dont do that shit no more....lying bitch
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

I Self Lord & Master
  • JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 9

Yep........... @ghostdog56 @Max. @riddlerap @ThaNubianGod and @BOSSExcellence should all go back to stormfront.

They're the reason that Trump's dumb racist ass is now the President. They flooded this and other black sites with anti-Democrat party bullshit, while lowkey promoting Donald Trump. I was calling them out on it throughout the election and knew that their goal was to suppress the young black vote. I would have banned them way back then if I had the power.
    ipittythefoolghostdog56Max.CapitalBtrendsetta1030rip.dillaJoshuaMoshua  PureYang
  • Max.Max. I be Gucci'd down, Gucci, you wearing Lacoste and shit Posts: 31,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

Yep........... @ghostdog56 @Max. @riddlerap @ThaNubianGod and @BOSSExcellence should all go back to stormfront.

They're the reason that Trump's dumb racist ass is now the President. They flooded this and other black sites with anti-Democrat party bullshit, while lowkey promoting Donald Trump. I was calling them out on it throughout the election and knew that their goal was to suppress the young black vote. I would have banned them way back then if I had the power.

2QhN4t.gif
    CapitalBMister B.TheNuttinProffessor
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 10
    Niggas too hard when it comes to the floor. The females ain't dancing with dudes that just lurking and snatching them up to grind on.....most of the time.

Me? I do whatever. I got a decent two-step, so I'm good. I found that the ladies tend to be more open to throwing that ass when they see dudes ain't stalking em like animals on the prowl.

Shit's funny with dudes out there lurking like....
    giphy.gif
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    king hassanSandinista