What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Replies

• TheRicanKingTheRicanKing Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's what happened the last time we faced them in a European competition. 2016.

We play much much better football than those bus parking shits lol.

• dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 9,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    tbdehgo88hxu.jpg

It's official.

Should have been done last season but oh well.
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 24,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wanna get into soccer. Guess ill just pick a team

arsenal_fc__historic_crest_by_pvblivs.jpg

Why arsenal?

You see the hate in this thread? Greatness will always receive hate.

Third most successful in England but the most successful in London aka the Kings of London. Chelsea, Tottenham, West Ham, crystal palace, Watford, etc etc, are ways below Arsenal.

One of only two clubs to finish a season unbeaten. We ask the question.....9cffd3dd45e14727ba103a5593910417--arsenal-football-numbers.jpg

At the end of the day the choice is yours to make. The best thing to do is to watch the league for a few weeks or even a month and see how the teams play and then make your choice. Repping man United/city, Chelsea, barca, real Madrid, P$G, Juventus, will get you called out as a glory chaser but do what you want to do.

I'll put our AFC South rivalry to the side for the moment lol.
    dontdiedontkillanyonHustleThaDonYardie1
  • blue_londonblue_london Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldnt me becoming a man u fan be bandwagoning since they got the most titles? Iono brehs lol

You could be a Newcastle united fan

Lol don't set him up for depression
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donnarumma agreed a new deal for €6 mill a year!

He is 18!

Super agent Railoa does it again.
    toheeb27Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 9,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 5
    Blah blah blah, Arsenal ain't won the league in almost 2 decades.

@AcresShakers My team is Chelsea, but I will advise u to roll with Everton. They are a perfect middle ground. U won't be accused of glory hunting and u can still watch a quality product.

Plus EVERTON>>> Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal.
    HustleThaDonFigoValentinez A. Kaiser
    edited July 5
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Blah blah blah, they ain't won the league in almost 2 decades.

@AcresShakers My team is Chelsea, but I will advise u to roll with Everton. They are a perfect middle ground. U won't be accused of glory hunting and u can still watch a quality product.

Your trolling needs to be stopped haha. You don't seriously believe that!
    toheeb27dontdiedontkillanyonCeLLaR-DooRFigo
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AcresShakers

Utd haven't been shit in 4 seasons fam so there's no way you could be labelled a glory hunter if you started supportin' now
    edited July 5
    tbdehgo88hxu.jpg

It's official.

If you keep Sanchez and Ozil, fantastic! And if you keep that toxic atmosphere in check, no doubt you'll be challenging.
    dontdiedontkillanyon
    Supporting anyone you want do your research and the fans don't all ways reflect the club lol
    I really wanna get into soccer. Guess ill just pick a team

arsenal_fc__historic_crest_by_pvblivs.jpg

Why arsenal?

We are the greatest team the world has ever seen.

dontdiedontkillanyon

He talks about almost two decades. It took Chelsea 50 YEARS! to win only their second title.

I get confused when people say stuff like that Chelsea and arsenal wasn't competing then Chelsea expectations was very different to arsenal's however they are the same now and has been for a long time

He talks about almost two decades. It took Chelsea 50 YEARS! to win only their second title.

I get confused when people say stuff like that Chelsea and arsenal wasn't competing then Chelsea expectations was very different to arsenal's however they are the same now and has been for a long time

Excuses.
  • FigoFigo 100% Trinidadian MarylandPosts: 7,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to make our football thread dope, we should drop throwback clips, news,old football jerseys, boats, anything memory lane materials any teams. keep our football culture alive.

Example, ill start of with this:

On this day 1976: Antonin Panenka scored an outrageous penalty to win Czechoslovakia the European Championship and wrote his name in football folklore
    Foreign Nation|PG County, MD

Young_ChitlindontdiedontkillanyonHundredEyes
  • HustleThaDonHustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Posts: 28,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Figo wrote: »
    take a look at Borussia Dortmund @AcresShakers
    young excited team have success in europe. won champions league in the 90s. take a look at that squad

[url="

Nice. That cat aubameyang is a beast
    1zvevmc.jpg

Know your place......
    Figotoheeb27
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 9,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Figo wrote: »
    take a look at Borussia Dortmund @AcresShakers
    young excited team have success in europe. won champions league in the 90s. take a look at that squad

[url="

Nice. That cat aubameyang is a beast

LOL, True, but might get sold in a few weeks. PSG most likely.
    HustleThaDonCeLLaR-DooR
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where everton getting all this money?

The Sun is citing Portuguese outlet Record as reporting that Everton are set to continue their spending spree by lodging a £39m bid for Benfica striker and Mexico international Raul Jimenez.
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• Mseries_Mseries_ Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.. I will just say I hate Tottenham

0b9u6mmb8yoy.jpg

Fulham is literally a MILE away from Stamford Bridge. Congrats on you rent boys winning the league but Fulham FC and QPR FC is that way >

HundredEyes