What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Meek Mill - Wins And Losses (Official Studio Album and Movie Thread) 7/21

Replies

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    @gee757 and @illedout

How the hell y'all allow this album/movie thread to fall to the second page?........Were you asleep like the DreamChasers were when Game came to Philly punking Meek?

Pick yourselves up off of the floor. Stop being depressed because the album flopped.

Just to make you guys feel better..............I actually kinda liked the album, but Meek's voice and the yelling are the negatives for me.

Chill chill the Chasers are on vacation right now! Omelly album coming soon!
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    KnowReasonForPeacetrendsetta1030Cinco
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 7,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gee757 and @illedout

How the hell y'all allow this album/movie thread to fall to the second page?........Were you asleep like the DreamChasers were when Game came to Philly punking Meek?

Pick yourselves up off of the floor. Stop being depressed because the album flopped.

Just to make you guys feel better..............I actually kinda liked the album, but Meek's voice and the yelling are the negatives for me.

The album is dope to me !!
    that's all that matter,
    I ain't into "internet beefing" with people over opinions..
    Chi Snowrip.dilla
  • ListencloserListencloser Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 3
    “Posted in the jungle with a ladder.” That’s some real shit
    The Greatest Rapper Alive
    Damn
    4:44
    Wins & Losses
    All Amerikkkan Bada$$
    The Wild
    Drogas Light
  • Big DreamBig Dream Posts: 43
    illedout wrote: »
    @gee757 and @illedout

that's all that matter,
    illedout wrote: »
    @gee757 and @illedout

that's all that matter,

It's A Classic!!!
    Subscribe to Big Dream World To For Honest Hip Hop Opinion, Commentary, And More!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZII_pv5lHulFWBEBBNshQ

Also Subscribe To DC $OURCE The #1 Spot for Dream Chaser, MMG, and Meek Mill news, exclusives, and fan reaction.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DREAMCHASEROURCE

Check us on IG @dreamchasersource
    Check us on Twitter @DChaserSource

Don't Forget To Subscribe!

infamous114DarthRozay
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.complex.com/music/2017/08/meek-mill-wins-and-losses-remains-in-the-top-5-of-billboard-200

Meek Mill's 'Wins & Losses' Remains No. 3 on the Billboard 200 Chart

BY JOSE MARTINEZ

Meek Mill's Wins & Losses keeps going strong in its second week on theBillboard 200 albums chart. Meek's third studio project earned 37,000 units after selling 102,000 equivalent album units, 37,000 of which were album sales, in its debut week. While the most recent numbers represent a 64 percent decline in sales, the Philly rapper still finished in third, behindEverything Now by Arcade Fire and Kendrick Lamar's Damn at No. 1 and No. 2, respectively. 

Everything Now cruised to the top spot, becoming the only debut album this week to land in the top 25 on the Billboard 200. Arcade Fire's fifth studio work amassed 100,000 equivalent album units with 94,000 coming from traditional album sales. The band's latest project more than doubledDamn's numbers (47,000 units), which continues to be a mainstay in the top 10. 

Unlike Wins & Losses, Lana Del Rey'sLust for Life and Tyler, the Creator'sFlower Boy took a nosedive down the albums charts, winding up at No. 10 and No. 12, respectively. Can Meek's latest work keep the momentum going this coming week?

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    mosincredibleChi Snowsapp08_2001rip.dilla
    Time to drop a video to keep the momentum
    Damn
    Wins & Losses
    All Amerikkkan Bada$$
    The Wild
    Drogas Light
  • wizv.2wizv.2 Posts: 449 ✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    http://www.complex.com/music/2017/08/meek-mill-wins-and-losses-remains-in-the-top-5-of-billboard-200

BY JOSE MARTINEZ

Meek Mill's Wins & Losses keeps going strong in its second week on theBillboard 200 albums chart. Meek's third studio project earned 37,000 units after selling 102,000 equivalent album units, 37,000 of which were album sales, in its debut week. While the most recent numbers represent a 64 percent decline in sales, the Philly rapper still finished in third, behindEverything Now by Arcade Fire and Kendrick Lamar's Damn at No. 1 and No. 2, respectively. 

Everything Now cruised to the top spot, becoming the only debut album this week to land in the top 25 on the Billboard 200. Arcade Fire's fifth studio work amassed 100,000 equivalent album units with 94,000 coming from traditional album sales. The band's latest project more than doubledDamn's numbers (47,000 units), which continues to be a mainstay in the top 10. 

Unlike Wins & Losses, Lana Del Rey'sLust for Life and Tyler, the Creator'sFlower Boy took a nosedive down the albums charts, winding up at No. 10 and No. 12, respectively. Can Meek's latest work keep the momentum going this coming week?

So much for jumping the gun and calling the album a flop for finishing 3rd in week one.
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 25,752
    Mr.LV wrote: »

BY JOSE MARTINEZ

Ha...where r the square s & hockey playing cracka s @ now wit the numbers talk???

trendsetta1030KnowReasonForPeace
    Lol@ the t/s & Wayne Gretzky scared to come back in here letting this shit go to the 2nd pg meek stay shitting on his internet Drakie haters IRL..

KnowReasonForPeace
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 19,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gee757 you bringing this weak shit over to the new IC?
    edited August 12
    DarthRozay wrote: »

If this piece of shit nu donkey ic dies as it should ya Justin Bieber culture vulture saltine ass ain't gonna see me on no nu ic especially wit the same fuk ass Donkey reason mods...
    DarthRozayilledoutinfamous114KnowReasonForPeace
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarthRozay wrote: »

Should never responded he was almost talkin 2 himself
    Lol at Mr Cee 757. You're right i was wrong meek didn't flop thanks to tidal cooking the books to get him to 102K. At this point i will upgrade his first week sales from flop to subpar/mediocre. Still #3 on the charts and still his worse 1st week debut ever despite having the streams as a cheat code (something he didn't have for his 1st album). Salute to meek but it's time for you to start looking for jobs Mr Cee 757.
    sapp08_2001Chi SnowGetoBoywizv.2
    edited August 12
    Still in rotation.

Price is the new banger.
    Damn
    Wins & Losses
    All Amerikkkan Bada$$
    The Wild
    Drogas Light
    Chi Snow
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still in rotation.
    I drove from Orlando to Daytona beach playing this joint

Outside the female tracks (Open, Whatever you want) and the forced collab (Connect the dots) this shit is a GO!

Ride back, I started to listen to PGLTM but after a song and a half I went back to Never Lose
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    illedout
    Lol at Mr Cee 757. You're right i was wrong meek didn't flop thanks to tidal cooking the books to get him to 102K. At this point i will upgrade his first week sales from flop to subpar/mediocre. Still #3 on the charts and still his worse 1st week debut ever despite having the streams as a cheat code (something he didn't have for his 1st album). Salute to meek but it's time for you to start looking for jobs Mr Cee 757.

Ya a hockey player anybody wit sense should've known u was outta touch Wayne Gretzky.,. Gtfoh!!! Anybody that's in tun e with hip hop knew a blk street rapper like meek doing over75k the 1stwk was a W.....only u outta touch outsiders think a blk street rapper like meek can do dwmtm#s when he's no longer dating 1of the biggest pop stars Eva Nikki he lost his plat shot but he's still pushing gold which is plat n the streets..

KnowReasonForPeace
    gee757 wrote: »

Ya a hockey player anybody wit sense should've known u was outta touch Wayne Gretzky.,. Gtfoh!!! Anybody that's in tun e with hip hop knew a blk street rapper like meek doing over75k the 1stwk was a W.....only u outta touch outsiders think a blk street rapper like meek can do dwmtm#s when he's no longer dating 1of the biggest pop stars Eva Nikki he lost his plat shot but he's still pushing gold which is plat n the streets..

Fuck calling me Wayne. You need to go skate to a fucking job you unemployed bitch. He wasn't dating any famous chick during his debut album and a hurricane hit the east coast and no streams counted. Yet he still sold less than that shit.

Fuck calling me Wayne. You need to go skate to a fucking job you unemployed bitch. He wasn't dating any famous chick during his debut album and a hurricane hit the east coast and no streams counted. Yet he still sold less than that shit.

Lol@ u....stfu u scary bitch u got Nikki Ken barbs named chammy chasing u outta ya Subway job ya bitch..... again only u outsiders care about numbers Gtfoh #WinsAndLosses is slapping bitch..

KnowReasonForPeace

Lol@ u....stfu u scary bitch u got Nikki Ken barbs named chammy chasing u outta ya Subway job ya bitch..... again only u outsiders care about numbers Gtfoh #WinsAndLosses is slapping bitch..

Nobody can chase you out of a place of employment because you don't fucking work you bum lmao. And again Meeks album released during a hurricane without streams counting did better than this album. That's not progress especially with the streams being a cheat code.

Nobody can chase you out of a place of employment because you don't fucking work you bum lmao. And again Meeks album released during a hurricane without streams counting did better than this album. That's not progress especially with the streams being a cheat code.

stfu about numbers bitch only u outsiders is worried about that hip hop heads only care about the MUSIK & meek Won!

infamous114KnowReasonForPeaceilledout
    edited August 13

stfu about numbers bitch only u outsiders is worried about that hip hop heads only care about the MUSIK & meek Won!

You're lying if you say

A) you have a job
    b) meek doesn't care one bit about numbers
    C) his fans don't care one bit about the numbers

Cause i point out this is meeks lowest selling album and you catch feelings and sitting in the thread waiting for me to respond lmao. What a bum ass broke bitch you are.
    trendsetta1030
    ^ says the fake nhl player u nerds have been saying the same broke line for yrs when ya wrong & looking stewpid come up wit something nu u scary hockey playing bitch....

KnowReasonForPeaceilledout
    ^ says the fake nhl player u nerds have been saying the same broke line for yrs when ya wrong & looking stewpid come up wit something nu u scary hockey playing bitch....

Except i am not broke because i consistently have had employment since i turned 16. You are actually broke still depending on mama gee to give you allowance to buy MMG albums and shit.

Meek had his lowest selling album plain and simple that's not a win. Plus nigga it's 11:38 on the east coast right now yall chasers should be sleep so you can get the full 8 hours of sleep lmao.
    rumsuckaKnowReasonForPeace
  • GetoBoyGetoBoy M.O.B. Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now the books was cooked becuz you took a L.... You pathetic lol
    illedout
    GetoBoy wrote: »

Now the books was cooked becuz you took a L.... You pathetic lol

So meeks lowest first week album release of all time is an L for me? Stop it lmao. The books being cooked by all streaming platforms period.