What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

FROM A DRINKING/TIRED AS F&C STANDPOINT, IS THIS POSSIBLE?

MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
OK, SO THIS CHICK I KNOW... WENT TO THE CLUB WITH HER MALE FRIEND THAT SHE HAS KNOWN FOR OVER 20 YEARS.. NEVER HAD SEX, NEVER TALKED ABOUT IT, NOTHING...LITTERALY A FRIEND OF THE FAM, LIKE BROTHER AND SISTER

SOME HOW, SHE HIT THE BACK OF HIS TRUCK WHILE DRIVING, TEARING HER HOOD UP... HE FOLLOWS HER HOME TO MAKE SURE THAT SHE MAKES IT SAFE.... THEY SIT, CHAT...

RIGHT BEFORE THE ACCIDENT, THEY HAD A COUPLE OF DRINKS AT THE CLUB, NOTHING TOO HEAVY... SHE DOZES OFF ON THE COUCH WHILE HE'S THERE.. SHE WAKES UP AND THIS NGA IS EATING HER..

SHE GOES OFF ON HIM, KICKS HIM OUT AND IS DISTRAUGHT ABOUT THE SITUATION CAUSE SHE WOULD HAVE NEEEVVVVER THOUGHT HE WOULD DO THAT...AND PLUS SHE LOOKS AT HIM LIKE A BROTHER....

MY QUESTION.. IS IT POSSIBLE OR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SOOO DRUNK OR TIRED THAT SOMEONE, WETHA ITS YOUR GIRL OR YOUR DUDE, OR A STRANGER CAN TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF WHILE UR ON THE COUCH, TAKE YOUR DRAWZ OFF AND YOU NOT FEEL NONE OF THAT, BUT YOU ONLY WAKE UP UNTIL YOU FEEL THEM PERFORMING ORAL SEX ON YOU?
iw23gx.jpg
Chi SnowBetaTrillfateSneakDZAT. SanfordJoshuaMoshua  Cincoillestni99ainneBender Rodriguezonetoughmiracle

Replies

• SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oqwukmmstwn8.gif
    Have u never been drunk before?

Yes...it is very possible
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    BetaKing_Mea.mannonetoughmiracle
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    OK, SO THIS CHICK I KNOW... WENT TO THE CLUB WITH HER MALE FRIEND THAT SHE HAS KNOWN FOR OVER 20 YEARS.. NEVER HAD SEX, NEVER TALKED ABOUT IT, NOTHING...LITTERALY A FRIEND OF THE FAM, LIKE BROTHER AND SISTER

SOME HOW, SHE HIT THE BACK OF HIS TRUCK WHILE DRIVING, TEARING HER HOOD UP... HE FOLLOWS HER HOME TO MAKE SURE THAT SHE MAKES IT SAFE.... THEY SIT, CHAT...

RIGHT BEFORE THE ACCIDENT, THEY HAD A COUPLE OF DRINKS AT THE CLUB, NOTHING TOO HEAVY... SHE DOZES OFF ON THE COUCH WHILE HE'S THERE.. SHE WAKES UP AND THIS NGA IS EATING HER..

SHE GOES OFF ON HIM, KICKS HIM OUT AND IS DISTRAUGHT ABOUT THE SITUATION CAUSE SHE WOULD HAVE NEEEVVVVER THOUGHT HE WOULD DO THAT...AND PLUS SHE LOOKS AT HIM LIKE A BROTHER....

MY QUESTION.. IS IT POSSIBLE OR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SOOO DRUNK OR TIRED THAT SOMEONE, WETHA ITS YOUR GIRL OR YOUR DUDE, OR A STRANGER CAN TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF WHILE UR ON THE COUCH, TAKE YOUR DRAWZ OFF AND YOU NOT FEEL NONE OF THAT, BUT YOU ONLY WAKE UP UNTIL YOU FEEL THEM PERFORMING ORAL SEX ON YOU?

Yes it is possible.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant really say....nobody's ever tried to steal my pants while I was passed out drunk

just regular sleep, but not passed out drunk.....I guess anything can happen in that case

everybody's woke up not knowing how they got somewhere before

(i still had my pants doe)
    SneakDZA
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant help nobody man smh

he shoulda called the police on her
    damnkp
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 1,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

Yes it is possible.

265xhjafdagk.gif
    Say No More
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask your wife if you need attention.
    MsSouthern
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah man, u gotta leave to room, get shorty a blanket and find somewhere else to be, that's the last kinda karma u want

Well I'm arguing if he's gonna go ahead and do it he coulda picked a better course of action
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomePosts: 3,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Nah man, u gotta leave to room, get shorty a blanket and find somewhere else to be, that's the last kinda karma u want

Well I'm arguing if he's gonna go ahead and do it he coulda picked a better course of action

So what you're saying is that if he was gonna commit rape he should have just gone full force?
    ali20plusd0k.gif

No wonder you wanted that rape scene in the pac movie
    blackgod813
    edited July 7
    Beta wrote: »

So what you're saying is that if he was gonna commit rape he should have just gone full force?
    ali20plusd0k.gif

No wonder you wanted that rape scene in the pac movie

How does test the waters = full force?

She woke up with a nigga head in her. If he didn't just dive in it coulda possibly ended differently.

giphy.gif

• MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,664 Regulator
    Way too many posters are confused about what rape is

If you have to ask ....
    UTDefense.jpg
    blackgod813truth_juice
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Way too many posters are confused about what rape is

If you have to ask ....

Is your friend fingering you a bit considered rape to you or a guy crossing boundaries?

giphy.gif