What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Replies

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alexi Lalas?
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

bigev240chgarcia345Figodontdiedontkillanyon
  • bigev240bigev240 Illpix O.G. Posts: 10,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @toheeb27

We might be bringing back Onyekuru in January. He needs to stay the whole season, don't need to come with this whole mess happening at Everton.
    toheeb27
  • FigoFigo 100% Trinidadian MarylandPosts: 8,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who was the guy that was calling out the whole US team a while ago?

I think he was a commentator/analyst and he dropped all them names one by one with a dead straight face into the camera! lol

Prob fuckboy lalas
    Foreign Nation|PG County, MD

chgarcia345HundredEyes dontdiedontkillanyon
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,809 ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Posts: 9,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alexi Lalas?
    Figo wrote: »
    who was the guy that was calling out the whole US team a while ago?

I think he was a commentator/analyst and he dropped all them names one by one with a dead straight face into the camera! lol

Prob fuckboy lalas

Yeah you're right:

• DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Messi said “fuck I look like no going to World Cup!”
    blue_londonCeLLaR-DooRchgarcia345
  • englishdudeenglishdude Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yardie1 wrote: »
    p4ck5jrf7jau.jpg

This guy is a fucking retard, has a stronger presence on twitter than any other leader of a country.

Makes USA seem like a realtime reality show smh.
  • HundredEyes HundredEyes Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    p4ck5jrf7jau.jpg

This guy is a fucking retard, has a stronger presence on twitter than any other leader of a country.

Lmao

That shit aint real fam.

I think lol.
    Valentinez A. KaiserenglishdudeDNB1chgarcia345
  • englishdudeenglishdude Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    p4ck5jrf7jau.jpg

Lmao

That shit aint real fam.

I think lol.

You might be right, but it ain't outta the realm of possibilities with some of the shit he posts.
    HundredEyes dontdiedontkillanyonFigo
    DNB1 wrote: »

That Argentina can flex in Russia

hqg-277.gif

DNB1 wrote: »

Peru can flex in Russia

Hay que qualify first carajo

hqg-277.gif

HundredEyes Figo
    Bruce arena be like, nothing has to change

Cambygtfo.gif

hqg-277.gif

CeLLaR-DooRFigo
    Scholes is linked with Oldham managerial position

hqg-277.gif

Oh, Alex Morgan exposed herself

hqg-277.gif

• Haast EagleHaast Eagle Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    I guess now Trump can't use the USMNT as an excuse to visit Putin in Russia.

Son what EPL team do you support?

@Haast Eagle You been duckin' this shit

Manchester United Football Club

Young_ChitlinDNB1water ur seedstoheeb27blue_londondontdiedontkillanyonCeLLaR-DooRValentinez A. KaiserHundredEyes FigoTheRicanKing
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,623 ✭✭✭✭✭

OOOOOOLAAAAAY OLAY, OLAY, OLAY, OOOOOOOLAY.....
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • chgarcia345chgarcia345 Posts: 572 ✭✭✭✭
    Chile snitching on Colombia and Peru to FIFA because their federation believe that both countries conspired to play to a draw

What was that guey (falcao) saying tho?? Behind his hand
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,837 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes yes King ah real club dat
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,023 Regulator

hqg-277.gif

• blue_londonblue_london Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scotland don't do it!!