What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

FF XII: The Zodaic Age this Tues, July 11th, you giving it a go?

HevaliskHevalisk Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 8 in The Arcade
From my experience FF12 doesn't get a lot of love on this board, but it's one of my favorite FF games.

It's a remaster of the international version so..

- No more free for all license board, you have to pick a job, in the remaster you can pick two jobs.
- Bonus trial boss levels after you beat the game
- super speed for when you want to speed the game up
- remastered music

Replies

• dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this game will definitely be buying it.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FF12 is the only Final Fantasy game since FF6 that i havent completed. I will probably buy this when a price drop occurs just so i can finish the story
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,045 Regulator
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    FF12 is the only Final Fantasy game since FF6 that i havent completed. I will probably buy this when a price drop occurs just so i can finish the story

FF6 is one of the top 3 FFs ever made.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Lou_Cypher
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7, 6, 10 (or 8) are my top 3.

6 had an awesome story, I would say slightly better than sevens, but 7 was the first game I've ever paid close attention to and completed so it holds a special place in my heart lol. I didn't get to play 6 until they re released it on ps.

Played the super early games one super nintendo, but I was way young and didn't read any of it. Just walked around and fought monsters haha
  • KairoKairo Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭
    Never finished this one, great news. I want a remake of 6 more than anything, it would be GOAT updated.
    Lou_Cypher
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had it for ps2 but never played it. Will probably pass