Meek Mill - Wins And Losses (Official Studio Album and Movie Thread) 7/21

JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 10 in The Reason
The album..........

The movie............

JokerzWylddouble0sugesoul rattlerJonnyRoccITgum989southsil4lilHafBayked

Replies

• GetoBoyGetoBoy M.O.B. Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see what he comes with becuz ever since that lack luster shit he dropped in response to back to back he ain't drop a weak track since
    ChiCityilledoutJonnyRoccITbck145Mr.LVgum989PureYanginfamous114
  • AcresShakersAcresShakers 713 or nothing Houston Posts: 27,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cautiously optimistic
    1zvevmc.jpg

Know your place......
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 25,552
    edited July 10
    Y is a meek hater Makin a meek album thread??? Kats is weirdos on here smh

genocidecutterKnowReasonForPeaceJonnyRoccITtrendsetta1030Revolver Ocelot
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should've named it "losses"
    edited July 10
    Should've named it "losses"

Y when Meeks mixtape is outselling niggas albums

KnowReasonForPeaceJonnyRoccITilledoutCinco
    Like Water wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »

Instead of spending your time calling niggas "donkeys" and "weirdos", you could have made the thread your fuckin self. Especially with the inordinate amount of time you spend ridin Meek's coattails.

But nah, you'd rather argue like a female instead of actually contributing anything of worth. Smh. Loser ass niggas, I swear.

Hopefully the album does aiight. I've liked the 3 or 4 tracks I've heard that hopefully make it on the album.

Wtf is u talking about u clown I'm posting shit on the album n here Gtfoh
    KnowReasonForPeaceJonnyRoccITblackgod813infamous114Max.Revolver Ocelot

Instead of spending your time calling niggas "donkeys" and "weirdos", you could have made the thread your fuckin self. Especially with the inordinate amount of time you spend ridin Meek's coattails.

But nah, you'd rather argue like a female instead of actually contributing anything of worth. Smh. Loser ass niggas, I swear.

Hopefully the album does aiight. I've liked the 3 or 4 tracks I've heard that hopefully make it on the album.

Ya moms is the clown for raising you to be the type of nigga you are.

& Ya a fuk nigga cuz I'm posting shit on the album next time read all my posts n here B4 typin stewpid shit to me clown..

KnowReasonForPeaceJonnyRoccITinfamous114
  • anduinanduin Posts: 918 ✭✭✭✭
    i hope this doesn't fuck up the hot music streak of 2017, Meek might be the one to do it though.
    DarthRozay

Ya moms is the clown for raising you to be the type of nigga you are.

& Ya a fuk nigga cuz I'm posting shit on the album next time read all my posts n here B4 typin stewpid shit to me clown..

I ain't reading shit, nigga. Fuck whatever "stewpid" shit you talkin bout, muthafucka.

SMH this is the weirdo shit I'm talking about... if ya not reading my posts y come here begging for my attention making ya self look like a stewpid clown cuz I'm posting shit on the album n here?? But fuk it don't bother responding cuz u have no legit response...

KnowReasonForPeaceJonnyRoccITblackgod813illedoutinfamous114
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Save Me better be on that album
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • GetoBoyGetoBoy M.O.B. Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gee bruh at least chill till the album drop I wanna see you make it in this thread at the least till then.... Then do your thing
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Gee bruh at least chill till the album drop I wanna see you make it in this thread at the least till then.... Then do your thing

Huh?? so me posting shit on the album n here is a problem???? Shit didn't go left til a muthafuka came n here begging for my attention...I swear this nu donkey ic/Reason is a trip
    KnowReasonForPeaceJonnyRoccITblackgod813DarthRozayinfamous114
  • JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭✭✭

Huh?? so me posting shit on the album n here is a problem???? Shit didn't go left til a muthafuka came n here begging for my attention...I swear this nu donkey ic/Reason is a trip

He's on your side regarding Meek, homie.

The only thing that he's trying to tell you is that you should be cool so y'all can enjoy this Meek Mill album thread for a few weeks when it gets stickied.
    GetoBoyblackgod813
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 16,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Im tagging Gee in my next album thread.
    Gives us back images in sigs
    JJ_EvansIceBergTaylorBenjaminE
    edited July 10
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

He's on your side regarding Meek, homie.

The only thing that he's trying to tell you is that you should be cool so y'all can enjoy this Meek Mill album thread for a few weeks when it gets stickied.

I'm cool it's just a muthafuka came in here on some Dumb shit begging for my attention..... again read my posts n here all I asked is y a known meek hater like ya self is making a meek album thread?? That shit is weird to me & after that I started posting shit about Meeks album again this nu donkey ic is a trip..
    Half the Mods to busy trolling in threads of rappers they don't even like to handle this gee nigga

Stfu u wack ass ic rapper clown
    KnowReasonForPeaceJonnyRoccITblackgod813illedoutIceBergTaylorMaywood
  • JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    again read my posts n here all I asked is y a known meek hater like ya self is making a meek album thread??

I made the thread because nobody else made one. I knew about the album hours before I created this thread, but none of your pro-Meek Mill buddies took the time to make a thread.

I'm simply trying to spark conversations about Hip Hop, that's all.
    edited July 10
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    again read my posts n here all I asked is y a known meek hater like ya self is making a meek album thread??

I made the thread because nobody else made one. I knew about the album hours before I created this thread, but none of your pro-Meek Mill buddies took the time to make a thread.

I'm simply trying to spark conversations about Hip Hop, that's all.

Cook

KnowReasonForPeaceJonnyRoccITCinco