FF XII: The Zodaic Age this Tues, July 11th, you giving it a go?

HevaliskHevalisk Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 8 in The Arcade
From my experience FF12 doesn't get a lot of love on this board, but it's one of my favorite FF games.

It's a remaster of the international version so..

- No more free for all license board, you have to pick a job, in the remaster you can pick two jobs.
- Bonus trial boss levels after you beat the game
- super speed for when you want to speed the game up
- remastered music

Replies

• dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this game will definitely be buying it.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FF12 is the only Final Fantasy game since FF6 that i havent completed. I will probably buy this when a price drop occurs just so i can finish the story
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,275 Regulator
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    FF12 is the only Final Fantasy game since FF6 that i havent completed. I will probably buy this when a price drop occurs just so i can finish the story

FF6 is one of the top 3 FFs ever made.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Lou_Cypher
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7, 6, 10 (or 8) are my top 3.

6 had an awesome story, I would say slightly better than sevens, but 7 was the first game I've ever paid close attention to and completed so it holds a special place in my heart lol. I didn't get to play 6 until they re released it on ps.

Played the super early games one super nintendo, but I was way young and didn't read any of it. Just walked around and fought monsters haha
  • KairoKairo Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Never finished this one, great news. I want a remake of 6 more than anything, it would be GOAT updated.
    Lou_Cypher
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had it for ps2 but never played it. Will probably pass