What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Big Sick (2017)

Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices.H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
The_Big_Sick.jpg

Has anybody checked this movie out?? Been seeing this pop up a few places and its been getting super good reviews every site i see it on. I cant find a link for shit though.

Plot:

The Big Sick is based on the real courtship of Kumail Nanjiani and his now-wife, Emily Gordon. Kumail's traditional Pakistani Muslim family is unhappy with his relationship with Emily, a White American. When Emily is waylaid by a mysterious illness, Kumail must take charge of the crisis with her parents, Beth and Terry, whom he barely knows.

Stars the Pakistani guy from Silicon Valley. Produced by Judd Apatow!

IGN gave it a 10/10. Everywhere else i see a review posted for it gives it an 8-9/10

Replies