Black people don't dance no mo'

13»

Replies

• detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 11,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • rickmogulrickmogul Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah we do. It's part of our spirituality. Now slow dance, that's a memory now. Shame too. Ya youngstas don't know what y'allmissing. Been checking out a dime all night. Slow jam come on u go get her, embrace, rock up, clutch closer and sway? Mannnnn marriages have happened from a slow dance. A dying art form. Shame.
    atribecalledgabiMister B.rip.dillablacktux
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Yeah we do. It's part of our spirituality. Now slow dance, that's a memory now. Shame too. Ya youngstas don't know what y'allmissing. Been checking out a dime all night. Slow jam come on u go get her, embrace, rock up, clutch closer and sway? Mannnnn marriages have happened from a slow dance. A dying art form. Shame.

you have a point...but too many lawsuits.....
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

trendsetta1030blacktuxrickmogul
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Back then in the seventies or whatever, everybody danced freely. Now they dance like robots: they're trying to be cool and keep their hair all nice and that other stuff"
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    2stepz_aheadrip.dilla
  • HK365HK365 Posts: 10
    Gangsters don't dance, we boogie.
    rip.dilla
13»