What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

National Guard, Air Force Reserve or Army Reserve?

1235»

Replies

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,829 Regulator
    edited August 8
    caddo man wrote: »
    I was IT in the army.

Shit aint no cake walk. They place you in any kind of unit cause mf'ers need their internet, phones and radio.

I worked for a main and as support.

As main I controlled the WAN therefore i was always on convoys out fixing shit, fixing radios, computers and getting router vans back up.
    When Cisco decided to make a safer router in 2004 i had to go to every unit and switch their routers out all across northern iraq.

Then VOIP happened.... Got trained on that, was out the office for 9 weeks.

Lots of learning, very little opprotunity to advance in rank, but the classes they put us thru...

Shit my wife learned how to splice fiber, got her own kit and everything.

Just dont fail..

Bruh that class was so hard to get in.

I waited 8 months.

Thankfully no hiccups where i was left at basic waiting on a class.

Always somebody at reception talkin bout:
    "Yeah i been doing kp for 19 weeks. This is basically my permanent party"

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 7,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was IT in the army.

Shit aint no cake walk. They place you in any kind of unit cause mf'ers need their internet, phones and radio.

As main I controlled the WAN therefore i was always on convoys out fixing shit, fixing radios, computers and getting router vans back up.
    When Cisco decided to make a safer router in 2004 i had to go to every unit and switch their routers out all across northern iraq.

Lots of learning, very little opprotunity to advance in rank, but the classes they put us thru...

Just dont fail..

Lmao so who started the "jamel was a army cook" rhetoric? That shit is classic.
    Black_Samson
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the shit that is going down with North Korea i think you should look into some other options.

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    atribecalledgabi
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,829 Regulator
    I was IT in the army.

Just dont fail..

Lmao so who started the "jamel was a army cook" rhetoric? That shit is classic.

It was another poster named Jamal.

He was a legit army cook.

Some old poster named blank i use to beef with trolled me into dropping all my proof, IC never let it go.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • rickmogulrickmogul black_samson Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭
    Uncle Jams Army No Uncle Sam's Army. Who in the Fuck would serve for this muthafucka? Uncle came back home from Vietnam talked 2 my bro and I yrs, yrs later. Bro did Marines and Pops as well. Told me u won't be going. Older I got, best decision ever made. FUCK the USA! Give me a fair shake and move over then we can talk. Till then.....
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 16,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna Go Ahead And Re-Use This

c1f1442382fb1dd775ad9435f27abaa5--good-movies-america-.jpg

This poster knows nothing.
    Gives us back images in sigs
    rickmogul
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 16,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn you 25? Damn 25 year old broke because of college one of the main reasons I never went to one.
    Gives us back images in sigs
    rickmogul
  • emaculateemaculate Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭
    If you go NG or AR DM me. Important information to pass.
  • mc317mc317 Deranged Meat the landPosts: 5,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go active duty if you go NG Or Reserves you will not be considered a veteran and will not be able to use VA Hospital.
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
    CottonCitySlimgenocidecutter
1235»